TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

Pike- a type of fish commonly found in rivers. Pike was used in the novels, that one RiverClan cat called Piketooth during Crookedstar's Promise/Bluestar's Prophecy. Of course, this fish is brownish colored with stripes, so it hints that Pikekit is a tabby.

I'll put the descriptions down and you can make charries out of them. ^^

Cloudkit- tabby brown tom kit with green eyes. Has white paws.

Frostkit- silver and white she kit with blue eyes. Also has white paws.

Stormkit- dark gray long furred tom with blue eyes. White paws.

Drizzlekit- dappled gray she cat with amber eyes.

Pikekit- tabby brown tom with green eyes. White paws.

White paws run in the family. ;D

Yes to both. All that is left is Stormkit and Pikekit.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Is Drizzlekit the only one that doesn't have white paws? xd.png

Username: dragcave:D

Name: Drizzlekit

Clan: RiverClan

Position: Kit

Appearance: Dappled gray pelt with amber eyes.

Personality: She's a sweet little kit who tries to be helpful. Of course, that might change as she gets older. Drizzlekit has a bad temper, although she tries to hide it and be nice to whoever she can. When she gets older, she'll have trouble watching the other RiverClan cats kill anything not for prey. Drizzlekit's normally very persistent but she won't try to do something if it is absolutely impossible. She can be very curious, and prefers talking and asking questions than sitting back and listening.

History: Not much. She was just born when RiverClan was taken over by Yellowpath.

Other: Rosestar

Accepted. ^^ And yes. Drizzlekit is the only one in the litter that doesn't have white paws. She's unique.

I'll make Frostkit's form as soon as I'm done posting Mistpaw's death.

awww lol. post something about the one in shadowclan. i forget if it's mosspaw or moonpaw. Leafpaw's lonely and we need leopard >.<

Username: Backup77

Name: Frostkit

Appearance: Frostkit is a small she-cat. Her claws are slightly longer then usual. Her ears are silver, and so is her nose. Her eyes are a bright, frosty blue and there is a rim of silver fur around them. She has a long stripe of silver along her spine that continues along her tail. Branching off of the stripe on her tail is three other stripes that curl around her tail to make three rings. She has a ring of silver above each of her paws. The rest of her is pure white.

Personality: Will mostly be Rped as she gets older, but right now she is a typical kit, maybe a slightly deeper thinker then most kits, but playful and carefree like any other kit. If Mosspaw and Frostkit are both still in RiverClan when Frostkit gets older, they will proabably hate each other. (Watch out Frostkit...)

History: Uh... she was born in the middle of a battle, her father is dead, and her mother is Venomstrike. She has a sister (Drizzlekit) and three brothers (Cloudkit, Stormkit, Pikekit)

Other: Rosefrost

Username: Kokay

Name: Pikekit

Appearance: A brown tabby tom who is of standard stature. He has large green eyes. His paws are white. Pikekit has a shorter tail than most cats, but it doesn't seem to hinder him.

Personality: Pikekit is outgoing, upbeat, and rash. He has trouble seeing bad things in his life. He's loyal to death to everyone he deems worthy. He's a loving kit and doesn't mind being friends with everyone. Pikekit is incredibly curious, talkative, and full of boundless energy.

History: N/A

This is what I imagine he might look like when full grown.

So, who thinks it'd be fun to have Bear bring in all the Rogues who are fairly timid to help Yew fight back Yellowpath?

EDIT: I don't suppose that StarClan plans on giving Yew lives when he left... Would they?

Edited by Kokay

Frostkit- silver and white she kit with blue eyes. Also has white paws.

Appearance: Frostkit is a small she-cat. Her claws are slightly longer then usual. Her ears are silver, and so is her nose. Her eyes are a bright, frosty blue and there is a rim of silver fur around them. She has a long stripe of silver along her spine that continues along her tail. Branching off of the stripe on her tail is three other stripes that curl around her tail to make three rings. She has a ring of silver above each of her paws. The rest of her is pure white.

You just said she was silver and white with white paws and blue eyes. You never said where she was silver, you only said her paws were white. I can edit, I just don't understand what you want me to change.

Use this form.

Username:

Name:

Clan:

Position:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Other:

If you want to Rp a newborn kit, TMD's cat just had kits and there's one left. (Stormkit)

oh, i was already accepted... See:

Username: Laurarockstar

Name: Leopardkit

Clan: Thunder

Position: kit

Appearance: http://www.catsofaustralia.com/images/bengalphoto2.jpg

Personality: An excitable fun-loving kit. She is a born explorar and has a really short attention span. She is hot headed and loves to annoy the cats she doesn't like. At least she was. Now adays Leopardkit is a fierce and angry kit, after seeing all her family brutally murdered Leapardkit swore revenge. Still, many think that Leopardkit might return to her old self.

History: Leopardkit is the only kit to servive the clever shadows. When he fellow brothers and sisters and mother where attacked she hid in a crack in the bramble.

Other:

Username: Laurarockstar

Name: Aquaheart

Clan: Thunder

Position: medicine cat

Appearance: http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w327/ja.../apprentice.jpg

Personality: Aquaheart is a very serious, strong willed cat. She likes everything to be peacefull. She is snappy with annoying cats, but very sweet with her patients and kits (Because she always wanted to have her own)

History: Aquaheart was born after the Era. She always regretted that, bacuse she loves peace and happyness.

Other:

Edited by Laurarockstar

Username: Kokay

Name: Pikekit

Appearance: A brown tabby tom who is of standard stature. He has large green eyes. His paws are white. Pikekit has a shorter tail than most cats, but it doesn't seem to hinder him.

Personality: Pikekit is outgoing, upbeat, and rash. He has trouble seeing bad things in his life. He's loyal to death to everyone he deems worthy. He's a loving kit and doesn't mind being friends with everyone. Pikekit is incredibly curious, talkative, and full of boundless energy.

History: N/A

This is what I imagine he might look like when full grown.

So, who thinks it'd be fun to have Bear bring in all the Rogues who are fairly timid to help Yew fight back Yellowpath?

EDIT: I don't suppose that StarClan plans on giving Yew lives when he left... Would they?

actually, just stormkit if Kokay's is accepted.

Huh, if Yewberry's a rogue and isn't a Clan cat, StarClan won't give him lives. Accepted! Just Stormpaw now!

He's not a Rogue persay. xd.png But, he left the Clan...

PG, is Briarstar dead?

Well, yeah. me too. Wouldn't that suck if you took a nap and then when you woke up, your Deputy and two of your warriors were chased out of camp and some flea-brained ShadowClan cat asserted himself as leader? xd.png

So, TMD, are you cool with a Loner attack on RiverClan? We have so much potential for a good story line here. We could have the trio sneak into camp at night, hear gossip etc, and warn their Clanmates to hide during the attack and then... Oh how many ideas I have swarming around in my head... >:D

And Yellowstar could be killed, and his ghost can come back and train one of the cats in RiverClan to be evil-

Yes, Laura. You can have Stormkit. I posted the appearance and you have to make a form. ^^

Maybe Flamepaw can have a forbidden love on Drizzlepaw!

Should we skip four moons to when the kits are apprenticed?