Evangeline

Eyes

My eyes are a pretty typical shade of blue. My dad has light blue eyes that are prettier than mine. :lol:

My eyes are blue, with light blue striations in weird patterns. I've always been jealous of my sister's eyes - she has dark brown lashes that frame her eyes, but her eye color changes from pale green to gray to blue depending on light - does anyone know what that eye color is called? cause I don't but I wish it was mine lol.

My eyes are blue and I have long eyelashes. Blue eyes are a thing that runs in both sides of my family and most of my family members from both sides have blue eyes.

I also have darkness under my eyes but I don't really care, just wanted to mention.

pretty basic eyes, though I get the occasional eyelash in them and they change colors from grey, to blue, to green. Not really sure what my eye color is, lots of people say green but when I was born they were blue.

Mine are kind of a greyish-green color.  Sometimes look kind of blue when I wear certain colors.  Up close, I have some gold flecks, not nearly enough to make my eyes hazel, however.  

Mostly blue although I have been told and agree that they change color. They can be light blue sometimes and other times really dark blue, bright blue, grey/almost silver or green. 

sometimes people get a little obsessed with my eyes, makes me a bit uncomfortable when that happens as they tend to mention my eyes a lot, even in front of their girlfriends. Then the girlfriends get color contacts cause of it and makes me feel bad that they feel the need to change their eye colors. Happens more than I'm happy about.

I do love my eyes though. Even when I had no self esteem and had trouble finding good things about myself, I always loved my eyes.

Edited by AngelsSin

Some people say my eyes are green, but I don't see that.  They have like a grayish-brown color, with more brownish parts around the pupil. (but not heterochromia) It's really hard to describe.

It's like, they were brown but lost their color. it looks washed out.

Olive green, with a darker grey-green rim and flecks, with two tiny chocolate brown specks in only one.

I have pale blue eyes. My husband and son share hazel eyes (no two pairs the same my foot) and our daughter... Well she has complete heterocromia but we're not sure what to say they are! One is blue/green almost (nothing like my blue at all) and the other is kind of hazel. They look different colours in different lights! Trying to get a photo of it is extremely hard as it keeps shifting. 

Eyes. I have two, hidden behind glasses. They're pretty small, and bright blue, with a lighter ring (looking more like a ring of flames,shape-wise) around the pupil. :) 

ETA: Until my late teens, my eyes were more of a boring blue-grey. Go figure.

Edited by olympe

y'all be having super interesting eyes and I'm just over here with a boring brown lol

On 7/9/2020 at 8:40 AM, pillowa said:

y'all be having super interesting eyes and I'm just over here with a boring brown lol

Brown's not boring! It's my favorite, and not just because it's my eye color. I grew up around a lot of girls who were whiter than me, all with some shade of blue or green eyes. Most of them said they were jealous of my eyes, because of how exotic and rare they were in such an affluent neighborhood. Even today, people give me compliments on them. If you have a good light source, look into a mirror, and you'll probably see a faint ring of pure gold bordering your pupil. What seems the most common on the outside is actually the most rare and beautiful, if you look closely enough.

Any eye color is unique (not to mention the picture of the retinal vessels, hah), and it can also change interestingly depending on the lighting.

My eyes are green, usually compared to a malachite stone because of their hue and some streaks

On 7/9/2020 at 6:40 PM, pillowa said:

Brown color is one of the most beautiful! (and my favorite)), but there are many shades of it,

which is sometimes difficult to define it accurately;

usually brown eyes are the most magnetic and bring a sense of warmth when communicating)

You will love it!

Edited by MatchYourFears

My eyes are green, not bright green but kind of a muted greyish colour, the ordinary one, and with light yellowish brown around the pupil. I have good vision and don't need glasses, at least not yet. Both my parents have blue eyes, though not the same the same blue, my mother's are blue-grey whereas my father's are really light blue even if still greyish. My sister has blue eyes, too, as far as I recall... I'm ashamed to say I don't remember my grandfather's eye colour but I'm quite sure my grandmother had blue. So... what happened with mine? XD

(Yes, I know, it's genetics stuff. I'm only a linguist!)

My eyes look blue-green but also grey. I can make them look more blue/green/gray depending on my makeup and the color of my clothes. My eyes are similar to my mom's but they are more gray and hers are more green.

So many colorful eyes here. All I have are brown eyes. Really brown eyes. Like, a 16 on the Martin-Schultz scale. Basically one tiny step away from being solid black. But as it stands, they're just a really, really dark brown with several black flecks.

i thought brown eyes were more common than the other eye colors but i guess within the dc community its the opposite ;o; i have dark brown eyes and i've been told theyre the exact same shade that my dad had. can't really check now LOL, but at least its something to remember him bye that i'll literally always have with me (unless someone, like, rips my eyes out) 

also, this is gonna sound weird, but people always ask me if im high and i assume its because i have really lidded eyes, and i look very tired. plus, it's probably just my personality too, but ive literally never done drugs and people always think im on something. it's just the trauma, yall. also, i have really terrible vision. just went to the eye doctor the other day and my eyesight got worse >< 

Edited by InvaderAlexis

I have boring grey/blue eyes.  But one pupil is distorted because of iris prolapse due to more eye surgery following retinal detachment surgery.  I hope that made sense.  Anyway, I suppose that's interesting.  

My eyes are a really dark brown, if I looked at them now it would look like almost a solid colour, unless someone shines a torch into them.

My eyes are like cheeky idk if that’s the right way to word that but, my bottom eyelids are practically non existent. They’re light blue/hazel 

I actually have grey eyes which is really rare. These picture were taken since the start of 2021. I turned 45 in November of 2020.

KMSeyes1sml.jpg

KMSeyes2SML.jpg

Kristin1sml2.jpg