LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

OK I'll try to get a post up soom then! Need to read back a bit to get back into the feel of the moment.

I might have accidentally fallen off the map for a bit but I've managed to climb back on. ^^;

I'll.... work on it. Y'all should know by now how long it takes me to write up a post.

Bump--

Wow I totally said that I would post a week ago. ;O; Couldn't get to it when school started, but now it's kind of okay.

Is anyone there..? (Q A Q)

I deleted my other post just above this one so I'll add what I still have to add here:

LL, could you replace the link to my characters with this link instead? It's updated, because the other one is missing Naomi and Gear.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tXzndIcAzQsg8XLKK3JgxMmKTiZpVL7lLLJrEwpirLE/edit

EDIT: SILVER!! COME BACK, SILVER BBY I SEE YOU //CRIES SAD TEARS YOU JUST LEFT--

Edited by lachrymation

I've been waiting for someone to post! =DDDD

Also, reading someone else use Aife's nickname may have caused me to make an inhumanly high squeaky noise.

I think I'll have to buy the people next door a new dog.

Hallelujah! People are alive!! <3

CCC: Ahahh what? xd.pngD

I'M SORRY BBY ITS JUST SO HARD FOR ME TO WRITE A POST

IT'S OKAY BBY TRY YOUR HARDEST ;;

Preciouuuuusssssssssss..................................................

I AM ALIVE! I have just been swamped. Friend's wedding in three weeks, working 10hr days on Monday and Friday with almost 12 hr school days tuesday and thursday. yeah, and I JUST was able to get Saturday's off.

SO I am alive, and I will be trying to post soon wink.gif

How is everyone?

And yes lach, I will replace wink.gif

Preciouuuuusssssssssss..................................................

I AM ALIVE! I have just been swamped. Friend's wedding in three weeks, working 10hr days on Monday and Friday with almost 12 hr school days tuesday and thursday. yeah, and I JUST was able to get Saturday's off.

SO I am alive, and I will be trying to post soon wink.gif

How is everyone?

And yes lach, I will replace wink.gif

Thank you very much!! May God bless your current and future endeavours ;3

((Your God, in the event that it exists, may well take the time to make you succeed. I just want you to do so from the sweat of your brow and the power of your mind, rather than those of a beard in the sky. It means that success'll be more likely to stick around.))

Well that was random. o.o (the god comment thing of ccc)

Sorry I have not answered back to the post... Was very busy with life. I'm working on it now and will post it in a bit! Done being late!

Funny how Lucius leaving the bread shop remained completely unnoticed by the others (Isa, Kai, Noe and so on) after they felt like he was not trustworthy. xd.png

Like a shadow he was suddenly gone! Ninja style!

Edited by Skarx

Well that was random. o.o (the god comment thing of ccc)

Sorry I have not answered back to the post... Was very busy with life. I'm working on it now and will post it in a bit! Done being late!

Funny how Lucius leaving the bread shop remained completely unnoticed by the others (Isa, Kai, Noe and so on) after they felt like he was not trustworthy. xd.png

Like a shadow he was suddenly gone! Ninja style!

--And it was completely unnecessary.

It's nice to see you back and postin', Skarx! Now just gotta wait for LL to post ehehh And for Silver to show up again ;A;

Edited by lachrymation

Indeed I am back! (gone this weekend again, but then I'm free again!!!)

I plan on being more active if I can help it now. I really want to play Lucius and see what will happen this my little freak with the light side. xd.png

I'll post again as Ash after someone else posts since I don't want to have a lot of posts just between Skarx and I and I don't want to get in trouble for machine gunning again so yeah.

glad you're back Skarx happy.gif; also still trying to get settled at my new house and also got a new job that's full-time 8am-5pm so if I don't post right away and I post sometime after 6 or 7, it's because I just got back from work and then had to eat dinner right after.

