Skypool

Shadow Children

(( Meet Echo:

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: Sky

Character's Name: Echo

Appearance: When in a different realm, Echo has silvery white hair and a pale complexion. One of he eyes is an opalescent blue and her other is a brilliant green.

Personality: To be RP'd

Abilities: Persuasion and Mental Incapitation (She makes them either feel pain or absolutely nothing).

Weapons: Ebony Bow

Other: The code word rule does not apply to me.

and

-Shadow Hunter Form-

Username: Sky

Character's Name: Colton

Appearance: Colton has untidy black hair and blue eyes. He is kind of gangly, but not unprettily so.

Personality: To be RP'd

Weapons: A sword known as Fidelus

Abilities: Can shapeshift into any creature or object.

Other: The code word rule does not apply to me.

We can begin once we have one more person.))

Edited by Skypool

((Not yet. The only reason I can't accept you is because you haven't read the rules properly.))

((entered, now EXPLODE WITH RAINBOWS jk . how about now sir, or should I saw MOTHER!!!!? I have a weird sense of humer and I edited to read the rules.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Uh...Accepted. And guys remember, I play Father and Araceli. Begin.))

Echo awoke from her troubled sleep. Dark figures weaved in and out of her dreams. She could quite identify who they were though. She silently chatised herself for letting fear enter her mind before walking through the walls into the main chamber. She saw Father sitting on his throne, looking as impassive as ever. "Father, may I go yet?" she asked, kneeling before his throne. Echo was eager to escape the Shadow Realm for a little while. "Not quite yet. I will summon the rest of you children soon." Father said, his voice a distant echo. She nodded and took a few steps back from his throne and sat down on the floor, instantly blending in with the black tiles.

Akira groaned awake. She had had that dream again. So many souls, gone. She didn't really care when she woke up, but in the dreams it terrified her, she didn't know why. Akira yawned and sat up in her bed. She then got up and walked through the wall, only to see that Echo was up, and talking to Father. Akira bowed to father, then decided to kneel down by Echo.

Blade was waking up now, still in the light realm. he wondered what the little girl he could call boss,Araceli,was up to. he grabbed his right shoulder with what somebody could call a robot arm. he almost imminently teleported to the "real" world. he walked the streets people. he waited in an alley off of a street called 'wagner blvd' to see if he could find a 'child' to kill or at least track but it was strange to him, killing for somebody who appeared as a little girl. he waited for a child to come if they needed to stalk upon an innocent bystander that has a better and stronger soul to the father if will was even a factor in it and it was in most religious things but nonetheless he waited for a well known enemy to shadow hunters.

((currently, I am just setting where my character is because I am going to sleep.))

"Children, come to me." Father's voice entered her head, emptying her of all thoughts. Echo shook her head and snapped out of the trance. She found herself in a position that suggested that she was going to pray or something along those lines. "It is time to hunt. Bring me a suitable amount of souls by tomorrow morning...Or face my wrath."

--

Colton ran lightly through the Santuary, making his way towards Araceli's throne. Her figure was way too small for the large chair, but no one cared. "I'm here mistress." he said, bowing before her. The ancient woman smiled and touched the top of his forward lightly. "Arise my faithful servant. Its time to hunt for Shadow Children." she paused. "Before you go, let the others know to come here." He nodded and used their special telepathic link to contact the other hunters.

((I forgot to mention, Hunters can communicate with other Hunters in the same ways as Shadow Children can.))

Akira nodded to father as she heard what she was supposed to do. She stood up and said "Of course father." Before heading to the front door. She inserted her key with a smile, and unlocked the door. She then opened it, stepped through, shut it, and re locked the door. Back in the real world, she was now solid. She was kinda pale, with white spikey hair done up in pigtales some how, since it was kinda short. She looked around. She was in a house, she looked out the window to see a sign that said 'wagner blvd' she nodded then went through the house.

