RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Yep, one of those moods. I'm depressed too often these days. It hurts.

~

Yay, got through a bunch of PMs that I needed to. Still a bunch left, though.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I like the way he thinks~

Yesterday was completely draining that I do not wish to be having a closing shift tonight. Like to call in for work today, but if I do so then my future paycheck might be short. At least its a three day shift and plan to write down a list of things to do on those days off. Think I'll plan to enjoy them rather be looking for more shifts at work for a change.

I'm really freaking tired of this. Really, really tired. every single time it's the same thing. We get there either right before or right after my aunt's family. They cook for two hours while I sit there and do nothing. I can't help because my mother will snap at me for doing nothing. My grandmother always decides to cook something at the last minute, making the food done later. That doesn't even matter most of the time, seeing as we never eat on time. It's freaking bull crap.

This thread is very sad and miserable sounding. I will make a note to never read it again.

Gah, that's just really censorkip.gif ing depressing. WHY can't more people write fluffy stuff? Or at least non-fatal...

The death is just... Ugh, it's the biggest turn off for me in a story. D: TOO DEPRESSING.

If I want character death, I'll murder my own characters. >_<'

Yesterday was a nice day save for being called in for a chat. While there are points in the conversation do believe that they did not include more finer points that I've accomplished cannot entirely disagree either. It just means that today and tomorrow shall have to step up in the game more to prove that I am reliable.

I guess that the whole situation with my unwanted relative really effected my performance at work. unsure.gif

Right! New day a new chance to put that past behind me.

That's really, really disrespectful. So, if people don't like prom, then they're stupid? They're lame? Yeah, just tell them to shut up and make them feel like crap. You don't even know the reason they hate going. Think a little.

Oh censorkip.gif you, that was so not against the censorkip.gif ing guidelines. >_> You just remove censorkip.gif without checking if it actually violates anything once you get a report. sleep.gif' Not sure WHY somebody would report it, though... S'ppose they hate the pairing?

Tch, if I knew who reported it, I'd report everything they've ever submitted. D< /vengeful jerk

Edited by KageSora

Took on another shift this week that should help out the upcoming paycheck. I wonder if the my personal time off hours paid will still be approved. Like to think so then I could put down another hundred on one of my bills. Ahhhh....why am I still typing. I gotta get moving.

I need time to skip to the part where life is good enough again plzkthnx.

Edited by NixAyum

I just want to feel better. My stomach always hurts and I can't wake up without feeling like I'm going to collapse with tiredness again. I sleep properly and I eat properly. What's going on? I'm certainly not pregnant seeing as I've never done anything to get me that way. It can't be my acid reflux because then I would be throwing up. I just want to stop feeling nauseous.

Hunh. Go figure. The mod names are back in colour in the thread starter space now that TJ has changed things on the forums.

...Well censorkip.gif, this is all kinds of awkward.

...*sigh* But we gotta get through this.

...Heh. Can't say I'm all that surprised it came to this.

I ruin everything I touch. It's always just a matter of time before I censorkip.gif up and they don't want me around anymore. Always my fault, too.

"Three submarginal cells, with two veins extending to SM-2 cell; jugal lobe smaller than c. groove; ocellus normal; 1 apical mesotibial spur."