Name: Faintheart

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Med Cat

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatpics2/Silverstream.jpg

The rest will be a secret.

Where should I put her? :<

Deadstar's kind of... beaten up right now and needs help? xd.png

... a small reminder- Deadstar is female, Yellowpath is male xd.png

Nice catch. I was about to say something. So, I'll assume that Moonpaw had ran to where Yewberry and Briarstar were, right?

Mosspaw is evil...

About the prophecy, should it involve one cat from each rper?

If so, I request Bear. Yewberry doesn't have the stuff to deal with being leader AND part of a prophecy. xd.png Mosspaw... If Bear didn't have half a mind and a lot of respect, he'd slay her where she stood! xd.png

One character per PRer for the prophecy sounds good >:3 (which means Nightpaw = prophecy lol. Shadeflame is evil/on Shadowclans side, but she's going to drown in the flood, anyways, so...)

If TMD approves of the one cat per rper idea, I think my cat will be Moonpaw. Either her or Mosspaw. Poor Mistpaw... she has no chance of being in the prophecy.

Oh, and Kokay, yes, Mosspaw (not Moonpaw) ran over to where Brierstar and Yewberry are.

Wait, was the elder Icepelt or Icefur? Oops, and I called her Icepaw once too... will edit in the morning. Pretend Mosspaw said Icefur.

Edited by Backup77

About the prophecy, should it involve one cat from each rper?

That would be awsome.

Edited by LeopardDragon

mb the prophecy is either about ending the war, or something like a twolegs/badger/fox attack/invasion.

mb the prophecy is either about ending the war, or something like a twolegs/badger/fox attack/invasion.

I guess I had supposed something about ending the war.

I was thinking maybe *number of good characters* shall join together, save the clans and defeat the *number of evil characters*

Edited by Backup77

I was thinking maybe *number of good characters* shall join together, save the clans and defeat the *inserts number of evil characters*

* Nods* not a bad thought... ad perhaps even some cryptic stuff giving hints as to who the cats might be whose destiny it is to fulfill the profecy?

Sounds good, 77. Yeah, cryptic stuff would be good. All prophecies must have cryptic stuff xd.png

My thoughts EXACTLy... especially ones from StarClan, right? xd.png

Edited to add: perhaps we should come up with lists of cats for the prophecy? Lynxpaw would be fighting to save the clans if we do this...

Edited by LeopardDragon

The prophecies never say anything about the bad guys, because the bad guys always lose. So we just need the list of good characters to be put in the prophecy and then we need to come up with vauge terms or descritions for them. How on earth we'll do that, I have no idea... xd.png

Yeah, I tried to add cryptic stuff... but it's hard to do that in one sentence. All the warrior prophecies are one line, right? Now, if we made it a little different from the regular prophecies, and made it more like a Percy Jackson prophecy... lots of cryptic stuff! Maybe:

*number of good characters* cats shall join together,

Clan cats and loner, must save the clans from *number of evil characters*,

A clap of thunder brightens the shadows,

A river of wind cuts through the darkness,

To restore *Five or four?* clans to the forest once more.

It doesn't rhyme, but it's sorta cryticy... and took me about a minute to make. How do you like the 'clap of thunder' part? I was thinking that could refer to Lynxpaw. The river of wind... I don't really know. I just felt like adding it.

Oh, and Packgoater, they do mention the bad guys. "A battle is coming, Fireheart. Beware a warrior you cannot trust." Or "Beware an enemy who seems to sleep." Both mention enemies. More specifically, both mention Tigerstar, who I think most people call a bad guy

Edited by Backup77

Yeah, I tried to add cryptic stuff... but it's hard to do that in one sentence. All the warrior prophecies are one line, right? Now, if we made it a little different from the regular prophecies, and made it more like a Percy Jackson prophecy... lots of cryptic stuff! Maybe:

It doesn't rhyme, but it's sorta cryticy... and took me about a minute to make. How do you like the 'clap of thunder' part? I was thinking that could refer to Lynxpaw. The river of wind... I don't really know. I just felt like adding it.

LOLS! I like it... Lynxpaw skills sort of suite it. xd.png

An idea a for 'bad guys': If no one submits a evil character for the prophecy, could whoever wants to make a secret character, the sheet PMed to TMD, and everyone else knows nothing about them except their name and who rps them? That would make a lot of evil characters, but we do need evil characters. Or maybe just TMD should make one or two secret characters. Or we ditch the idea altogether.

Oh, well oops. I haven't read the series in a long time so... O.o

Clap of thunder could refer to any thunderclan cat, though. It should be something more direct about her, maybe something like 'A clap of thunder admist dark shadows' or something to that effect...

Oh, well oops. I haven't read the series in a long time so... O.o

Clap of thunder could refer to any thunderclan cat, though. It should be something more direct about her, maybe something like 'A clap of thunder admist dark shadows' or something to that effect...

I suppose... Actually... i haven't entirely made up my mind as to whether she will accept moonpaw's plan or try to persuade her to go with her.... Notherwords... I am not sure whether she will stay with ShadowClan or not.

maybe the river of wind line could mean that WindClan convinces RiverClan to join them to defeat ShadowClan. Like those two would work together doing *whatever* and ThunderClan would be working doing *whatever*

So like, should we have a cryptic-y sentence for every character that's part of the prophecy, or what? It would be long, but then it wouldn't be fair to just have two or three cats mentioned but 50 cats actually part of it. XD

(And if we are having a cryptic thing per character, I call 'Song of the night sings away evil' for Nightpaw. :D)

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

So like, should we have a cryptic-y sentence for every character that's part of the prophecy, or what? It would be long, but then it wouldn't be fair to just have two or three cats mentioned but 50 cats actually part of it. xd.png

(And if we are having a cryptic thing per character, I call 'Song of the night sings away evil' for Nightpaw. biggrin.gif)

Yeah, that was just the basic idea I was thinking of. I think if we do one line per character, mine will be... I don't know yet. Something to do with Moonpaw's blindness. We'll just have to wait for TMD