TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

oh it could be like a rock sticking out of one of the small stream by their clan. The rest of the Clan could sit by the bank.

how about Wetrock? Streamrock?

cause none of the other clans have meeting areas named after their clan

edit: is the new brownish yellow easier to read than the gold i used before?

Edited by dragcave:D

so it's

WindClan: Highhill

ThunderClan: Highledge (i think right?)

RiverClan: Wetrock or Streamrock or Riverrock or Highrock

ShadowClan: Highbranch

and the thunderclan's dens are basically caves right? i need to be clear on the territories xd.png normally, it's just thunderclan's being talked about

Edited by dragcave:D

and the thunderclan's dens are basically caves right? i need to be clear on the territories xd.png normally, it's just thunderclan's being talked about

Don't ThunderClan make their dens out of brambles and stuff? Well, I know the leader's den is a cave, and so is the medicine cat den, but I think they make the rest out of brambles and ferns. WindClan sleep out in the open, unless it's raining or something, then they retreat to old rabbit, fox and badger burrows. Right now, the burrows would be flooded, so I doubt they would go there. I don't know about RiverClan or ShadowClan, though.

i vaguely remember something about Riverclans camp

i think it's made out of branches and brambles, with floatble nests

i dunno abotu shadowclan though anybody? should we make soemthing up?

I looked at the wiki, it didn't say anything about dens. But the camp is described as a "a dark, well concealed hollow" for the forest territories, and it is also a hollow at the lake territories, too. I would think they would have well hidden dens, probably old burrows, or dens made of pine branches, well hidden in the shadows, maybe leading into old burrows to run and hide into in the case of an attack they had to retreat from.

RiverClan camp:

The camp is full of lush trees and streams full of fish. There is a main stream that joins a smaller one, and on that triangle of land, RiverClan's camp resides.[1] In the camp, there is a nest of brambles which is where the nursery is. It is strongly reinforced. In other thickets are the elder's and leader's den. The medicine's den is behind a thornbush and overhangs the stream. The earth was washed away, leaving a pool in the roots and a hole in the bank. This is essential for the medicine cat who can store his/her supplies and get fresh water any time. There aren't as many shiny things as the old camp, but Twolegs often leave behind shiny things that the cats can use to decorate their nests. However, they have to be careful, as not all Twoleg things are safe for them

Well, it's raining, so WindClan, ThunderClan and ShadowClan's camps are flooding, and the river is swelling. I think.

Edited by Backup77

Riverclan should be drowning as well because they're surrounded by water. THen again they have floatable nests.

I am wondering... what should Lynxpaw be doing in the ShadowClan camp? Also, is it the plan for Leafpaw or more likely, Moonpaw to go with her when she escapes? Or is it the idea that she will stay there and help Moonpaw overthrow yellowpath from within to attempt to change ShadowClan for the better... I was thinking she would go back, but I would like to know what Backup and Dragcave think of these ideas... oh and you too, TMD. Also, I am still thinking on what Lynxie's warrior name ought to be... seems shadow is taken too. Lynxfang perhaps.

The plan i had in mind is more or less as follows... Lynxpaw waits in the Shadow camp until nightfall, then , covering herself in ShadowClan scent to make her hard to track., and then she sneaks out, taking maybe a couple of willing apprentices with her and makes her way back to ThunderClan land. If Moonpaw wanted , this could be her chance... also Lynxie kinda wants to talk to her anyway...

Edited by LeopardDragon

So, TMD, you said something about Yellowpath taking over RiverClan? If that's true, I'd like to talk to you about having Yewberry and a couple loyal cats banished from RiverClan. That or, Yewberry would go Rogue.

Your plan sounds great, Leopard. <3

Yellowpath will take over RiverClan when Briarstar dies. Yewberry getting kicked out along with loyal cats would be great. <3

Did that happen in the books? I can't even remember. Oh well.

Now, when is this flood over? All of the leaders are loosing a life and no cats are dying other than them. xd.png

Yeah, they are. Leaders are harder to kill than regular cats and everyone is dying. xd.png

Maybe a day or two more? :3

Your plan sounds great, Leopard. <3

Awsome! But, what should she do in the meantime... I was thinking of having her attempt to convince Moonpaw or Leafpaw to go with her, but niether of them ar eon ATM.

TMD, you never said anything against Rogues. So, I would like to make one. xd.png If you'd rather keep it all Clan cats, that's not a problem either.

Username: Titan

Name: Skyheart

Clan: Windclan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: White with black patches, green eyes, lots of fur. It intimidates enemies, causing them to think he is large. He's also missing a claw on his front-left paw.

Personality: He seems rough, but he's kindhearted on the inside. Some think this is caused by a scarring past...

History: Not much is known about him, but some think he had a scarring past. One day, he just appeared in Windclan's camp, bloody and beaten. The med cat took care of him, and the clan sort of became attached to him over time. Soon enough, he was welcomed as a member of the clan.

Other: None

*Rosestar

Oh hey Twilight, who will be Venompaw's mentor?

EDIT: I knows naw!!

Edited by orange

Hey, TMD... I like the banner with the cats on it, but I can't find the code for it... PLEASE? unsure.gif

Oh! And here is another thought... usually in Warriors books, there is a prophecy of some kind... should there be here as well... like perhaps about the cat whose destiny it is to stop the Wars of the Roses? Just a thought...That is up to TMD of course.

Edited by LeopardDragon

Um ... In WindClan, Streakflame drowned, and Rainshadow's the only cat who's been trying to save her life ... I feel so alone!!! >.>

Hey, Kamiko. If Briarstar says it's a good idea, I'll have a patrol over there in no time. A bunch of RiverClan cats should be helpful, yes?

Yeah. How sad. I feel sorry for Rainshadow, but Streakflame's going to live ... I think ... xd.png

Rogues, Kittypets, and Loners are accepted. ^^ Skyheart is accepted. Yes, there can be a prophecy. ^^

Username: Kokay

Name: Bear

Clan: Rogue/Loner

Position: Respected Rogue

Appearance: Very big, muscular

Personality: Bear is a very happy-go-lucky cat. Not much pulls him down. Death, perhaps is the only thing that sobers him. He likes to tease cats, but never takes it too far. His heart is in his work and he enjoys keeping company. He's not a cruel cat by any means, but he does have a mean streak when angry.

History: Bear lived a good kithood. He separated from his mother when he was about 12 moons. Since then, he has created a Rogue/Loner Gathering. Once per moon, the cats meet and share food, stories, and company. Many cats take part in this Gathering and it has become a favorite. Everyone is welcome and no one is turned away. It is, however encouraged to bring prey or food of some sort to the Gathering. Bear is seen as a bit of a leader amongst the Rogues and Loners. They all love and respect him, and he earns his right to be respected by protecting most cats and turning away ones he knows who cannot be trusted.

Other: