TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

Username: PG

Name: Mouse

Clan: Rogue

Position: Rogue

Appearance: Mouse

Personality: Cranky, rude, obnoxious, um... let's see what other bad attributes I can come up with... xd.png

History: Was a kittypet when she was little, abandoned on the streets. Since then she's learned to live on her own, though she does like to go to Bear's gatherings. Mostly for the food, but hey. Surprisingly she's trustworthy, so she's never been turned away.

Other: Rosestar/none

Because we gotta have a cat named Mouse xd.png Sorry the form was so... wimpy. I'm to lazy to make a good one right now, so I'll edit/finish this one later, if you want me to, TMD.

Accepted. Wait, Rainshadow is deputy of WindClan. Yewberry is RiverClan. FFFF I ACCIDENTALLY MADE GREENPAW GO TO WINDCLAN IGNORE THAT.

Sure. Lynxpaw can try to bring Leafpaw with her. But you know, she might be a little harder than moonpaw to convince

Beh... sorry for not posting for a while xd.png But I finally came up with something to explain the absence :K

And this should prove interesting...

Kamiko, they were a RiverClan patrol. Maybe there were ThunderClan cats too. I'm actually excited for Briarstar to die. xd.png

Oh, do explain. biggrin.gif

@ Kokay: -snrt- Thanks. I ... xd.png -rotflol-

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

Oh, do explain. biggrin.gif

@ Kokay: -snrt- Thanks. I ... xd.png -rotflol-

Spoilers wink.gif

D: How unfortunate. I want to know something! Hints? xd.png

@Kamiko: I was confused greatly for a while. xd.png

D: How unfortunate. I want to know something! Hints? xd.png

@Kamiko: I was confused greatly for a while. xd.png

Same here! ... wait, what?

FF- Need hints. orz

Also, methinks I'm going to kill off Shadeflame in the flood xd.png She's boring to RP + I generally can only keep up with one cat at a time. orz

If someone could make a WindClan med cat, that would be nice.

I could, but ... Then I'd feel bad because I'm Deputy, Warrior, And Med. Cat. DX

ShadowClan needs one too xd.png

We all need one. xd.png I could make one, but I'm too fond of RiverClan to make a WindClan Medicine Cat. That, and I don't have the needed knowledge of the herbs to RP them. D: Sorry.

Maybe I'll go for RiverClan MC. I've been wanting to make an evil character ... tongue.gif Or a Clevershadow ... xd.png

It's okay. Maybe I could try, because I need one for Skyheart's story.

I think I can find a guide to the herbs and words to rituals and such. Gimme a few minutes.

Here are the herbs and their uses:Medicine Cat Herbs:

Adder barrack – Toothache

Alfalfa – Used to prevent tooth decay

Aloe Vera – Use the leaves; treat burns and skin problems (insect bites, etc.)

Blessed Thistle – Helps strengthen the heart & lungs; increases circulation

Borage - Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk. Borage should never be used dried, only green.

Bramble twigs (chewed to a fine syrup) – Helps to sleep

Broom Malice Poultices – Open wounds

Burdock Root – Used to relieve joint pains (like arthritis)Good for rat bites and infected wounds.

Catnip - Used to ease pain and help to cure Greencough, Blackcough and Whitecough. Very important to have! Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

Celandine - Used to strenghten weak eyes.

Chamomile - Used to relax, leaves and flowers sooths heart & gives physical strength.

Chapparal – Helps clean faces (helps with cat acne)

Chervil Juice - Best for infected wounds.

Chervil Root - Used to cure bellyache

Cobwebs - Used to stop bleeding

Comfrey - Used to help cure for broken bones

Deathberry - Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds. This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

Dock leaves - Used to make fur slippery when stuck in a tight space

Echinacia - Used to ease infection.

Ferns – Helps to clean out wounds by just the inside part after “crunching” off the outer “shells.”

Feverfew - Small bush with flowers like a daisy. The leaves can be eaten to reduce body temperature, especially cats with fever or chills. Also can heal aches and headaches.

Garlic – Used to treat infections and wounds.

Ginger – Used for asthma and coughs.

Goldenrod - A muscle pain reliever.

Hawthorne Berries – Treats heart burns and indigestion.

Honey - Used to sooth irritated throats and other things, particularly good for smoke inhalation.

Horsetail – Chew the leaves and spit into wounds; stops infections.

Huckleberry – A muscle pain reliever.

Ivy – Calms down cats.

Juniper berries - Good for belly ache and whitecough. Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

Lavender - Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat, and good for a chill. Inhaling the scent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

Marigold - Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills. Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

Mouse - Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

Nettle - Leaves are used on rashes and fever

Poppy (wild) - Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep. Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs. Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

Ragweed Leaves - Relieves stiff joints.

Roots - Good for belly-aches.

Sacred bark – Used for upset stomach.

Snakeroot - Used to counter poison.