(I'll come back later, for now I gotta get ready for bed. Will add Kila still though xd.png)

--

Kila heard Colton, and woke up. She yawned and got up out of bed, then went out to the main hall, where Arcaceli's thrown sat, with a small girl in it. Of course that small girl was Arcaceli. Kila smiled and bowed to her. She then said "I heard Colton call for us, so I of course came, mistress."

((I also added something on the Shadow Hunters:

They can leave and come to the Light Realm as they please. They have no need of keys or doors. All they have to do is press their moon tattoo on their shoulder to transport back to the Light Realm. Also, in order to transport somewhere else, they must think of where they wish to go while pressing their tattoo.))

Echo nodded and headed towards the nearest door. She pulled a key out of her pocket and then with one fluid movement, she jammed it into the hole and turned it. A brilliant light could bee seen through the door's cracks. It would have probably blinded her if she had been human, but of course, she wasn't. Once the light died out, she pulled the door open and found herself outside of somewhere called Wagner Blvd. She probably ended up here because Akira had. Sometimes if you weren't thinking about where you wanted to go, you would end up in the same place as a different Shadow Child. Echo had not been thinking really, just acting. She walked over to an apartment complex and chose one of the rooms on the bottom row. Though the door was closed, she could easily hear the cries of drunken men and women through it. How disgusting.

--

"Go find some Shadow Hunters and kill them." Araceli said easily to the girl.

--

Colton pressed his special tattoo and thought of no place in particular to go to. Usually, it would end up transporting him to wherever the nearest Shadow Child was. With a flash of light, the Santuary vanished from his sight and he ended up in some deserted alleyway.

Kilana nodded and pressed her moon tattoo. Like Colton she wasn't thinking of anywhere in particular. She actually ended up appearing right behind Colton. She blinked and said "Huh. That was a bit odd...." She scratched her head and looked around, trying to find signs of Shadow Children.

--

Akira somehow just seemed to drift through the house, event though she was walking. She finally came upon some people. And to her surprise, and pleasure, the room was full of sleeping teenage girls. (a slumber party xd.png) Akira smiled and carefully moved through the room, quietly counting. She had a count of about 10 different girls. Akira nodded and then went over to the nearest one. She smiled coldly and a pure black dagger appeared in her hand, completely made of darkness. With a simple flick, the girl was dead, throat cut. Akira quickly sent her shadow in, and a few seconds later it came out with a silvery light substance. Akira smiled and took out a glass vial, and her shadow put the silvery substance, the girls soul to be exact, into the bottle. Akira corked the bottle and had to suppress a laugh. The girls body dissolved into blackness, only thing left was some blood, and an empty sleeping bag. Akira mentally said '1 down, 9 to go' Before she moved on to the next girl...

Colton jumped in surprise as Kilana landed behind him. He hadn't expected any company, but oh well. She could help him hunt for Shadow Children. "Shall we go?" he inquired coolly, glancing in the direction of an apartment complex. Surely a Shadow Child would go there as there were a lot of human beings.

--

She opened the door soundlessly and slipped inside. Not one person seemed to think it was odd that a teenager had just entered their room. They were all too drunk. Echo grabbed her Ebony bow out of her quiver and pulled out an arrow also. She then strung it and aimed at a man whose belly was jiggling merrily. "Goodbye." she murmured before releasing the arrow. It hit the man squarely in the chest.

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: voltage

Character's Name: spike

Appearance: Spike is tall around 6'1" and 250 lbs mostly muscular one eye is hazel while the other is red

Personality: he is shy when first meets you will probably start acting like he will fight you. once he knows you he is trusting and very protective. he also loves a challange and sometimes rushes

Abilities: move stuff with his mind and able to shoot lightning or it surrounds his hands so if he grabs you it electrocutes you

Weapons: he has a Katana for close up and an Uzi or crossbow for long range

Other: father

Edited by voltage

As soon as the man fell dead, Shadow automatically slithered onto the ground and into the man's chest. It soon came back with a silvery substance. Echo was pleased. She pulled a vial out of her pouch and trapped the soul inside it. It moved restlessly as if trying to get back to its body. Too late. The man's body had dissolved until nothing was left except for a patch of blood. She looked over at the other people and saw that they were still dancing drunkenly. They hadn't noticed that their friend had died. She shook her head mockingly before using her powers to incapitate the nearest woman. She stumbled as she had lost her sight, hearing, and feeling. Echo once more strung her bow and shot the woman. She fell instantly and silently.