Arg! The weekend was hard! Curse the rain, had to walk for around 16 hours (Saturday) in the rain with no real rain coat (had a thing poncho looking that could only block the upper side of my body and not my head or legs) good thing in the forest you don't feel the rain as much as open spaces. Manage to step in deep mud and water puddle and flooded my shoes too!!

On the bright side I had a lot of fun still and am now exhausted! Hopefully I won't get sick this week because of it! LARP is so much fun. xd.png

I'll wait for your post, it's understandable you wanna let someone else post before we go again. Also don't worry about the time you post, I'll reply when you get one in, this RP is slow anyway and I've been... making you wait for a long time now too...

I feel loved, people are glad I'm back~♪

♪~alot.png

glad you had a fun weekend although you got rained on happy.gif; got a bit sunburned today but that was my fault totally for not putting on sunscreen...oh well it'll fade in a couple of days.

okie dokie and want a brownie or cookie to celebrate that? *puts out a plate of brownies as well as a plate of cookies that are decorated for special occasions*

*Dashes for the plates of brownies and cookies* Woot! People who don't hide sugar from me!! Thank you~! happy.gif

PM people so they poke around the RP? It would be nice if the story moved on a bit that's true. I'm curious to know how Ash would react if she knew Lucius was a Shadow.

you're welcome happy.gif; I'm a sugar fiend as well so you're not alone smile.gif

as for the that, Ash has never stepped out of Cumulus before she arrived in Sola so she has no idea who in the city have elemental abilities or not or a way to figure that out; she also has two different colored eyes so that might be a dead giveaway that she's and elemental and her hair is a different color as well so yeah.

Haha. He has a good idea she might be one exactly because she looks so different. But... he can't be 100% sure what kind she is because he was so deeply fooled by Yuaki alien look for a shadow user.

At least he looks kind of normal if not for his deep red eyes who are a dead give away for what he is. He sure loves dark places so people can't see them! xd.png

At least Ash knows what elemental users are on who's side and she's not a dark sided type if I remember well. In any case I wonder if both of them could get to become 'friends'. Well Lucius meaning of friends is twisted, but that can be fixed.

ah okay happy.gif; well he has that hood over his face so they can't really be seen unless she were to look really closely and that just might be awkward xd.png...nope she's on the light side since her powers are weather and water; she's a dual and what would "friends" entail? just curious.

He also uses his shadow power to block the light from showing the color so they just look plain black. You'd need direct light upon his face to dispell the magic and see the color. He has that skill as trained as he can just for sneaking around.

I thought so (that she was light side) but I had forgotten what her power was like. As for what "friends" means to Lucius well it's just someone he can have a use for and won't backstab him. He never had a true friend so the meaning is a bit lost on him, but then again he never did anything so people liked him in his home town. Even if he is better then he used to be his reputation follows him there. tongue.gif

I am also here, and I know this because I just posted.

My comment regarding your God was not random; rather, it shared the spirit of your own remarks, though adjusted for my non-religious standpoint. The reason I phrased it like I did comes from the fact that a lot of my friends are actors, and you don't wish actors luck. Personally (and this is absolute conjecture on my part), I'd put that down to actors generally being an insecure bunch, and worrying during rehearsals and on the night about having only got the part because of happy chance rather put them off, thus weakening their overall performance. Since the actors in my acquaintance are also uniformly a superstitious bunch, well, it's easy to see how a harmless phrase could be, ahem, demonized. That's where we get the term "break a leg", in the unlikely event that you didn't know; a way of counter-acting the 'curse' on the phrase, possibly stemming from the idea that even if you did the audition with a dislocated knee and a bucket jammed on your head or some such thing, you wowed the casting couch with your performance to the point where they gave you the part anyway. Hopefully that clears up some stuff. =]

Good to see you back here, Blue; we just gotta wait for the others that I PM'd if they respond--

And also, CCC, I understand your logic on that topic, however, to hopefully clear up any problems that may come from a sharp comment, could you refrain from adding something of that sort at all to your future responses?

That aside, ahh I wanted to correct you in that Gear actually is wearing metal; he always is.