LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Hey. Hey, Gist. I think they look really cute right now. :3 Actually, I might draw a picture of them. Does he actually wear glasses, or is that just the picture?

Okay, LadyNatasha is taking action!

First of all LadyNatasha is going to talk to LL and Rak and maybe even Lore to see what she can get from them. :3

Next, LadyNatasha is suggesting a timeskip JUST for the sake of clearing things up. LN is suggesting we skip to the morning and quickly decide what happened overnight. But we have to wait for LL for that. This way we could simply say that Kai and Noe arrived there in the morning due to something or other. Then they could start looking for Loren there.

Those are LadyNatasha's ideas. What do LadyNatasha's friends think? biggrin.gif

~Gist~ Goodly. I'll be starting on it tonight.

~LN~ I'm good for the time skip. If you don't care about Jahan and Naomi talking, then I guess it would be okay. Though, Lach doesn't get back until Sunday.

@ LN: We is Wondering why you are refering to yourself in the 3rd PoV. Otherwise we like you idea. Really wish the others would show up though.

Okay, LN contacted me. When i looked at things I was rather shocked at the way that things had taken a turn. This is not really meant to be a romance (yes there's romance, it makes things interesting); a romance doesn't develop in a matter of hours.

Warning number 2 for gist and one for Silver. I know that people aren't replying very much, but please be patient. summer is only two weeks away and that means that RP's explode.

As for everything else, there is going to be a ts whether or not people agree. People will start off in one of two places for the Shadow Alliance

A) The hotel

cool.gif Outside the hotel

That's it, no discussion.

For the Light Alliance:

A) The camp

I'm sorry that I am being so harsh, but things need to jump back into organization. I'm very sorry that I didn't leave a definite person in charge while I was gone and that is totally my fault. I am planning on being back more often so that I can help with summer rush and of course RP with the awesome people!

If someone could please send me hime's profile. I am so sorry that I missed that. the day that I had wanted to get back to that, a few family things happened so I was distracted.

Other than that, I really apologize for being gone so often. I have had a few moments and chose to read instead >.< I ask y'all's forgiveness and hope that you aren't too mad with me.

* rolls eyes at LN * You confuse me sometimes dear >:P

* gathers everyone in a massive group hug *

When I am gone, there are going to be two people that are going to be in authority when DP isn't here either. LN and Rak. When I am gone, EVERYTHING they say goes. If you want to dispute it, take it up with me and I will see what is going on.

Nothing like that should happen though since there are only two more weeks left in the semester smile.gif Thank you JESUS!

Edited by LoveLost

I'm finishing up with my final exam stuff for my last two classes so I'll be more free after that to post but my summer's going to be really busy, what with looking for a job, vacation trips, and graduation trips; just thought I'd share that with y'all happy.gif.

Sorry LL >.> We got... heh. a little carried away. We'll be more careful next time.

Oh, you lucky duck! I have a little over a month left.

DP you ARE alive!

Okay yay! So glad that you are okay. Keep your head in the books until it is over and I am actually getting a job within the next two weeks smile.gif Part-time though...

And Silver, that's why there is an OP. I wasn't here so things got out of hand. you are totally forgiven and I will try and be here more often to avoid that smile.gif

Edited by LoveLost

'course i am happy.gif; I've been lurking around the thread and the forum ninja.gif

well i don't have to study for anything just turn in a portfolio of completed assignments for both PowerPoint and Publisher which is a test grade and then do a final project for both PowerPoint and Publisher as the final exam and turn in a research paper for my online class.

good for you biggrin.gif; i have a part-time/flexible hour/temporary job but once i graduate next month from college, I'll be looking for another job as well as possibly going on a few trips.

Wow, that's nice and you are so lucky...... I wish mine was that easy smile.gif

Where are you going? Or wanting to go at least?

@ L²: well previous semesters i actually had to do tests for the final but this semester, i just turn in stuff for the final.

well i might be going on a trip that will only consist of me, my mom, and my sister, which i guess is a graduation gift from both of them, don't know yet when we'll go on that or where, and then I'll be going on the yearly beach trip that we go on every July or so with my dad, brothers and whatever family on my dad's side of the family can go as well as a couple of graduation trips next month because two of my cousins are graduating from high school.

@ gist: no that's okay happy.gif

Note for all roleplayers: Okay, so I got this scholarship thing which is going to require me to leave for Basic Training much earlier than I thought. I have to leave on the second or third week of May. :-P From there, I will likely have zero internet access for Nine weeks. That means no posting. D: This is sadness for me in every roleplay I'm in, but until that time--between pages of early-graduation homework--I shall try to post as much as possible. During that time I'm afraid I'll have to make my characters into tagalongs, or perhaps I'll let Rak and LL roleplay them.

Thanks for being an awesome team of RPers on one of the best RPs I've ever been a part of. <3

Previous message (deleted and edited in:)

So I think we should summarize Jahan's conversation with Naomi; basically he told her little about himself except that his mission was very important. If it didn't get completed, the entire city of Cumulus could be destroyed. She couldn't tell anyone either, because if she did then their mission to help the city might fail and the city would be overtaken.

He told her how both the Light and Shadow Alliance are uneasy with each other, and how the Light Alliance was still taking brutal action against those with any 'Shadow Alliance Element.' He told her to not say anything; did she want to risk having her city destroyed? He warned her to be careful and not get in the way, because although it would seem like bad things were happening, in truth he'd be making the city safer in the next week. Then he told her that if she wants to help and possibly save lives she should meet him the next morning in the main hotel dining area. If not, "Good luck and stay out of the way please."

How does that sound? :3

And I shall get a post in as soon as possible. :3

It won't be the same without you LN. I'm proud that you are going for the basic training. Go get 'em girl.

Congratulations, Nat! And being back I won't be able to post for a while since I have to catch up with homework that I missed while I was gone. (I hate skipping school even for legit reasons, only because I miss a lot and will probably fall. O.O)

So Naomi is going to join them; I just need to find a way to stick her in the dining room.

Laaach! biggrin.gif You're back! Kinda. Well, good luck with the school work.

I had testing today and will have again tomorrow...

Ughhhhh, I don't know how to respond now... ;__; I /think/ I can post with Celeste, though~!

Have him go find someone on the light alliance. Then he could rejoin the group.

LL, did you receive Hime's character form yet? I could PM it to you if you didn't get it. :3

I found it! (page fifty-six)

And you can tell Hime it is approved. happy.gif I see nothing wrong with it. I cannot add it to the main page but I have it in word now so it is set in place.