LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Awww I'll miss you, Gist!

But WOOHOO for joining the military! And for graduating early, taking AP courses... that's a lot of good stuff! And really important stuff.

Gist's characters are Tractus and Celeste. Does anyone want to pick them up where they are? (note; as LL said, we're going to have Tractus back at camp. The whole thing with Promise DID happen, but sometime during the day/night/something he somehow ended up back at camp. As for Celeste, we all know where she is now)

If no one chooses to use them, they'll become half-NPCs and eventually die during a battle or some similar event.

And Lore is active, so I shall soon talk to him about continuing with Betzalel and Loren. :3 I shall also get LL to get another post in soon. wink.gif And Rak biggrin.gif

Congratulations, gist, but why must you go? D8< but of course, RL is always more important... Good luck in whatever you do! ^^

I think I can take Celeste. I like her character, and she's seems fun to act as.

Well... if gist doesn't mind. :0

I don't think Gist is coming back. wink.gif Stated pretty clearly that anything can happen to them.

Excellent! Glad to have a place for Celeste. You may want to look back and see what she's done in the past... this works best (if you have a PC) by hitting ctrl F and then typing her name in the little box at the bottom left, then going page by page searching. If you think you know her well enough, you can just post as her whenever you wish. happy.gif

Wonderful lach. Now all we need is tractus. or he can just abandon the whole mission. I guess?

*Gist pokes her head in for a second*

I will be here somewhat sketchily, I think. I have arranged it with the administration to let me graduate next year instead of June, which will alleviate some (not all) of my stresses. I'm still graduating early, but not two years early. </3 I /think/ I'm here for at least another month. I will use this time to et my charries to the point of takeover *Which means I will be teaching Ms Lach the ways of Celeste*♥

I will make a post that should be easy for lach to take over if she so wishes, and I'll bring Tractus back to the camp so that it isn't so awkward to take over.

Um... Hi... Don't know how soon I'll be able to pick back up into this, but I am alive and might be able to join back in soon. In the mean time, could I maybe get a synopsis of what has happened?

sorry i haven't really been posting in here much but I'm alive; i had to finish up my final exams before graduation, which was yesterday by the way, so I'm no longer in college for now...yay biggrin.gif; i will be going out of town next Thursday and Friday, though to attend two of my cousins' graduations from high school and will probably be finding jobs after I'm through the career counseling meetings that I've started going to and hopefully get a job...i have a temporary part-time job right now at my mom's work but again, it's temporary so i have to start finding some other jobs that will hopefully match my skill set and will also hopefully match my major that i just got a diploma in if at all possible; just thought I'd let y'all know that happy.gif

Too much happens during finals weekend!!!!!!!!!

Gist, good luck sweety and be safe! We will miss you dearly. Make sure and keep in contact at least every now and then though smile.gif

As to everything else, jaina, your characters have been removed because of a lack of activity...although mine should be removed as well, however I did warn people of my absence.

As to plot, synopsis PLEASE?!

well i know that Sky and Marc are in the latter's room at an inn that the shadow alliance is staying at but i don't know about everyone else on their side as well as the light alliance.

Okay. So basically, it's the second day of the Shadow being in Cumulus and then Noe and Kai are trying to rescue Loren. the others are at camp getting ready to finish burying the dead?

I also warned people of my absence, love...

i think so but I'm not really sure.

Feb 17th I said I would be gone longer but I was checking in briefly. If you pull up all my posts it'll be on page two or so.

Sorry about my unplanned absence, family life has taken the forefront recently so my rping has been pushed back a bit. I might still be gone a bit longer, but keep going without me I'll jump back in as well as I can later.

She did say this, and she did come back before a month was over...

Oops, sorry. I will go through and make sure I haven't done anything stupid. And as to a recap, you'll have to ask the others. Since the semester just ended I have to go and read what is going on >.<

Thanks for understanding love, and I'll see what I can get on that subject.

Wow we are pretty slow.

I'm going to be very busy next week so I don't think I'll be able to post anything. Starting from tomorrow, I think, but it won't be much of a problem since it's not moving so fast, eh? ^^

lol yeah. I'm gone and you guys move like lightning. I'm back and slows down.....this is backwards...lol!!!

And no worries jaina. I would just read the last page and a half to two pages.

where should i have Sky in the rp? i read the last few posts last night and saw that there was a ts so yeah; i also got back yesterday from the trips that i made to see two of my cousins' graduations from high school.

I see that a major plot point is waiting on my post to resolve it. I apologize, I will post some time before Sunday. Maybe even tonight, if my mind is willing. I'm alive, though, and approving~ (somewhat.)

where did they go?! Thanks for the post, gist! I'm not sure when to take over! Or how, for that matter.

Why don't you start with a post from Aoi? Gist will probably let you know when to claim her.