-Shadow Hunter Form-

Username: Matmetchi 8D

Character's Name: Etherelle Cinders

Appearance: [Etherelle]

Personality: Usually distant and cold to others, she's elegant to the bone. She'll attack any challenge ahead of her with full force and pinky out.

Weapons: She specializes in sniping, but for close combat she uses a saber sword.

Abilities: There are traces of acid found in her bloodstream which she's able to manifest and control in either a liquid or spray form from open wounds.

Other: Father. Oh, and to complete her, she has a french accent. Ha ha.

Edited by Matmetchi

Kilana nodded and said "Alright." She looked at the apartments to and said "Well let's go...." Before starting to head for them. She could hear the sounds of some drunken idiots dancing around foolishly. Now that she thought about it, they'd be easy targets.. She looked at Colton and said "we need to get to the drunks apartments! They're easy targets!"

--

Akira made it over to the next girl, and smiled as she slid the knife into her chest, killing her instantly. Again her shadow went in and came out with a bright whispy substance, the girls soul. Akira chuckled low but darkly, luckily no one woke up. She pulled out another vile, and her shadow put it in it and the girls body disappeared as Akira corked it. Akira slipped it back in her pocket, when she heard foot steps. Her eyes flashed and she quickly slid into the dead girls sleeping bag as a man came in to check on the girls, the father she was sure. It being dark, he didn't even see a difference, and he left. Akira smiled and got back out, only to bump a girl, and she groaned awake. Akira cursed under her breath as the girl about screamed when she saw the dagger, but Akira quickly put her hand over her mouth and whispered "Sleep..." and used her powers to make the girl tired. The girls eyes started to lower and she was now incapacitated with sleepiness. Akira smiled and stabbed the girl through the heart, killing her. The girls eyes flew open before going blank. Akira's shadow slipped into the body and came back out with her soul. Akira put it in a bottle and corked it as well. This girls body disappearing as well, like the other two's, only thing left was some blood. Akira chuckled again as she moved to her next victim thinking '3 down, 7 to go....'

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: jaina

Character's Name: Cielo (Pronounced like cello)

Appearance: Cielo

Personality: Hard. That's the first word someone might use to describe Cielo. From a brief encounter one would find that she is cold and rarely acknowledges the other people around her. This isn't without reason though, as she's questioned Father on more than one occasion and paid the price for it physically and mentally only to now lock away most of her emotions beneath her armored exterior. Inside though, she's as soft and innocent as a child and it shows through on occasion.

Abilities:

~Amped body - Cielo doesn't have the strength nor the speed or endurance of a shadow child that has a physical ability specializing in such, instead her body is an all-arounder. She's much stronger, faster, and has more endurance than any human, but she isn't anywhere near as capable in those areas as a Shadow child who chose just one for their ability.

~Understanding - Cielo is capable of instantly using any weapon she lays her hands on with the skills of a master.

Weapons:

~The segmented great sword from her picture. This weapon is capable of splitting at each of the lines to nearly triple in length and behave like a whip.

~Browning M2 Machine Gun - Stripped of its bipod and standard button firing mechanism to instead have a normal trigger, this .50 caliber monster is fired by Cielo from a position at her right hip.

Other: Father

((They are ageless in some sense, but when in the human world and someone asks their age, they must say something! Accepted Matmetchi and Jaina.))

Colton nodded and began to walk with a purpose. His hand crossed over to his right side where he kept his silver stake in a small sheathe. It was safe. "Would you like to ride me as some sort of animal?" he asked, turning towards Kilana. It would be faster and more efficient.