Tansy - Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms. Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches. Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs. Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

Thyme - Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

Water mint - Used to cure bellyache

Willow (Tree) - Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches. Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

Yarrow Leaves - Makes them throw-up and extract poison

Yarrow Ointment – Scraped paws

Poison:

Foxglove seeds - Seeds that bear an unknown amount of poison. Can be mistaken for poppy seeds.

Nightshade - Also known as Deadly Nightshade, this plant is very poisonous, and can kill even the strongest warrior!

Yew berries/deathberries - are an extremely poisonous species of red berries and one can kill a cat in seconds.

Rituals and their words:

Appointing a Deputy:

Leader: "I say these words before the body of **previous deputy**, so that his/her spirit may hear and approve my choice. **new deputy** will be the new deputy of **Clan name**."

Making Apprentices:

Leader: "By naming apprentices, we show that **Clan name** will survive and remain strong."

Leader: " From this moment on, until he/she has earned his/her Warrior Name, this Apprentice will be known as **kit name+paw**."

Leader: " **Mentor's name**, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to **Apprentice's name**. ** Mentor's name**, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of ** Virtue #1 ** and ** Virtue #2 **. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."

New Mentor Ceremony:

Leader: " I call upon my warrior ancestors to give this apprentice a new mentor. **Apprentice name**, you have lost your first mentor, so your new mentor will be **new mentor's name** "

Making Warriors:

Leader: **Mentors name**, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?"

Mentor: "Yes, she/he is ready"

Leader: "I (**Leader name**, leader of **clan name**) call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn."

Leader: " **Apprentice name**, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Apprentice: " I do "

Leader: " Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. **Apprentice name**, from now on, you will be known as ** Warrior name**. ** Clan name** welcomes you as a full warrior."

Warriors to Elders:

Leader: " **Warrior name**, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?

New elder: 'it is'

Leader: " Your clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon Starclan to give you many seasons of rest."

New Name:

Leader: "I call upon my warrior ancestors to take away the name of this cat. For it now longer stands for who she/he is. **Cat name**, from now on, you shall be known as **new name**.

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Medicine Cat: **Apprentice name**, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?

Medicine Cat Apprentice: It is.

Medicine Cat: Then come forward

*Apprentice obliges*

Medicine Cat: Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She/he has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her/him your wisdom and insight so that she/he may understand your ways and heal her/his Clan in accordance with your will. Now lay down next to the stone.

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat: I, **Med. cat **, medicine cat of **Clan name**, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She/he has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help, she/he will serve his/her Clan for many moons. **Apprentice name**, do you promise to uphold the way of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?

Medicine Cat Apprentice: I do.

Medicine Cat: Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. **Apprentice name**, from this moment you shall be known as **New med. cat name**. StarClan honors your knowledge and certainty, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of **Clan**.

Username: Kokay

Name: Ivyheart

Clan: WindClan

Position: Medicine Cat

Appearance: Ivyheart

Personality: Ivyheart is a calm, level headed cat. She likes to think things through before acting. She has extensive knowledge of herbs and uses it often. Her connection to StarClan is intense and she often refuses to act on things unless she knows that StarClan will approve. She is loving of all cats and doesn't discriminate against any of them.

History: Ivyheart's connection with StarClan has always been a bit more than other cats. When she was offered to become Medicine Cat apprentice, she accepted happily. When her mentor died of greencough, she was heart broken. It took a visit from StarClan its self to rehabilitate her. The young cat lived on, helping her clan. When there was a kit found on the border she took him in. Skyheart became a big part of her life ever since then, like her own kit.

Other:

Username: Kokay

Name: Ivyheart

Clan: WindClan

Position: Medicine Cat

Appearance: Ivyheart

Personality: Ivyheart is a calm, level headed cat. She likes to think things through before acting. She has extensive knowledge of herbs and uses it often. Her connection to StarClan is intense and she often refuses to act on things unless she knows that StarClan will approve. She is loving of all cats and doesn't discriminate against any of them.

History: Ivyheart's connection with StarClan has always been a bit more than other cats. When she was offered to become Medicine Cat apprentice, she accepted happily. When her mentor died of greencough, she was heart broken. It took a visit from StarClan its self to rehabilitate her. The young cat lived on, helping her clan. When there was a kit found on the border she took him in. Skyheart became a big part of her life ever since then, like her own kit.

Other:

Accepted ^^

You can now have three high positions, guys. I CLAIM A MED CAT.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Accepted ^^

You can now have three high positions, guys. I CLAIM A MED CAT.

ShadowClan? 8D (Cause I'm sure you know where I'm going with Deadstar... xd.png 'course, I guess everyone else should find out at some point, too tongue.gif)

Okay! Thanks! I think I'm going to kill her. I have trouble RPing more than two characters. I'm too attached to Yew and Bear to kill them. xd.png

Yeah, sure, I'll make a med cat in ShadowClan. I'll do that now. ^^

Username: TMD

Name: Faintheart

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Med Cat

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatpics2/Silverstream.jpg

The rest will be a secret.

Where should I put her? :<

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon