RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

:c

I really like the beat of that song, but the lyrics are...inappropriate, to say the least...

--------

I've never felt this sad about a season ending for any show before. Next year feels so far away. T-T

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

It's not changing the important final information, it's just creatively redistributing factors to make things look prettier.

wow when USPS says "it will be here today" they really mean it will be here today

it was all the way in Texas yesterday and hadn't made any progress all day and suddenly it arrives in my city this morning and is on its way to my house

way better than FedEx who was a day late when they had 4 days to get it here

I just missed a CB Silver that I would have used to trade for a wonderful third gen Even-Gen Tinsel. ;-; *cries buckets*

twitch

twiiiiiitch

twitch pls i want to watch silly videos of lego pirates please get your stuff together

WTF seriously, I'm getting YouTube recommendations for baby doll commercials?! I didn't watch THAT many. *sulks*

Random waterdrops just fell on my head and on my desk...and I'm inside.

...is my ceiling leaking? That's not good.

Not good at all. My room's floor is already on a dramatic slope at one end (I guess gravity just increases on my side of the house?)

This is what I get for living in the top story of my house...in Florida. Might as well live in a wooden shack in the middle of a swamp, honestly.

If ever a sinkhole opens up in my backyard (which is pretty much inevitable because there have been 5 in my neighborhood in the past few months..) my room is going to, like, crumble.

Ohey I forgot about this thread.

-.- this stupid thing has been beeping for over 10 minutes now and NONE OF THE NURSES HAVE TURNED IT OFF.

*flips table*

Ugh finally they fixed it. e.e now that beeping noise is like, stuck in my head. beep beep beep bee-beep...

Edited by Erica8798

Why is it freaking raining inside the train?! It's sunny outside!

Now a mini-waterfall is pouring down on the seats in front of me, what on earth??

Should...should I add them?

I dunno...I feel like I don't know them well enough to add them to my very empty friends list. But that didn't stop me from adding them. They're higher-ranking, though. I'd rather add equal-ranked acquaintances than higher-ranked acquaintances.

Guh, why does my mind have to work so strangely?

Gahhh I really think he might have been at least a little interested in me

Why am I so shyyy D: And why was he being so shy??

I'm going to be alone forever

I got my nails done and they're so much longer than I'm used to and TYPING IS HARD

I may have just seen the most terrifying thing in existence.

I have been downloading a torrent for about an hour and had to pause it. When

I un-paused it the estimated download time was...

3 years and 16 weeks.

I almost gave up on the internet. Thankfully it's back down to less than a month. (I should be even less here in a while. Hopefully.)

I hope I didn't come across as rude in that PM >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fruit Salad... Yume Yume...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't WANNA go to bed T^T

Holy. Kipz. This guy is insane.

Welp, another entire day wasted. I'm just so useless. T-T

Hey there existential crisis, didn't want you to stick around. Stop.