RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Whoaa I'm going to be 15 in two weeks.

Even though I've been calling myself 15 for a couple months now.

But soon it will be official.

Whaaaaat

Ronnie Radke...falling In Reverse... Aw Fuenciado! ...Jaime... I want him... Ronnie is better you idiot! YOU FORGOT ABOUT VIC! Victor Fuentes... Ahh... Kellin can suck it because Fuenciado is better than Kellic. I like Quills... Justin Hills! You are forgetting about Ronnie you idiot...

*sigh*

Why am I up? I kinda want to sleep, brain.

Also, while I'm in a curious mood, why am I having to use a proxy server?

During the summer?

After my dad promised he would fix the fritzy firewall?

I bet he's not gonna fix it.

And if I see one more kippin' broken pipe error, I swear.

Why did I think it was next week? How that would have been nice considering it would be the next payday come friday. laugh.gif

I needed that little scare to make myself laugh.

Whoaa I'm going to be 15 in two weeks.

Even though I've been calling myself 15 for a couple months now.

But soon it will be official.

Whaaaaat

This. So much. Except you're exactly a month older than me tongue.gif

I feel so old o_o

Just relax, dog. I promise it's safe. Sleeeep so you can stop licking my hand. unsure.gif

Why is Dimar awake?

Another three down, five to go.

----

Preparing for the biggest troll in history. Well...the biggest troll I'm probably ever going to pull.

>.>

<.<

>:3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Hnnng I'm in pain and the medicine is just making me loopy and barely easing the pain and arrrggghgg dentists why

Oh dear, Furbies are just too adorable...annoying, yet adorable. So glad that I decided that, even though I'm 35 years old, I needed two in my life. Never bought one the first time they were around. Love my two. Hades, the black with red (and a shock of blue hair on top of his head--like Hades from the Disney version of Hercules ) and Persephone, the green/teal.

Having so much fun with them!

Also, we are so happy in our new home. We've been here almost 3 months now and it's so enjoyable to have all of this room. I love being able to decide whether to curl up on one of the loveseats in the living room and read a book, or lounge around downstairs and hang out on the computer...or maybe even sit outside at the front OR the back of the house. So many options now, instead of hanging out in one space all the time! Even though it means more cleaning, I don't mind the housework. I actually feel like I've accomplished something now, instead of just cleaning an apartment coz you have to, y'know? Oh, and so much joy that on a beautiful night like tonight, we can sit outside on our OWN patio and have a couple of drinks together, or maybe even have a small bonfire while the dogs run around their OWN fenced-in yard wub.gif

Edited by CDM

Perchloric acid... periodic table... wait, isn't there such an acid for iodine too?

*googles it*

Bwaaaah! Periodic acid xd.png I laughed at this way more than I should have.

Its Payday, Payday!

Gotta get down on Payday.

I'm so close. o-o

So close.

------

What am I going to do about internet over there? :c

------

To troll or not to troll.

I'm definitely trolling. I hope I don't freak anyone out too much. Hmm...meh, I'm doing it anyway.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I like that song. It's a terrible song and I sort of dislike it. But I really like it pfffft.

And then there's that one like hot damn new fav I will listen to them 5ever please make more.

:C

Did I just make a terrible mistake?

I just purchased it 2 days ago, and they've been discontinued today? Ogod. Did I just waste a ton of money on that, then? Why was it discontinued? Ohnonononononono...what do I do? I could return it (and pay a kipz-ton for shipping), but...but I've already spent enough money on this thing. T-T

In a premade group of five, haven't played in a few days. I'm blasting space jam remixes... LETS DO THIS!