RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Humans are flawed. Its easy to think that we're horrible monsters... but its even easier to see that we are inherently good people. I should stop being cyincal, and learn to trust once more.

Groceries no stop costing money I need my money

So much homework! So much summer homework! So so so so much...ugh! I'm way behind on my summer work schedule - and I'm supposed to be doing work right now but I don't want to...I really don't want to. I'd rather derp around on DC and then open my book, put it back, and derp around some more. Homework homework homework...ugh.

I once read that if we could hear very high sound frequencies we would hear our muscles move. Imagine a high-pitched squeaky plastic-y or rubbery sound every time you moved a muscle! We would have famous muscle-art performers and muscle-music hits.

Oh shudders, imagine what twerking would sound like. Scratch that idea - I'm outta here!

ohgod i'm such a failure ohgod i am so lazy i am three weeks into summer break and i'm two weeks behind my summer homework schedule help help i don't want to do it this isn't fair why did they give us so much work why why why i want to read my new book and be on dc and tumblr and watch reruns of the big bang theory and sleep late and eat food all day i don't want to be doing homework my whole summer break it's called a break for a reason why why why do they do this i am a failure i'm never going to get anything done in my life i might as well just disappear also hooray for self-induced panic attacks aka another reason why i'm a failure because only a failure would give themselves a panic attack about freaking homework

^ Yes

That video keeps finding me somehow.

Dammit, I don't know if I want to spend $250+ on a monitor. Is...is it really that much of a difference?

Insomnia + laptop ... at least I won't be bored.

Rats, people will now know that I merely edited Adam's face from that same video, so that he looks like Draven.

I swear to god no one ever reads things jeez

just out-and-out yell at them for shallow little things despite them already having addressed that several gotdang times and not even having the perceived issues, maybe a rare few actually bothering to suggest something to help instead of being blind like all the others

what is wrong with you people

Doubt highly that come tomorrow will find someone interested for my Friday shift tomorrow. dry.gif

And this person had it signed well in advance that they could have worked something out for them to keep it. Ah well, I'll look at the positive angle of it. Still hoping though.

Oh my goodness, I really really really need a plushie of that.

You know, some people do read these things once in a while Shadowdrake, but most people use this as a rant thread and don't really want advice from strangers.

Oh, and why does my alarm clock hate me? I decide to get up at 5AM, and it decides to ring at 8AM. Not that that is wrong, in fact I love that my alarm clock is as lazy as I am but... I need to get to school at 8:30 so... It hates me, and I dislike it intensely.

Worried about my "Old Man" cat. Cleaned the cat boxes out today and his stool is soft/liquid with blood-tinged mucus in it. Researching causes of such a stool led me to anything from a bacterial infection to cancer. Being that he's 16 years old, I'm worried it's the latter. sad.gif

censorkip.gif

Someone stole my stuff out of my chests. Dammit, I wish I had realized it sooner.

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing

Telling me to give you everything

Coooome what maaaaay

I will love youuuu

until my dyyyyyiiiiiiiing daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Ah pandora u done good today.