TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

Um... I don't know. Actually... Yeah. That'd work. Yew and the others would have probably launched small attacks randomly on the Rogues of RiverClan. AND!

Yew visits the Nursery whenever he can to learn of weaknesses in RiverClan's Rogues' defenses. Then they can assault the Clan in a few days after their apprenticehsip, or better. During their vigil! >:D

Oh, that makes Moose a bit cat now...

So skip or no skip? :<

And that skip will be when Pike, Cloud, Frost, Storm, and Drizzle are apprenticed and hold vigil guarding the camp?

I think it should be during the day right before their vigl. Yew would sneak in and try to warn them.

By the by, do I have to come up with Pike's warrior name?

So we timeskip to the day before they become warriors and hold their vigil...

Well, Yellowstar's leader, so... I come up with the name, and you have to pick one of the ones I provide.

Pikekit-Pikepaw-Pike: heart, splash, claw, stripe, fang, tail, strike, whisker.

Frost: pelt, stripe, whisker, heart.

Storm: fur, strike, cloud, stream, heart.

Drizzle: storm, pelt, fur, heart.

Username: Laurarockstar

Name: Stormkit (Stormpaw-Stormheart)

Clan: What clan are they in

Position: kit

Appearance: dark gray long furred tom with dark blue eyes. White paws.

Personality: to be rp'd

History: ...

Other: Rosestar

Froststripe, but I don't think we should timeskip yet. I'd say wait until the ThunderClan patrol find/don't find Moonpaw and Lynxpaw.

I'm digging on Pikeclaw.

Yeah. We should wait for loose ends to be tied up first, TMD.

....... *needs to go fishing now too*

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. It's Opening Weekend for the Youth Hunt out here. My last year so I'm shooting at every deer that moves. xd.png

<3 YES! You MUST!!!! How lovingable.

I really ought to pay attention to what's happening in the other Clans. Recap for me who was tied up in RiverClan and Loner affairs?

Oh, I was thinking that Yewberry will probably try to recruit the help of ThunderClan or WindClan before the attack on RiverClan. Who should he go to? After all, he's a banished Deputy who hasn't been heard of in four months...

not four months yet anyways xd.png timeskip hasn't been confirmed, we still need to finish patroling the demands of Lynxpaw back ((that sounded odd >.<)) anyways, come to Honeystar! lol she might help depending on how you phrase it. but then again, ravenstar might too.

Who wants their cat to attack RiverClan with the trio and Loners?

Yewberry, Oaktail, Riverpool, Bear, Moose, Mittens, Mouse, and Winter. That's who we have so far. Or, I assume.

Hn... I'd say ThunderClan. Do we skip until Yellowstar makes Frost, Drizzle, Cloud, Pike, and Storm warriors? Lemme get this straight.

Cloudfoot

Drizzlefrost

Froststripe

Pikeclaw

Stormheart

Alright. Pretty much, we should leave it open to everyone. Right?

I think that we should skip if everyone is tied up. I'll have Yewberry approach Ravenstar with Bear and Moose. That way she'll know he's serious.

Yeah, but didn't everyone agree that the timeskip would be when Lynxpaw was saved? ._.

Okay, I'll be waiting for your post.

Did they? I'll wait then? >.<' I'm confused. Someone tell me what to do.

I'M CONFUZZLED TOO.

Everyone agreed to timeskip to the day before the apprentice's ceremony after Lynxpaw got saved.

Alright. Is she saved or not? *doesn't read posts not pertaining to her cats so is totally lost on half of the story*