TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

So, I'll post then? Yew is starting to get old... xd.png

Alright. Posted. I'm incredibly curious to see how Ravenstar will react to him letting himself into their territory. Bear and Moose are like bodyguards though, so... I guess they're so close to the Clan camp that it doesn't matter the size and skill of the cat. It just means that they'll have to run fast...

I don't know? xd.png Oh well. The other one is an old lady... I MEAN- *hides*

Yeah, I think four moons. I suppose more since the four kits of Venomstrike are now warriors. So, more like 10 moons. That's a long time to wait to overthrow a deranged cat...

ya... i'll just keep leopardpaw an appentice... cuz she would of actually been older than them.

So, she would be a warrior now. Unless her mentor hates her AND thinks she's not ready at all...

That is fine! biggrin.gif Yewberry won't know her then. Oh, poor Yew. All these knew apprentices and warriors to come back to.

Could Nightpaw get her full name, then?~ She's nine moons older than Venomstrikes kits, who already have their warrior names - she should at least be Nightsong by now, even if Brightwish is still the full medicine cat.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Yeah. She'd be Nightsong. Most likely... ? I'm not sure.

'Kay, so if we skipped 10 moons, Moonpaw and Mosspaw should have their full names now... what should they be?

Edited by Backup77

If you won't want them to, you can do the same as Dazzlight. That way you have what you want and the others too. If you do want them to have their names, just change them in your posts. We'll harass TMD about fixing the first post soon. >:D

Erm... as I killed off my clan cats (they were borrrrring.... *whines*) I suppose I need a clan cat and, as Mouse would make a terrible clan cat, I suppose this means I need to make a new cat. So:

Username: Gator

Name: Buzzardclaw

Clan: Riverclan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: http://meow-cats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/manx3.jpg

Personality: Buzzardclaw is loyal, hardworking and calm, though he is a bit... odd. He doesn't really like kits and greatly enjoys teasing them... such as making up frightful stories about why he has no tail. His favorite one to tell them is that a giant evil creature ate his tail when he was a kit and that the monster eats bad children at night. All in all, he's a fairly okay cat.

History: Buzzardclaw was born in the clan during Briarstar's reign. He had the average kithood and such, so his history isn't all that important.

Username: ShinyDazzlight

Name: Firestrike

Clan: Riverclan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: A medium-sized cat, Firestrike is rather bulky and strong. His fur is long and soft, being a creamy whitish color. He has bright, orange patches on his head and back, which have a darker marbled pattern on them. His eyes are an electric green.

Personality: Firestrike is a very hardworking and loyal cat, always jumping to be the first on a patrol. He is a bit of a show-off and rather prideful, as well, as he has small ambitions of one day being leader. However, he is generally a fun cat to be around, as he is fun-loving, always making jokes, telling stories, and trying to cheer others up in general.

History: When he was a kit, he was quite concerned with the well-being of his Clan. When he was born, it was leaf-bare, and everyone was starving, some sick, and no one seemed to be doing much about it. He slipped off in the middle of the night one night, to catch a fish for his mother and sister, who were both ill. He was captured by a Shadowclan clevershadow, although with his quick wits and unusually good fighting skills he escaped. He returned back to the camp later the next day, fish and all, and everyone, although they had been worried for him, praised him, telling him what an amazing warrior he would make. Since then, although his mother and sister had both passed away shortly after, he has striven to be the best he could be.

Other: Password is Rosestar.~

(Shadeflame = killed off in the flood because she sucked. lD But it's a bit boring with just Nightsong. Need another cat in RiverClan who I can keep up with better. I may use him as Nightsong's mate, because I love having super loyal cats who break the rules. lD)

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Lol, I'll make forms for Streaky's Kits. Anyone can RP Snowkit, but I'm taking Angelkit. -nod nod-

Username: KC

Name: Angelkit

Clan: WindClan

Position: Kit

Appearance: Black she-cat with white muzzle, chest, paws and amber eyes. Takes after her mother, Streakflame

Personality: Unknown for now ... (she's a kit, what do you expect?) But later, she'll be very positive and loyal to her Clan

History: Well, she IS a kit of Streakflame and Rainshadow, not even born yet ... xd.png

Other: Well, we all know Rosestar was the idiot who started this war, right?

Username: Anyone can RP me!

Name: Snowkit

Appearance: Pale gray tom with emerald eyes. Takes after his father, Rainshadow

Personality: Well, he can be many different personalities, depending on who RPs him ...

History: Streakflame's and Rainshadow's kit. Not born yet.

Other: I blame Rosestar for starting this horrid war! DX

Edit: I just noticed: Kokay isn't RiverClan's MC, it's me, and it's Brightwish, not sky. wink.gif

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

TMD had Yellowstar as his old mentor at one point... >.<' But, if you'd like, he could have spent his free time with her. They seem to have the same ideals... xd.png Poor, misguided Pikeclaw. His family and the rest of the Clan are against him and his friends.

I wanna play!

Username: Truedrago

Name: Snowkit

Appearance: Pale gray tom with emerald eyes. Takes after his father, Rainshadow

Personality: Will be extremly loyal, he will be very kind. On the outside he will try to act tuff, but he will likely be scared.

History: Streakflame's and Rainshadow's kit. Not born yet.

Other: password is Rosestar

Okay. Poor Pikeclaw... he spent most of his time with a crazy ShadowClan cat who took over RiverClan and became leader, and the rest of his time with a crazy she-cat who thinks a mouse would do a better job of running RiverClan then Yewstar.