--

The shadow once more slithered onto the ground and into the woman's chest. The corpse thrashed for a moment before the shadow came back with a blue substance. Sometimes souls were different colors. It depended on the person. Echo corked the soul and moved on to a thin man who was sleeping at a table. His tongue hung out slightly. Disgusting. She brought out her familiar bow and stroked its smooth ebony surface before stringing it and shooting it into the man's head. He woke up for one moment before his eyes rolled up in his head. Echo watched as the shadow repeated the process and came back soon carrying a salmon colored substance. She corked it boredly and stuck it in her pouch. By this time, the woman and the man had both disappeared. The remaining people began to scream. Crud. She used her powers to incapitate all of them. They began to bump into each other, terrified. I guess I'll have to go hunting somewhere else.

Edited by Skypool

Cielo approached Father carefully to offer him the three souls she had collected. Before she offered them to him though, she spoke. "Father, I again would like to ask to be excused from this soul collecting. As I have said before this runs contest to my morals," she said. Again she knew she inviting his wrath, but she didn't want to be a part of this. Hurting these people made her cringe inside and she just couldn't stand it. Plus there was the mounting pressure from the Shadow Hunters too. They just made everything harder on them.

Kila shook her head and said "I'm fine." Before shape shifting into a cat. She then quickly bolted for the apartments. That's when she heard the screaming...

--

Akira moved onto the fourth girl. She quickly went to stab her with the dagger, only to hear a scream from behind her. One of the girls had woken up and saw her. Akira hissed and she tossed the dagger at the girl, it hitting her dead center in the head. The girl stumbled and collapsed dead. The dagger disappeared quickly. The girl had already done it though, all the other girls were getting up. She also heard some yelling from upstairs. Akira's eyes narrowed, and she quickly sent her shadow into the dead girl. It soon came out with a pink soul. She quickly pulled out a vial and corked it, and the body disappeared. The girls quickly started screaming bloody murder, every last one of them. The father made it down stairs and flipped on the light, only to see 4 blood spots, 4 empty sleeping bags, and only 6 girls. He looked at Akira and screamed "Monster! Monster!" As he saw she had no shadow, and had two different colored eyes. Akira groaned and said "Great, I thought I found a nice feast for father, but one bloody girl had to wake up!" She scanned the room then said "None of you are leaving alive, not if I can help it!" Suddenly 5 pure black Kunai's appeared in each hand. Equaling ten. She tossed them. Two more girls went down. Her shadow shot out and the man gasped and quickly yelled "Quickly gir..." Before Akira looked at him, and his eyes began to droop. He soon slid down the door, tired. Akira corked the new blue soul that her shadow brought to her, before it shot for the next girls body. It came back soon after with a tan soul. Akira quickly pulled out a new vial and corked it. Both girls bodies vanished, along with the Kunai's. She mentally counted the rest of the girls and the man "5 more people" She stated, before quickly having a katana appear in her hand. She ran over to the man, and the girls screamed and cried, all 4 of them left huddled in a corner now. Akira impaled the man through the head, before looking at the last four girls and putting them to sleep. Her shadow went into the man and flew out with a white soul. Akira put it in a vial and capped it, as the mans body disintegrated into black smoke. A woman made it downstairs and whimpered, and was about to scream when Akira made her tired. She soon was slouched against the wall, barely awake. Akira looked at the four sleeping girls, And four black Kunai's appeared in her hand. She tossed them. Them being in a huddle made it easy, each hit there designated target. And each in a lethal spot as well. Soon all four was dead, and her shadow was working over time to retrieve the souls. First was a red one, then a yellow one, then an orange one, and the last girl had a green one. Akira corked each then looked at the woman. She huffed and dug through than said "Lucky woman, I'm out of vials." Before stepping over the half asleep, crying woman, and heading out the door...

Edited by akiraa