RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I hate feeling like I have to walk on eggshells. The edginess around there is making a raving lunatic out of me. Seriously? I lost my cool over something that trivial? That's the sort of crap that all this craziness of the last couple months is doing. And it appears I'm not the only one. Something's gotta give.

Pff, someone's a little too obsessed with her boyfriend.

Are you actually married to him, or are you just saying that?

I still think you're gunna regret that tattoo at some point.

Humans are strange.

I must find this episode. I must find it because of reasons.

TO WIKIPEDIA.

Edit:

Ah, I see. So it's one of those non-chronological order things. Gotcha.

Hmmm... Then which, I wonder, would chronologically be the first? To Google or not to Google... Ehhhh... I got time.

...Okay, logically that should be the first one...

Edited by KageSora

Tomooooooorrow~

Excite.

Too bad I'm not going to be awake at 5 this morning...

EHEHEHEHEHEHE ASSASSINS! Good god Assassin's creed liberation is fun! Oh i should check my dragons! i hope i got more clicks on them! oh yay! they did! AHHHH NOPE NOPE NOPE DON'T YOU DIE ON ME AVELINE DE GRANDPRE! I TAKE MY EYE OFF YOU FOR ONE SECOND AND YOU GET INTO TROUBLE!

These dreams are ****ing ridiculous. I'm waking up 3+ times a night. My fingers are still tingling and I've been up for almost an hour. Body is back to waking up at a certain time regardless of when I went to sleep and how much I woke up or tossed around. I want my sleep meds again.

Oh, thank god he's okay. I really need to work on socializing him. I've been neglecting his mental state lately, so I really need to take him out more. D:

The first time can understand it being nothing more than an accident, but a repeat find it difficult and notify the owners.

I can only hope that if there is some just and merciful deity out there, then it will cause you to get your sorry ass banned.

Because really, you are a detriment to the community and all you do is stir up trouble and act as a shining example of "how not to be a decent person".

I would honestly not be sorry if you died, and that is not something I think lightly. I just honestly hate your stupid hypocritical, racist, bigoted, sexist, and possibly homophobic, guts.

~~~~~

YOU MET LIKE THREE TIMES. WHY ARE YOU KISSING. Seriously.

Can somebody explain this to me. I'm not sexual. I don't understand how these things work. Does this like happen in real life. Do people just like start making out if they've met like 3 times. I don't understand this.

Edited by KageSora

Can somebody explain this to me. I'm not sexual. I don't understand how these things work. Does this like happen in real life. Do people just like start making out if they've met like 3 times. I don't understand this.

I don't even know but it seems like people always do in fiction.

----

Huh. I thought there was a mouse or something. ono

YOU MET LIKE THREE TIMES. WHY ARE YOU KISSING. Seriously.

People will start making out for much less than that. Might be drunkenness involved though.

ok I have to write today wah.

I hate this. Why can't I just go to sleep like a normal person? I hate myself.

~~~

Might be getting another snake soon, though. c: I think I have enough money.

Finally! This weekend is over! This whole week is over.

I just have the dishes left... Meh!

At least they left a letter of apology. Hearing that does give me some hope today the week will start off on a right foot.

I have school tomorrow. For the first time in two weeks. *cries*

this means I ahould probably do my homework