RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Wow. This week sucks.

First, I lose my phone. Luckily I found it a few days later at the store, but someone managed to smash it up. Awesome.

Then, I lose my wallet. Which contains... basically everything I need. My Driver's License, my Debit Card, SS Card, all of my past concert tickets, my 2 dollar bill I got for my 1st birthday.... EVERYTHING!!

If I don't find it, I'm just going to crawl in a hole and die. Obviously I'm a complete and total idiot.

I just can't believe I lost it.....

And to top it off, I don't have a job anymore! Woo!

I must have done something horrible to someone out there because Karma is kicking me in the censorkip.gif right now.

So much garbage I have to do.

I still don't know what I'm doing for this project....and there's still tons of chemistry homework to be done. :C

Wow. This week sucks.

First, I lose my phone. Luckily I found it a few days later at the store, but someone managed to smash it up. Awesome.

Then, I lose my wallet. Which contains... basically everything I need. My Driver's License, my Debit Card, SS Card, all of my past concert tickets, my 2 dollar bill I got for my 1st birthday.... EVERYTHING!!

If I don't find it, I'm just going to crawl in a hole and die. Obviously I'm a complete and total idiot.

I just can't believe I lost it.....

And to top it off, I don't have a job anymore! Woo!

Wow... this indeed sucks. I'm so sorry!

But think positive, you'll be rewarded. You lose 3, you win 5. biggrin.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Johnny Depp why are you so freaking perfect?

What a perfect specimen.

i loovee youuu

Ohgods, fortytwo, that would have been the funniest thing ever if you answered when my brother accidentally called you on Skype.

I can't stop laughing xd.png

Sorry for being an ***.

~~~

don't get to see my snake this weekend. I miss her. My dad better remember to feed her.

~~~

Welp, failed that test. xd.png

I'm 13. I'm not a prostitute. Stop staring and stop whistling, 20-something year old jerks. I know I'm attractive- stop degrading my honor.

... You only know one Flood mutation (only because I mentioned that mutation dry.gif) and you call them all cute. You should at least know half of the mutations before you call them all cute. huh.gif

some of the realization has set in........or just nostalgia........idk, i need some comforting........

/dives under rock

oh god oh god oh god

it's under a cut

we're really gonna do this

/giggles crazily

I looooooove hot chocolate. o_o

And I loooooooove my nifty hot chocolate maker! Why did I not use this more last year when I got it?

Spah's sappin' mah motivation.

No one better bother me tomorrow while I'm doing homework.

6:30am, time for bed.

Thank heavens I have a four day weekend, work has been driving me nuts, especially dealing with my censorkip.gif of a coworker.

You need a hug. ;~;

~~~

why do I keep trying? I never make things better, no matter how hard I try. I just screw everything up and make me look like an awkward censorkip.gif*.

Mom. Mom no. Whatchoo talking about "pock marks"? Those aren't "pock marks." He's got freckles, and they're adorable.

I really hope the cake comes out good. My friend is an awesome cook and if this cake doesn't come out tasting right, I'll die of embarrassment. TT^TT

Dear dad, you are just...freaking epic <3 I don't know how you can just take stuff like that without even blinking. But now I'm scared I'm going to stress you out... :l

Ohgod he's so cute <3 Apparently like everyone in the school has a hopeless crush on him, including me.

i hope to god that mars and saturn will still be my friends because i don't want them to get upset for me overreacting omg...i bet other people reading this will have no idea what i'm talking about...

We can get down, like there's no one around.

/mental choreography in which I can actually dance