RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I don't know what to do. I just wanted a dog for myself but she is not working out at all. It's going to be lonely without her, though.. but she does drive me crazy most of the time.. why can't I find the right dog? I know not every dog is bouncing-off-the-walls hyper. We've had ones that weren't. I know since she's not working here I should give her a chance with someone else.. I hope they like her when they come meet her tomorrow.. and she likes them, and has a wonderful life.. I hope they'll send me pictures. I do love her..

I am so lonely anymore. I feel like I'm being abandoned more and more.. and I can't find anything to give myself something else to depend on. Everything just turns out wrong when I try. I need to get out of my depression but I just can't, even at my best.

ohm y gdo i might get to see a fall out boy concert in september oh m ygod

LOL no one has submitted any descriptions to be reviewed in the last hour or so.

I need to go beat this egg with the HATCH NAO stick. laugh.gif

Oh my god, I was supposed to be productive but instead here I am on We Love Fine and ThinkGeek. As if I could ever get away with buying all of this stuff. >.<

still so tired........but if i do have the interview today want to enjoy myself as much beforehand....

Dumb wisdom tooth. Stop throbbing already. I know I need to eventually get it done, but not now. It's financially impossible.

Tries to get a new release dragon, gets a tan ridgewing.

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DDD:

That repair person LIED TO ME. T-T

There goes another $90...

I am awesome! Why? Because I have improved my profile by 70% and am no longer asking for an Albino like a noob! Yeah, that means I'm awesome. (No it doesn't)

This kipzin' song. It's so bad, but it's so catchy. .______.

...Whatever possessed me to put Scream and Hades next to each other in my playlist? They're two of the most disturbing, sad, crazy, hardcore songs I listen to...

Ugh, please leave me alone. I'm having an issue.

Dude, what is my mum doing upstairs? We were supposed to be watching Blackadder at eight...

I wonder what the Zeito version of Last Night, Good Night sounds like? I downloaded it and I've never even heard Zeito sing before... Trust me not to bring my headphones downstairs and then randomly download a song I've never heard.

Man, I am so obsessed with Vocaloids - especially the Shion family - it's not even funny anymore. I'm beginning to worry for my own sanity... Forcing myself to listen to the radio right now, so that I don't forget what real people sound like.

#otaku

Gugh, what to do for today........bf's siste comes in a few days........not looking forward to that........