RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really hope that "original group" thing isn't brought up again. I might actually punch her if she brings that up. =/

Aww, shucks. Those two aren't PB.

/casually posts more terrible, possibly traumatizing fanfiction

Am I kicked out of the fandom yet? 8D

...Gotta admit, I get a bit more excited about thinking how much it'll screw with certain peoples' heads (especially the haters) than I do about the actual content of the story. xd.png

You know, stop making yourself sound like the freaking victim. You may sound intelligent and such, but you don't. When it all comes down to it, you sound like a whiny little kid. Stop twisting everyone's mind to get what you want...I wish I could eat dinner. I'm so hungry...I think I might cry...Of course my feelings are disregarded, just like always...

I've only been up for nine hours after sleeping for thirteen hours and I'm already tired enough to go back to bed. Am I that behind on sleep?

...Considering the bags under my eyes - probably. x3

Did he just say...? Yeah, that was what he said, I'm sure...I hope he doesn't yell at me for trying to stop him...

Hmm... To earthquake or to neglect... That is the question.

I just want to sleep, OMG...Matt is really adorable and I am in squish with him...

Why does Sheldon on the big bang theory resemble a praying mantis?

I have about two weeks til my birthday.

So I'm just going to go on a self-hate-fueled exercise binge and extreme diet while my academic career crashes down and I go broke.

Fantasic.

Ugh, I give up. I should never attempt to argue with "normal" people, because my brain just doesn't work that way.

Guess I'll just chalk this one up as another one of those things I'll never understand because it lacks logic I can grasp... -_-'

How the hell did I forget?! D:

Am I really that stupid that within a couple hours, the meeting tonight totally slipped my mind? censorkip.gif...

It was mandatory too and I totally forgot! Gah! I feel so bad. Now I have to go to a different store location. THAT makes me feel even worse... Surrounded by people I don't know. T-T

Please update so I can start my project.

Yeah...that school was so ridiculous. We bought those shirts. We should've been allowed to do whatever we wanted with them. Signing shirts that we bought isn't something that deserves detention. They weren't even part of the uniform.

And my 6th grade teacher was just...ruthless...

Worst 3 months of my life. ._.

I don't want to take any more labs next semester. D:

GHAGIOPHKKEFHIHEFN if you are going to waste your time insulting me, go do something useful like getting cockroach pies thrown at you. Because I HATE YOU.

~Cavey

Why is this still going on? Why? Why do these people feel the need to be mean to my fandom? Also, why can't my fandom respond properly? All of these people are acting like idiots. I just want them to stop fighting.

Congratulations, you've managed to singlehandedly ruin my life. And you're only eight years old, too! Everyone must be so proud.