TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

Guys, you don't have to PM me forms or prophecies. Just talk about it here, this is why the Occ was made. xd.png Accepted!

Alright! Who wants to find a soggy, and very frightened Rogue kitten? I'll use him to interact with anyone who needs it.

Mittens could be poking him. Like, "What's your problem! GET UP! You only nearly drowned, I don't see what's wrong with you."

Sure, that'd work. Where should they be? The River only makes sense, but it's flooding everywhere apparently.

By the river, Koe. It'll only work if you post first, so I'm waiting for you.

Edited by Packgoater

Right, okay.

TMD, they're more fun than regular Clan cats. Because they don't have to follow the rules. Actually, I'm surprised the Clan cats took so kindly to Bear and Mouse's approach. Respectful or not, Bear has killed cats before. On purpose. xd.png He broke the Warrior Code.

Well, Heatherkit's not born yet, maybe the last line should be about her ... IDK, though.

Username: TMD

Name: Winter

Clan: Rogue

Position: Rogue - Respected Rogue, but not as much as Bear.

Appearance: http://tigerstar-oakclan-leafclan.webs.com...depaula-cat.jpg

Personality: Winter is like other rogues- she won't go down without a fight, won't think twice before unsheathing her claws, won't hold her tongue if she's angry. Although, she is trained to be as sturdy and strong as a tom cat, and is very clever and cunning.

History: She was born and raised with the rogues that gather together.

Other:

Sorry, internet's been dead, I probably won't be on for real for another couple of days, it's still horribly spotty and all. As for the prophecy, Deadstar is my only cat, so she's the only one in it for me xd.png (That won't be a problem, will it? I don't have plans on making another character...)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Sorry I haven't been on, I should be able to post tomorrow.

About the prophecy- should Mosspaw be in it? I already have one cat in the prophecy, and I don't want it to be unfair, but I also don't want Mosspaw to seem like some puny apprentice. More like a miniature Tigerstar (in size and power). Not overpowered, but a threat. Again, I don't want her to be in it if she is the only bad guy in it, or I would be the only one with two cats in in the prophecy, but if you ever need a bad guy...

Edited by Backup77

dragcave:D, I totally lawled at that last comment. Something's messed with that, That's for sure. xd.png

When is this flood going to end?????????????????? I'm dying of boredom with this flood! DX Ever since I joined it's been flooded ... Was it something I did? >.<

I think so, Kamiko... *ties Kamiko up and prepares to throw her off a cliff*

Yeah, so TMD, can we get out of flood mode? If someone gives me the details on the song, I can have Moose plop it out at the Loner's Gathering that everyone is ENCOURAGED HIGHLY to attend.

I'm sure he did. xd.png You can RP Bear for the invitation. All he says is, "There is a Loner's Gathering at" Whatever place would be a good spot... *still hasn't done research* "Tomorrow at sundown. Bring prey if you are able, we will shar our prey with you."

It doesn't matter to him who he talks to. He might have invited an apprentice rather than a warrior. xd.png

Yellowpath has taken controll of RiverClan and a ThunderClan patrol is looking for Lynxpaw.

Anyway, I will make a new charrie; this one a queen from RiverClan. Anyone can be her kit, but I will be making her have only five kittens and I will be keeping one of them.

Username: TMD

Name: Venomstrike

Clan: River

Position: Queen

Appearance: Sandy tabby and white she cat with blue eyes. The blue eyes borderline on purple, which was how she got her name.

Personality: Sweet, caring, loving, but wants to be independent. She doesn't like it when other cats fret over her.

History: N/A

Other: Will be giving birth now ^^

flood ended

i think shadowclan and riverclan are in their camps, i'm not sure where thunderclan is but Ravenstar is leading a patrol to go look for Lynxpaw in ShadowClan's territory. Yellowpath has just taken over RiverClan

i think i'm missing something, but i'm not sure what

edit: ninja.gif

Edited by dragcave:D