RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm keeping it. If it dies, I'll get it replaced with a different brand. I just hope I don't end up throwing too much money away because of it.

Pringles, stop falling over on the tube! I'm trying to eat with only one hand! >.<

I love how I fix technology without knowing how I did it. rolleyes.gif

God I wrote some really censorkip.gif ed up stuff.

I need to write more happy crap for those characters. ;_;

Oh my god this is so ridiculous I'm jumping off a cliff censorkip.gif it

Oh crap!

Why is that wasp just staying there? Its been there for fifteen minutes... Its a scout, its planing the best way on murdering me in the most graphic and horrible way. It'll plan my death, fly to the invisible hive and tell the queen to murder me.

I AM NOT PARANOID OR IRRATIONAL!, WASPS ARE EVIL CREATURES WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE IS TO KILL THINGS!

meh, still kind of tired........wonder what "fun" stuff today will bring........ =-=

Hurhur I suck at everything I can't even make friends over the internet /absolute failure at life

Like wow I had the chance to make a really amazing friend and now, looking at some of the old stuff we sent, I literally made myself sound so stupid back then like wow I would have punched myself in the face

And and and I pushed him away or maybe I didn't idk I was really sad at the time and didn't feel like talking to anyone but but I wanted a friend to talk to but I didn't think it would matter because I didn't think anything mattered because I was just rly saaad but now I'm like 'no friend come back can I pls start over'

I literally suck so much omg and now I can't talk to him because I'm always always going to have that feeling that everyone I've ever known secretly hates me and someone might be saying 'no you're amazing' when they're really thinking 'shut up stop talking to me get over yourself you idiot'

The latter is more likely

Bc that's what I'd be thinking, if I were the person on the other end of the conversation

Hahah I hate myself so much

I can't even communicate with people over the internet

When I have time to articulate myself and gather my thoughts I just sound like a complete idiot

And when people are nice to me like all I can say is 'aw thank you' and then curl up in a ball bc everyone hates me ha but why wouldn't theyyyy

In a way I wish internet friends could get to know me in real life because I'm sometimes less awkward but no I'd die of social anxiety from being too stupid and awkward

Kill meee

Long thought eh

I've heard sleep is healthy or something like that. I should try it sometime. >.<

Trading cards...curse my collector's instinct...

I wonder if setting up a game of diplomacy on Dragon Cave is justifiable grounds for banning me.

Futility: Sending the conclusion for a project close to two years dead to someone who looks to be no longer active on the site. At least it's something I can cross off my list of writing projects.

Waaaaay too Jekyll-Hyde right now. sad.gif

Brain, stahp. Please. I thought we got over this two years ago, I can't handle this again. Not now. It hurtssss and no one sees it...

One of my stories got accepted at a very small online literary magazine!~

Woo, first accepted submission, age 14! biggrin.gif

(A very small magazine, mind you, but accepted nonetheless.)

One of my stories got accepted at a very small online literary magazine!~

Woo, first accepted submission, age 14! biggrin.gif

(A very small magazine, mind you, but accepted nonetheless.)

Congratulations!! that's awesome

Congratulations!! that's awesome

Thank you!~ biggrin.gif

We're (as in my family) all pretty excited about it!

Thank you!~ biggrin.gif

We're (as in my family) all pretty excited about it!

I'm happy for you too!

i have been watching samurai jack all weekend. this is not good someone call a hospital

I got so anxious I chewed through my headphone wire um oops

I feel like some kind of dog omg

Random anxietyyy whhyyy D: