RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

My life seems to revolve around worrying about my future now. >.<

Oh I don't know where the language lab is.

Ha skipping class x2 this week (x2) fml.

My birthday is tomorrow! I really hope I get the 4th Doctor's scarf from my brother so I can wear it tomorrow at my work. If I don't get it, heads are going to roll

^ Happy Almost Birthday~

---------

Purchase ALL the games!

...and then go broke...

There's nothing I can do about it till Monday.

Ugh, none of these options are going to be easy for me. Either drive 1.5 hours there just to collect one signature and give the paperwork to the registrar and then drive 1.5 hours back or try to work out something where I mail this to my adviser and see if he'll drop it by the registrar for me if that will even work.

Now to fill this out and write down by hand every single class I've taken. >_>

Wonder if I can type it and print it and just gluestick it to the back...

I need a life. sleep.gif

*wimpers* Why the heck did I look? Now I'm really depressed I didn't get an entry in for that contest. D:

Edited by Daydreamer09

I should really go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier and do something constructive during my day.

Wondering if I should stay up last tonight too finish the Saxon Chroicie...

LOL Nope, I ain't getting pulled into your race baiting, you racist. Have fun in your racist little world, but I am not playing these games with you any more.

Devil's advocate? Hah. You can run, but you're just a racist.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but...I can't wait for Monday. .____.

Ugh, okay. Productivity tonight just flew out the window when the verdict came back. I did fill out the intent and send several emails to school that I needed to and requested a degree audit and made a GRE account. Tomorrow I need to begin looking at grad schools, register for the GRE, and start studying I guess. Also see what emails I get back and reply accordingly.

I just spent half an hour listening to songs that get suck in my head easily for a thread, I didn't actually have to listen to them, but still!

Kiss an unbeatable cube rip! I wanna da-da-da da-da da da-da-da da-da weeooh! So call me GLaD. Right back at ya! Yeah.

So yeah that's about what it sounds like in my headache right now, woot.

I need to be getting my day started, but, I am sitting here at my comp zoning out...

It's fun watching how your computer life affects what shows up on Google Ads. laugh.gif

A few days ago it was all horse stuff and Doctor Who, now it's changed to Japanese anime and ace rings. xd.png

Yep, today's gunna go great. -_-

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

No Tynon, I will not play your ga-I mean Envoy.

Urgh, now I'm doubting my decision. Maybe I should have signed up for later and given myself more time to study. But really, how much studying can I get in?

Uuuugh, $185. I just hope I don't blow this. >_<

Now to narrow down a list of schools.