Evangeline

Eyes

I like my eyes. smile.gif They're two-toned (like I'm sure many others are), but the color seems to be evenly split. Dark blue on the outside, dark green on the inside. And the color, from a distance, is generally dependent on what colors I'm wearing at the time.

Greenish-grey, with a few spots and flecks of blue and possibly yellow in there as well. Hard to tell, really. Darker bluish-grey ring round the outside of the cornea. They're heavy lidded, and my right eyelid drops a little lower than my left.

My eyes are gray (probably the most common eye color in Finland), but they tend to look greenish or bluish in certain lighting. I also have central heterochromia as my eyes have brownish rings around the pupils.

My eyes change color, ranging from brown to blue to green. They usually look hazel, but can range anywhere inbetween. I've almost always been told I have pretty eyes.

Dark brown, with a hint of hazel on the top. My eyes are generally squinting (totally nothing to do with being half Asian...) so this is often hard to tell.

I have amber eyes, and they are two completely different shades, One is darker than the bright yellow one. So I guess I have heterochromia as well. Eye shape... i guess close set or almond

Mine are hazel...sort of brown with bits of blue and green. For the longest time whenever someone would ask me "so, what's your eye color?" I'd always be like "uuuuh....blue-ish...brown..green?"

I have green eyes! One time I read a book where people with green eyes could talk to dragons. My dad made this joke about me being one of them. laugh.gif

But, that was before my eyes turned green. they were hazel then. Sometimes they looked blue and sometimes green. but they finally made up their mind!

Edited by solarflare3000

*laughing at all the people who say their eyes change colour*

Also, heterochromia is when your your eyes are a different colour from each other, not when your eyes each contain more than one colour.

Mine:

user posted image

Also, heterochromia is when your your eyes are a different colour from each other, not when your eyes each contain more than one colour.

You can have central heterochromia, where a single eye has two different colors (eg blue outer iris and green inner iris).

My eyes are blue-grey.

I have really dark brown eyes, some people mistake it for black. My eyes are also slanted.

Color - brown. Sometimes people claim that they look black, but only when I wear certain make-up, I think. smile.gif

Shape is pretty much almond or something. I like my eyes. smile.gif

Mine are brown. I have almond shaped eyes, but they are slightly bigger than most people.

You can have central heterochromia, where a single eye has two different colors (eg blue outer iris and green inner iris).

My eyes are blue-grey.

I have central heterochromia! Blue (not especially dark or light) with light brown around the pupil. I used to think most people's eyes had another colour near the pupil, since mine is mostly only visible when looking deliberately and I don't really look at people's eyes.

To add to what Odeen said (she's totally right), heterochromia of the eyes can be complete (what you normally think of - each eye is one colour but they don't match), sectoral (one or both eyes has two or more colours in chunks), central (a ring of a different colour right around the pupil) or a mixture.

Here's a picture of my eye. I think this is central heterochromia, how it's green-gray with brown around the pupil?

user posted image

Yeah that's central heterochromia smile.gif It looks a fair bit like mine except with a warmer, more intense brown extending a bit further out.

Your camera is waaay better than mine though O_o The best eye picture I can get is a vaguely blue blob with a vaguely brown edged black blob in it.