LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

It's sad, cause I'm one of those people. sad.gif

Awww don't say that, I think you're cool! biggrin.gif And you're hanging out with cool people, like LL and Rak and Dragonpelt and.... *names everyone here*

Plus your characters added two very interesting personalities to the mix. 8D I have a feeling we could especially use Zepheena's healing...

@Gist: Noooo don't die! We need Tractus, he's a good cook!!! xd.png And he's our only male Space Elementian.

@Blue: Get that essay written, school/work comes first! Speaking of which... I'll just do a quick post and then be off to math homework. :3

@Lore: So when is this super powerful big bad fire-shadow guy gonna join the baddies? Because Jahan isn't good at shadow control and needs a teacher. ^^ It helps to have an awesome sword, but still... all he can do is change shadow shapes and turn invisible.

@LL: Isa is awesome. xd.png

@Rak: Kai is weeeeeird. o.o And this isn't the first time I've said this.

@Everyone: Such a personality variety! Woohoo! Speaking of which, I'm going to leave this lovely link for anyone who wants to take this quiz. I put it in the OoC of another RP I'm in so LL and Rak have already taken it, but I want to see what some of ye others get. >.> As a warning, a year ago quizilla did have viruses going around so if you don't have virus protection I'd caution you about this. This is an RP Personality Quiz I made one midnight a few weeks ago, and I'd say it's fairly but not %100 accurate sort of kind of. If you do take it and you don't mind, do post your result here! biggrin.gif I got Game Master.

Quiz: Linky

P.S. Don't mind any dramatic flare of words I might have put in the results. It was midnight, after all...

Awww don't say that, I think you're cool! biggrin.gif And you're hanging out with cool people, like LL and Rak and Dragonpelt and.... *names everyone here*

Plus your characters added two very interesting personalities to the mix. 8D I have a feeling we could especially use Zepheena's healing...

Aaww, thanks smile.gif

He'll join the bad guys within the city, maybe after you had your meeting with the leaders.

EDIT: I got the warrior, perfect fit for Creos.

Edited by Lore_Master

He'll join the bad guys within the city, maybe after you had your meeting with the leaders.

EDIT: I got the warrior, perfect fit for Creos.

Awesome and awesome. xd.png

And I posted w/all three of mi peoples.

Took the quiz - I'm an Undermaster? Not sure if I can change a roleplay like that... O.o

Anywho, I'll post as my babies when there is a spot open for them to waltz back in. biggrin.gif

Took the quiz - I'm an Undermaster?

Haha, me too! But honestly, I don't want to mess with this one. It's so coool! 8)

You're lucky I hadn't removed Tractus....I noticed that you were and are taking the approver test wink.gif

Uhm, Okay, LN, Rak, DP, Lore, I need ya'lls help... I can't figure which characters to remove from the pages because of various people not being here for a VERY long tim...

@Gist: No, she's not removing you she's just confusing herself while trying to clean up the topic. xd.pngwink.gif

Okay, here is the list of active people and their characters:

GistofEverything: Tractus

LoveLost: Isa, Marcus, Leith, Nerio, Noe, Aamina, you know who

Dragonpelt: Skylar

Rakashua: Kaimaru

Lore_Master: Loren and Betzalel, and the new guy Creos (might wanna put up his form on the first page, I think it's on the 32 or 31 page.)

LadyNatasha: Yuaki, Jahanshah, Aketsu

Silver_Voices: Isis and Zepheena (page 26 is their character profiles which ye should put up)

BlueApollo: Luna

Nasa: Eirikr (page 25 character profile)

Jaina: Cielo (you should put Jaina's username onto the character profile for Cielo, because it's not there. :3)

NOTE: You have Jahan's profile on the OoC and Main Topic, so you can remove one. :3 I think.

As far as has been seen, NO ONE ELSE is active. This means these people seem inactive:

akiraa (might want to PM her): Akira and Kilana

Nonamethegreat: Vulcan

That's about it! Noname disappeared a long time before the RP hibernated. :/ Then you can also get rid of 'Elizabeth' profile which is slashed right now but not gone. Maybe save the spare profiles in a Word Doc?

Edited by LadyNatasha

Akiraa was part of another RP I was in, and she kind of disappeared there as well. I messaged her, but never got anything back. And now, the thread itself seems to have vanished. *shrug* What can you do?

Edit: Also, my forms are actually on page 29. The 26 one was an old version. I've deleted it to avoid any more confusion.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Thank you so much LN! I will get things organized next time I get the chance which shouldn't be too soon.

@Gist- I said that you would have been....you hadn't posted all month. You actually posted on the first of the month wink.gif

@Silver - Ya really can't do anything. I just hope that she is alright.

