RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Broke down in the middle of the mall yesterday. Excellent.

You have no idea how nervous you make me. Walkin' on eggshells with you all the time.

Why do I love you so much? You're my best friend so naturally I think you're amazing. But god you're so mean and rude and you can hold a grudge like nobody's business. It sucks being mad at you all the time and being completely attached to you at the same time.

I think that was a little uncalled for. You literally humiliated me yesterday, all day long, and continuously today. I mean, you showed some friends, and that should have been enough. But you showed the damn pictures to our teachers, to people I hardly know yet want to make a good impression on - what's wrong with you?

Yeah, it's sooo funny. Keep laughing, you little censorkip.gif

Lol wow I'm mean. Again I'm probably just...overreacting.

I'm trying to eat cheap because who the hell knows what my money will be needed for in the next two months.

But like, ffs, I just aced two exams and am going to have to deal with his angry whining about the apartment and the smell of this spaghetti is making me feel sick.

So screw it I'm getting starbucks before the speaker tonight.

s c r e w i t

Umm, yes, I am gay. Haven't we established that? I've been out for two months, and it's come up in conversation several times. How didn't you notice? And why the hell are you acting so weird? You keep denying it, even after all of my friends confirmed. It's really not such a big deal, so why are you being like this?

Seriously? Nine times. You felt it was necessary to call me nine times. In a row.

If I didn't answer the first two times, what makes you think I'm going to answer the next seven???

Leave. Me. Alone.

I don't like you. You didn't really do anything wrong to me, I just don't like you. I find you incredibly annoying and I can't stand being around you.

I understand you are desperate for attention and friends, but come on. Just... find someone else to bug. Please?

Noooo. It's Thursday again tomorrow. I'll just go and lock myself in a toilet stall for two lessons or something. Maybe four. Maybe all day dry.gif

Getting assigned a two-person project in class and watching all your friends claim their partners while leaving you out entirely, then realizing that nobody wants to work with you and you are utterly alone.

Oh. k thats cool i guess

Wow, 316 all in change. Can tell my BF's a bartender/server, lol.

Oh dang, youtube you are ruining my life. Making me fall into obsession...and I don't even know these people

First was glozell, but eh, she's kinda ridiculous and not that funny to me anymore

Then Jenna Marbles, who I still watch every week, lawl

Then was MyHarto (my drunk kitchen whee!) and she is still hilarious

Then was swoozie (ahh he's just <3 such a sweetie)

Then was dailygrace who I am so obsessed with like ohmygod @__@

And she led me to danisnotonfire...and he is just...like the most adorableamazingperfectlyfunnyweird specimen EVARR

Wonder who my next youtube obsession will be...

I just realized I didn't used to LOL before youtube..but dailgrace & dan have me laughing out loud every five seconds...makes my parents wonder what on earth is so hilarious when they hear me. lol

Edited by glamoursea2

Okay, an 83 in art. I'll probably do some extra credit, but I can live with that. Now I just have to pray I do okay on my history test so I can keep my shiny new A-. xd.png

Oh, and there's the algebra II test, too. Shouldn't be too hard. Matricies are a pain, but it's not hard. Just have to be careful.

Okay, gotta go study for history now.

Uggh, which one should I ask? My mom's only letting me bring one person but idk who. And how do I ask? What do I do if their parents say no. Nanekdes

SOCIAL SKILLS. COME TO ME.

*Does the social skills dance*

SOCIAL SKILLS. COME TO ME.

*Does the social skills dance*

zomg teach me how to do that dance

I NEED SOCIAL SKILLS

~

Who got no homework done today? Me!

who do we blame? Youtube!

Why is my use of capitalization at the beginnings of sentences suddenly fluctuating

what. why.

I don't even

ohgodno I'm suffering from phantom smells...it just smells so bad, like sweat mixed with unpleasant other smells, and I keep sniffing myself thinking 'is it me? did i go to school smelling like this???' but I actually smell pretty nice, like my perfume, and then I sniff my surroundings like some weird dog-person but everything smells pretty normal and then I get back to youtubing and then I SMELL IT. and it has been happening for like a week. EWW get out of my noooseee you yuck yucky smell

wat if i have a brain tumor D:

Edited by glamoursea2

The quality of my posts here is...decreasing drastically.

My last post in this thread, before this one, was 1/2 nonsense and 1/2 strange smells/me smelling myself.

What. is. wrong. with. me? xd.png

I hate lab. I hate it so much.

Ooooohhhhhgods what do I do? D:

Why am I so indecisive... *sob*

I'm so freaking happy I got switched out of that censorkip.gif's class.

So.

Freaking.

Happy.

8D

----

Why does that song make me feel so.... strange..