TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

There aren't any new cats that I know of. Only the kit that Kamiko wants to make.

And Brightwish? :<

Should we all make kits and they'll be part of the prophecy?

I think I'm gonna kill off Greenpaw. He really isn't that necessary. I'm not even gonna RP it, so RiverClan can just find his body. ^^

Here's my kit. ^^

Username: TMD

Name: Flamepaw

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: Apprentice

Appearance: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs7/300W/i/2006..._by_Naranta.jpg

Personality: Flamepaw is a happy go lucky kit that loves to play. His pale, pale ginger coat makes him stick out in the nursery, which makes him brag and boast about how he's special and different from the other cats. Although he is arrogant and happy go lucky, Flamepaw had a big heart and intellegent mind.

History: Flamepaw's mother was the beautiful and smart Mothstar, brought down by ShadowClan Clevershadows. He is the only son to a kittypet named Jasper.

Other:

StarClan could make a song relating the cats of the prophecy. Like a religous song they sing in churches. We just need to come up with one.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Oh. Brightwish. I forgot. Actually, it's a good idea, but that would mean a mass time skip in order to make them old enough. I'd still have a Rogue cat as the one. xd.png Bear's kit. But, is it a good idea?

D: Do they have to be Clan cats? I prefer Rogues. They don't have to feel bad if someone dies in something. I can make a cat young as an apprentice.

No, they don't have to be Clan members. xd.png

How about the song from StarClan thing? Do you think that'd be nice? :3

I like the idea of it. But, it should occur at a Gathering so all cats know. Bear could invite them all to the Loner's Gathering?

Wait. By 'just made apprentices' does that mean I can't use Nightpaw? I'd rather just use her, I don't want to create a whole new cat because I can only keep up with one at a time. xd.png

Okay. I can't help with that, but my new cat's name will be Moose. If I have to make one. I'd prefer to keep the ones I've got, though. biggrin.gif

Okay, I came up with the beginning of the song.

Followers of the Heavens, heed our words~

There will come a time, a time where the shadows are closing in~

And the most loyal spirits will stand up to face them~

Okay, give me the cat's names and I will try and be creative. ^^

Notes:

Moose

Flamepaw

Nightpaw

Username: Kokay

Name: Moose

Clan: Rogue

Position: Young Rogue

Appearance: Moose

Personality: Moose has a big attitude. He acts much bigger than he is and isn't afraid to throw around what weight he has. He's got a very kit like view on life, but tends to calm down when he's not with his brother. After his brother's impending death, Moose becomes incredibly clingy to Bear, and hates to leave his side. Thus, he starts to pick up quite a few of Bear's Rogue-like characteristics.

History: Moose is the son of two Rogues. His half brother is Bear and he knows it due to the Loner's Gatherings. He always takes part in them. Moose is only with his mother still due to his brother. The two are inseparable until the flood. At which point, Moose escapes the water, but his brother, Dirt, does not. Moose leaves his mother and stays close to Moose afterwards.

Other: He's still small, but for his age he is a big cat. It's clear that when he's fully grown, he will rival Bear in size.

Leafpaw!

(that means yes she'll get out of ShadowClan somehow)

and maybe instead of followers of heaven, soemthing like "Followers of the Stars."

and if she ends up somewhere other than ShadowClan, i doubt she'll be named Leafshadow

Edited by dragcave:D

I'm planning on making Nightpaw a full-fledged Medicine Cat after Heatherkit's brought to RiverClan. Which won't happen until blah blah blah, then Brightwish will die after she returns Heatherkit to WindClan, because she'd be labeled a traitor. I'm so mean. 8D Brightwish, the MC Clevershadow? ... Nah.

Followers of the stars, heed our words~

The light of flame will help push the shadows away~ (Flamepaw)

Notes:

Nightpaw

Leafpaw

Moose

What else should I have? :<

Can I use Moonpaw for the prophecy, instead of a new cat? I like Moonpaw!

Followers of the stars, heed our words~

The light of flame will help push the shadows away~ (Flamepaw)

And night will help the river flow~ (Nightpaw)

Gentle leaf's wind will escape the darkness~ (Leafpaw)

And the one with a soul as big as him will shine~ (Moose)

Through the shade, the moon will help those who are chosen see their path~ (Moonpaw)

Yes, anyone who has a better one may come up with a verse for the song. And should we come up with a few verses for the bad cats?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Backup and I came up with a few on the previous page. It depends which she likes better though.

backup's: The blind light in the shadows shall see the path

Mine: The light of the Moon shall lead the way through the shadows

OR

In darkness (a.k.a. blindness) will be the light from the shadows

and just as a fussy note, leafpaw's color is the sea green, but that green works too xd.png

and for flamepaw, maybe :The light of the flame shall help banish the shadows

OR

THe light of the flame shall turn darkness to light

and what's leaf's wind? i know what the meaning is, but a leaf's wind?

>:D I have plans for Moose. I like it TMD! biggrin.gif It makes him seem valiant. I suppose he will be eventually, but right now he's just annoying. xd.png So, when will the song be revealed and by whom?

By the way, was Moose accepted then?

Edited by Kokay

I sent in Skyheart's prophecy song thingy. I like it, and I think you will too!

Titan, could you send me it too? I'm curious.

TMD, I can have Bear offer them all to go to the Loner's Gathering. I figure it will take place every new moon instead of every full moon. That way it's different. And, they won't be spotted by humans.

Don't forget Lynxpaw! I wanted her to be in on this, too... if possible. Good side...

Her line could be something like " The Lynx of the storm ( or thunder) shall guide the way."

Edited by LeopardDragon

Username: PG

Name: Mittens

Clan: Rogue

Position: Rogue

Appearance: Mittens also has the vivid blue eyes of a siamese cat. She's not small, actually she's terribly average.

Personality: Mittens has a strong will, isn't afraid to speak up about it, and likes to take a dominant role. She's fiesty, generally troublesome, but isn't outright hostile unless provoked. Don't even mention her past or make fun of her name, otherwise she'll claw your face to tattered shreds.

History: Mittens, who got her name for the distinctive white markins on her front paws, was a kittypet, but not a pampered one. She was a barncat, lived outdoors, hunted prey and pretty much stayed away from humans. Eventually she got tired of the life and decided to wander around as a rogue. She comes to the gatherings because she finds some of the cats amusing.

Other: Rosestar