RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

C-collected... p-print... e-edition...?

/sobs over no money

please let it be affordable please let it be affordable please let it be affordable please let it be affordable please let it be affordable

what what what

no these are two of my favorite things how are you

THREE. FOUR of my favorite things all together and this is amazing this man is perfect EVERYTHING IS PERFECT

im so happy right now.

Edited by Switch

Oh my... I haven't had my screen brightness all the way up since... ever. It's. so. bright. O.O

And now I can see how dirty my screen really is. unsure.gif

Shut up stomach.

Class, gym, groceries.

This sleep nonsense better shape up I'm so sick of not being able to sleep through the night and waking up so early.

I'm way too excited and happy right now. Really need to calm down.

omg what if we don't get tickets

all that planning

all that excitement

Must... Resist... Urge to... Be the rudest... censorkip.gif possible... Must resist... Button pushing...

Nooo why does it give me French? I don't speak French! I can't play with a translator! D: Guess that's another game I can't even start.

"great, i got undressed bc they said they wudn't pick up, now they will and i gotta get dressed again" *sigh*

Are you kidding me?

That one folder with a kabillion of my friend's photos, which hasn't been touched in almost a year, was taking up more space than everything else I just deleted, combined?

user posted image

If he comes looking for it now, tough luck. I need memory.

Edited by Orlageddon

Oh no... Dark Woods Circus just started playing on my Grooveshark playlist, and that song really creeps me out ever since I Googled the English lyrics. Damn you Miku and your disturbing/sad songs! (EDIT: I know you'll know what I'm talking about Orgladdeon!) Oh, thank God - Time Forgotten One's come on now. It's just as sad but at least it's not creepy...

Edited by dracopenguin

I GOT THEM AFTER 39 MINUTES OF DREAD AND PESSIMISM OH MY GOSH

I can't quite take it all in. Cannot. Even.

Alright, everything is set up... I'll have plenty of (glitch-gotten) bolts next time I get a chance to play~

Updating is a pain but I have my scrolling back so it's ok ;~;

/snuggles touchpad

I have a soft spot for chibi Supernatural fanart of little baby Cas with his little baby wings. So much cute. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Wow, that was basically one full month without accessing dragon cave! I hope I will be able to keep going lol tongue.gif

Seriously. Character. Stop resisting and let yourself be drawn. And stop looking like a girl while you're at it, would you >.<

oh daaang I really haven't drawn Dorian for waaay too long... I somehow forgot which eye he doesn't have D: well I think it's the right eye but that looks off

Edited by Orlageddon