RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What is wrong with me?

Will i ever get over you?

Im in a great relationship

your in a great relationship with a great person

who doesnt talk to me

your not talking to me much anymore

weve never been together outside of our roleplays and now we dont even have that anymore because you two are that into eachother

but my man doesnt roleplay

and so i dont have a partner anymore

and i need a partner

im starting something new without you but even when i offer to bring you in you refuse to be a npc unless you can play his wife as well

is this what weve come to

you only offer if we can fight and you know im not a fighter

i just hope i dont end up scaring this new person because who knows where this could go and his idea is brilliant....but will i be able to land the part id like to?

im being handed afew good roles, just have to wait until its approved

somebody pm me?

its hard to be here without someone to just randomly talk to

and on this site its hard to make friends because posts get burned

Anyway this cake is great

It's so delicious and moist

Look at me still talking when there's science to do

When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you

I've experiments to run and there's research to be done

On the people who are still alive

If you're trading with someone, it's your responsibility to inspect the merchandise.

This...this is making me so nervous...

Why isn't he back yet?

Who are they looking for?

What the censorkip.gif is going on? DDDD:

This song makes me wanna sleep. But I'm not sleepy...

I wish I could lucid dream on command...This song would help make some beautiful dreams.

Wow, I can't believe you haven't matured in the two years that you've been here. Also, why do so many people get so upset over ridiculous things like that? You know, you don't have to scream at people when they do something you don't like. Simply ask them politely to not do it.

OMG WHY ARE THE DIABLO 3 EU SERVERS NOT BACK ONLINE YET. I WANT TO PLAAAAY.

That is all.

I'm doing science and I'm still alive

Also YEAH I GOT TO SEE A WEDDING PROPOSAL AT CHURCH

Also I'm really tired and I want to play more Portal but I'm too tired right now

Do I like chocolate? Yea I like chocolate! Do you like Pancakes? YEA I LIKE PANCAKES!

Wow my cat's fur just won't stay down. sad.gif He's breathing really hard right now >.<

FFFFF- Why did you have twins sim? I did not want that!

I...I saw them pull the body out of the water...that is something I'm not going to be able to get out of my head for a long time.

I feel so sad about this, and I didn't even know the guy or his friends/family.

It's not like he was new at diving, either. He was experienced. And he grew up here.

Finally at GLaDOS, but I keep dying because I keep running out of time trying to get that stupid blue core whatever core it is because I can't figure out how to even get to it, and the rocket keeps not shooting her anyway, so she rarely even drops it, and why am I ranting about GLaDOS here this isn't even a Portal thread.

But I will beat her soon, and then I will hear Still Alive play on my game and it will be so satisfying you don't even know

Not enough time...oh well. Have faith.

You know, I could go on about why I dislike her, but I won't. That will definitely start a fight. All I want is a reason that makes sense, not that.

I REALLY want to smack the people who made that video. It's suppose to be a history rap battle, but they totally goofed with the Wright brothers. The Wright brothers never would have said 'Representing North Carolina'! If anything it would have been Ohio. They lived in Ohio for Pete's sake! *facepalm* Total insult to my state. dry.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

Dang it, I still have to draw and exercise today.