RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

...How many censorkip.gif ing 24oz. water bottles do I gotta drink before I'm not thirsty anymore?

Guess that's what I get for going several days without adequate water intake...

What the heck was wrong with people yesterday?! It was like nearly every turn came across people who were just so uptight. Like for example after arriving home from work the only thing my mom said to this guy merely would like to have her parking spot as they were assigned and there was designated parking spot for visitors. She would not said nothing if the parking for visitors had been filled and simply waited, but as it was not needed to say something. He did not need to get all snide.

Dagnabbit. If that thing genders wrong, it'll be useless to me.

I'm so hungry and tired. I could just eat a really big mean and then go to bed.

So, I've made an enemy~

Going through reporting everything I post that isn't explicit for adult content, huh? And, since they don't bother to actually check what they're taking down, it's all censorkip.gif ed.

Hmm... How to dispute it?

Really happy at this show of trust.

-Guaranteed the job; just given the interview because they have to turn something in to the county

-Being offered weekend hours before we go through training (AGAIN), which means giving me a key and the passocode

-Rec leader now and like old friends with (most) the managers, who love me and are always happy to see me

-Almost regular hours even when everyone else's hours are cut

12 hours this weekend at the center by myself. I feel awesome.

Just too bad it's a temporary job for over the summers and has absolutely nothing to do with my major.

I think the manager's reactions to my work ethic and abilities are a good sign for future jobs if I can ever get something within my major. But getting something within my major is the hard part. Every place says I don't have enough experience, but how am I supposed to get experience if internships won't even hire me until I've graduated college first?

Cooooooooooonfliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

A part of me wants to go see my cousins send off party this Sunday and a part does not considering we were never that close to begin with. After so many years apart not sure now if I should. It seems like this incident with my grandma has start amending this rift between us. Well...sorta...

Then there is also the factor would my cousin be happy to see me too? My last memory of her is just going inside the house watching cartoons when the censorkip.gif hit the roof than doing nothing to help....

I dunno....

I dunno......

I don't want to go to the doctor. DX

I feel really bad about calling out but I really really really didn't want to go in.

And I am loving this 4 days off.

Darn CB Metallics. Why do they hate me this month? Always appearing the second I take my eyes away from the screen. Caught 20 last month (and yes, I gifted quite a few,) but this month? Two...TWO! One of each. Hopefully I will catch more in June. I have some more gifting I want to do!

Add another missed CB Metallic to the pile rolleyes.gif This time I was watching very carefully, but my timing is completely off now and I missed it. Ah well, next time. Life will go on if I don't catch more biggrin.gif

Two different thoughts, lol, but didn't want to double post tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

I have the entire house all to myself all night long for literally the first time in my life, and I plan to just listen to music kinda loudly and play my games without using my headphones.

...I feel kinda like I failed at something, somehow. I should have bought that cookie cake then eaten it by myself tonight. xd.png

I have the entire house all to myself all night long for literally the first time in my life, and I plan to just listen to music kinda loudly and play my games without using my headphones.

I love being able to do that.

And I actually get to draw. I don't like drawing on the computer when people can see. >.>

I don't know what it is about this homemade iced coffee that I'm enjoying so much. It's kind of addicting.

Also, I need to take a shower. Really badly. Dx

I really need sleep.

Tea would be good too, but I'll just stick to my water bottle for my thirst.

...If that color holds true, it's going to be a rather disturbing shade for them...

OH WELL! biggrin.gif

They probably all dislike me now. Well, great. You think someone trusts you as much as you trust them, and they don't You want to tell them something you think is important and they make you feel insecure before you evens say it. What good friends I have.

I really hope this stuff wasn't supposed to be yogurt...because it's the consistency of jello...and yet I'm eating it anyway. .___________.

censorkip.gif you, Funimation. You don't give a censorkip.gif about the series anymore. So censorkip.gif you, Funimation. Just censorkip.gif you. Edited by KageSora

Wondering if the flood control is back to normal, actua- OH MY GOD IT'S EVEN SHORTER THANK THE LORD.

Wow, they're only 20 and they're so talented, Only 4 years older than I am. Maybe Swedish people are just better than Americans.

If I'm hungry, I suppose I need to go find something to eat.

Does Java really need to update almost twice a week?