OKAY! I think that Rak has officially earned this month's cutest/sweetest/most adorable post in the world award!

@Silver: Ah I see, updated versions. :3 Good good. And I haven't seen aakira around either. Still might wanna save her profiles on some sort of document just in case she comes around later.

@Rak: Kai just propose to Noe wut? O.O They've known each other for what, one week? xd.png That even surprised me. We'll see what she says!

GistofEverything: Tractus

I own Celeste as well.

@LL - oh. Thanks for clearing that up. I promise I'll be more active when my test is complete. :3

Edited by gistofeverything

Alright everybody, taking all bets, all bets on the NoexKaixErikr triangular system of fond ship.

I got odds of 1: 10 for Kai

1: 50 for Erikr

1: 100 for nobody/someone else.

Yes I'm a goof like that biggrin.gif

Whoever bet for Kai wins 8)

@LN- yeah I thought of that too....but ya know, Love never waits! lol...wait...no...Love waits, oh gosh now i am confuzzled.....pfffft....

Wait, maybe, yeah okay. Love at first sight! Ha! yeah that one works wink.gif lol and Kai seems to be a no nonsense person. You are woman. I am Man. We Love Each other. marriage?

It's a linear though wink.gif

@Silver - You got that right!

Damn it Rak, I nearly spat my drink out when I saw the marriage part xd.png

And yep, Loren is full of mystery biggrin.gif

hahahahaha! I was in the college library when I read it so I couldn't say anything, or laugh or whatever....

Yep, lol I did.

And it's partially because it's Kai.

He's gotten this far and all he has to go off of are a few romance fictions he's read and the example in real life, Aketsu and Isa, who he only saw together for a while, then he saw them kiss, then the next day they were getting married... so to him.. it's not strange.

Besides.. considering who it is we're talking about, Kai and Noe... I'm pretty sure they're the only ones in the world for eachother... (IE: that they wouldn't have a chance anywhere else...) (no offense Kai or Noe lol)

Its fine smile.gif

Basically you have the "Light Side", They are about a week onto the road, heading for Cumulus.

The "Shadow Side" are also on the road to Cumulus, but are much closer. Plus the shadow side has only six people, compared to the light side's fifteen.

And yes, you post your form here.

I own Celeste as well.

Oh! I KNEW I was missing something! LL, in case you didn't notice (which I'm sure you did) Gist owns Celeste as well. That's one more active baddie! I always miss something... >.>

@Silver: Yah, Light is totally packed. xd.png All the better, leaves room for people to die right?

@Rak: Hey! If you didn't notice, Aketsu has NOT proposed to Isa! Right? /goes back to read

Right. Obviously they're getting married unless one has a midlife crisis, but he hasn't proposed yet so they're not technically engaged, despite what Loren may think. O.o

Um... I want to join but I'm not sure if I'd be able to catch up, and do I post my form here?

Don't worry about catching up if you do want to join, but make sure you read all the rules and updates on the first pages. If you do decide to join I'm sure reading the last few pages will give you an idea of what's happening. Right now it's night and the Light Alliance Team

("we really need a better team name") is on a mission to stop a war before it starts. The Shadow Alliance Team is planning to cause havoc in Cumulus and make it join the Shadow Alliance. Aero has split by now (part of it has joined the Shadow Alliance) and there is Dark Aero and Light Aero, better known as Aero and New Aero.

I think basically if you start reading from page 18 you're good, but reading it all is cool too since it's a pretty cool story in my highly biased opinion. :3 Join the dark side, we have cookies. /shot

*sits back and drinks a class of hot tea * yup, Lady handled that pretty well wink.gif lol she pretty much knows the ins and outs wink.gif But yeah, that pretty much covers it. As long as you make sure and read everything in the first post, there shouldn't be any problems. If you want your character to join as a stranger with the dark group, then I would make them heavily dedicated to the Shadow Alliance. If your charrie is from the Whisper Academy, then I would make them as though they had existed with the group from the beginning or planned to meet up with them.

anywho, I am still working on getting all the profiles together and copying what I can to the main page as long as it will fit * glares, and is somewhat proud of the extremely long profiles *....I am debating on putting all of them into a Google Documents file that way it makes it easier to store them and they will never be lost.

I would definitely suggest putting them on a google file--I could if you wanted. :3 I like organizing and saving stuff. In fact even if you do I think I will as well. ^^ It'll help me keep track of people. I just noticed that the picture I have of Yuaki makes her hair look much duller than the actual picture you used for the Water Elementian person, which is perfectly fine but interesting. :3

Hi guys. sorry for the delay on my post. i had a slight emergency and was barely able to get back. I'll post soon