RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I know that this is not the first time and most definitely not the last time you'll degrade me like I've done nothing to contribute. An apology given, you've to add that little bit of you thinking about yourself making that apology merely words and avoided of sincerity.

You complain of your problems, and when I give you the solution you choose not to use it and continue to complain.

Rain! :D

I wish it would cool off. The heat is roasting my computer. And me. :c

I love Starbucks!

Never cared much for there coffee, mine is far better any way... smile.gif

Edited by Darien

It's probably not a good idea to drink lots and lots of tea at 4 am - or to stay up the whole night because you're waiting for the sunrise. But whatever - since when was I famous for good ideas anyway?

Never cared much for there coffee, mine is far better any way... smile.gif

lol ok.... make me a cup .. smile.gif

lol ok.... make me a cup .. smile.gif

Coming right up, do you like your coffee black?... smile.gif

Coming right up, do you like your coffee black?... smile.gif

I take Italian Sweet creme..... its a liquid creamer smile.gif

I take Italian Sweet creme..... its a liquid creamer smile.gif

Sounds good, I always take my coffee black...

Damnit bosses stop using Resurrection I stg

So tired.

People discussing Gary Stu dragons in a thread.

And wondering what the description would look like.

Laughing cause I happen to own the name Gary Stu and the description is...

Gary Stu is the most perfect dragon known to existence. His scales sparkle beautifully and all the female dragons come flocking to him if he so much as burps. Actually, his burps are so beautiful they've been compared to the sound of angels singing. Everyone owes their lives to him and praise the ground he walks on. To come to this point in his life, he had to overcome an extremely tragic past. After he was born, his parents... no wait... his whole planet was destroyed, but he rebuilt it using his immense power. All the power in the world is at his disposal. No one is quite sure why this is so; it just is. Probably because "The Prophecy" said so. Oh wait, he's really just a mint dragon painted to look like a Guardian of Nature. Nevermind; there's nothing special about him.

hmmm

my icon is showing up on one computer but not the other

I hope it's just my laptop being dumb and other people can see it

omg Walker that's great.

My birthday is soon ohjeez .o.

I hate sitting in this room. She's not even downstairs, so why do I have to sit up here?

Why won't she stop blocking me from doing what I need to do? I made a mistake, but it was my decision. I need to fix it now, but I'm old enough to be able to fix it how I feel best. Why does everything have to revolve around her?

I hope Marsy comes online soon. I miss him <3. Maybe he'll feel like RP or something.

It's going to be so long before Dav gets on.. I really want to play Portal, but I promised him I'd only play when he's online and live stream it for him to watch.

..Watching me play games must be really amusing. I mean, it's not even a horror game, where he can laugh at me as I shriek, panic, and spazz every ten seconds.

..Dear god, that dove is cooing -again-. Why do wild doves sound so pretty, but he sounds like demonic whispering?

/Rapidly changing thoughts/

Breathe.

Breathe.

Relax.

Breathe.....

Feeling to wind-up right now enjoy the rest of this weekend.

Ugh, I really should get a move on and make that art... and fanfic...

I am going to move outa this state as soon as possible ;-; I just felt an earthquake and I don't live near the fault line at all! (The one at greenville I felt) It sucks and I'm freaking out.

This baby gecko has been hanging out on my computer for over an hour now.

It's so cute.