TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

Bah, Bear doesn't need anything special to describe him.

IDEA!!! Instead of adding the descriptions of the Clan cats etc. in the actual prophecy, it could be a Medicine Cat/apprentice who is told by StarClan. So Ivyheart could be like, "Song of night sings away evil" And they'd all be looking for the cat who matches. Y'know?

Here's my idea for Streakflame and Rainshadow:

Streakflame has Rainshadow's kits, Heatherkit and Snowkit. Heather's taken away by a RiverClan Clevershadow, Snow's killed by the same Clevershadow. Heather could be my cat in the prophecy. tongue.gif

I'll even make a RiverClan Medicine Cat ... and Clevershadow ... maybe. 8D

Username: KC

Name: Brightwish

Clan: RiverClan

Position: Medicine Cat

Appearance: Brightwish

Personality: Kind, calm, and caring, this she-cat has a fierce side when cats don't listen to what she tell them.

History: Taken from WindClan by a Clevershadow, she was trained to be the next medicine cat by her mentor, Mossface.

Other:

If Mosspaw found out, she would be trying to find the cats that match so she could kill them...

If Mosspaw found out, she would be trying to find the cats that match so she could kill them...

Scary ... O.o

But, Mosspaw wouldn't have a chance against Bear and Mouse. xd.png So, I know they don't have to worry, and it gives us someone to RP our characters away from. Scary girl who kills random cats for being like a cat in a prophecy.

Who wants to help make Bear a cool cryptic line?

How 'bout... The leader of the loners shall *insert something crypticy here*

Woop, Nightpaw's not mentor-less anymore. :U

Also. For whatever reason, I feel like making Nightpaw have kits later on. :U Just because I can. (Forbidden love was quite a popular topic in the actual books. I see no reason why it can't be here, especially when hardly anyone pays attention to the code anymore. cx) Although I really don't want to make another character, because I'll probably have him die within two posts of making him. XD

Asgffdjnhphn. Who wants to fall in love with a medicine cat? /shot dead

ALSO BECAUSE I WAS NINJA'D 80 TIMES. XD

So like, if Mosspaw's trying to kill every cat part of the prophecy, Nightpaw would need like, a bodyguard. (Or some cat that happens to be there while Mosspaw's attacking her. cx) She can't fight, and is probably half the size of Mosspaw. She would be killed within two seconds. :U

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

All of my cats are old. xd.png I don't like having young cats who can't fight.

I actually like that. Because that's what Bear is practically. By starting the Gathering, it kind of does make him the leader. *hugs Bear* He's my favorite cat. xd.png

Mosspaw is pretty small, so Nightpaw would have to be very small to be smaller than her... but Mosspaw could probably kill her in two seconds anyway.

Nightpaw = about the size of a 2 month old kit.~ (She'll get bigger. Eventually. I just like having abnormally leetle cats. :U)

Oh. Then she is smaller than Mosspaw...

Oh! I know what Moonpaw's line will be! The blind light in the shadows shall see the path Or something like that...

Edited by Backup77

I have no idea what Mouse's will be. Probably something like, "The grumpy she-cat will come around and maybe do something that could pass as helpful." xd.png

Bear's wouldn't be much of anything. I don't know how he'd be like. I have no poetic skills.

idea for moonpaw (assuming she's in the prophecy and we're actually doing itXD)

The light of the Moon shall lead the way through the shadows

OR

In darkness (a.k.a. blindness) will be the light from the shadows

well anyways, where's TMD and you guys left me another page to read >.<

edit: WHERE IS EVERYBODY? i know thunderclan's at the twoleg nest, windclan's on a hill, shadowclan's in camp... where's riverclan and bear and mouse?

Edited by dragcave:D

Well, it would suit her... I'm not sure it's starclan-y enough.

We could do: "The badger-hearted rogue may be of use, though that is not clear, even to Starclan." xd.png Whatever we do, Badger-hearted rogue is def. her description.

The leader of the loners shall... walk the path? do something useful? lend support? help the clans? save the clans? abandon a friend when she needs it the most? light the way? be loyal through thick and thin? I don't know... *tries to think of something that could be good for Bear*

Ooh, I like those, dragcave... now I have to think which I like better and maybe slightly modify it..

The leader of the loners shall... walk the path? do something useful? lend support? help the clans? save the clans? abandon a friend when she needs it the most? light the way? be loyal through thick and thin? I don't know... *tries to think of something that could be good for Bear*

IMAGINE THAT WAS THE ACTUAL PROPHECY *laughs*

okay well anyways,

maybe something like

The leader of those alone shall help defeat the rose. (if they're helping)

The leader of those alone shall betray those in need. (if betraying)

this ones just for kicks: The leader of those alone shall join and eat food, but stand and do nothing xd.png

The leader of the loners shall be more useful then the badger-hearted rogue, of that StarClan is certain.

Or:

The leader of the loners shall be more useful then the badger-hearted rogue, of that StarClan is mostly certain.

Edited by Backup77

i don't remember any of the prophecies mentioning actual starclan though, maybe

A lone cat shall be worth more than a badger.

i can't think of anything xd.png

It could be: A lone cat shall be worth slightly more than a badger.

I actually thought that Bear would be a good guy, but now that I think about it more, I think he'll just go with the flow. And, seeing as most cats are good, we may need him to be a sort of cat mercenary.

xd.png But if he heard that he might betray them, he'd be horrified. Maybe he'll betray them on accident... Oh so many choices!

All in favor of Bear being bad on accident, say so biggrin.gif

I assume that would be the unuseful Mouse? xd.png Naw, she's be worth more than a badger. Maybe. She wouldn't kill people. Maybe.

And Koke, Mouse is wherever Bear is! xd.png Except she wouldn't be terribly horrified as being labeled 'bad.'

Edited by Packgoater

Or maybe it could be something terrible like... Like... Bear could be good but Mouse could side with the bad guys and then in battle they'd go all Rogue and leave. xd.png

I got Heatherkit's line in the prophecy! 8D

heather in the river shall escape by the wind ... maybe ... xd.png