Evangeline

Eyes

My eyes are a dark brown. In fact, they are so dark brown that they sometimes look blackish. I like the color of my eyes though because they exactly match my hair color. Also, since my eyes are HUGE, it makes my eyes stand out even though they are brown.

user posted image

My eye. They're a really dark brown. But in the sunlight they can turn a hazel color and even green sometimes. And as you can see, my eyelashes don't curl upwards, but instead they go outwards. /cries/

My eyes are a dark brown. In fact, they are so dark brown that they sometimes look blackish. I like the color of my eyes though because they exactly match my hair color. Also, since my eyes are HUGE, it makes my eyes stand out even though they are brown.

Aww! That actually sounds really cute. Like a puppy. <3

Mine.

Taken from a slight angle above, only one eye focused on the lens because I needed the other one to see my image in the mirror. That's not a lazy eye you see there. tongue.gif

user posted image

Pretty boring, though my grandmother's convinced they look Asian. I don't really see it.

Mine.

Taken from a slight angle above, only one eye focused on the lens because I needed the other one to see my image in the mirror. That's not a lazy eye you see there. tongue.gif

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/s...22_104143-1.jpg

Pretty boring, though my grandmother's convinced they look Asian. I don't really see it.

I think it's the curve downwards towards the Bridge of your nose, it's not much to base it on but that is a pretty typical feature of Asian eyes.

user posted image

You can see the sectoral heterochromia in the left eye(my right eye). I'm oddly very freckly here from trying to get a tan so I could go to mexico and not burn(I did anyway), so it looks like a freckle ended up in my eye.

you have beautiful eyes smile.gif

you have beautiful eyes smile.gif

Thank you! I've never seen my eyes in the sunlight but I can't imagine they are that bright, though. The picture is from my wedding day so it's likely the photographer did something to enhance all the colors in the picture.

Edited by Syaoransbear

user posted image

Today they're this really boring shade of brown, though they sometimes turn caramel.

I actually have heterochromia; there is blue surrounding my pupils and the rest of my iris is green. Sometimes you can't really tell the difference of colors, so they just look like a seafoam green.

I love my eyes...minus my terrible near-sighted vision. -7.50 and -8.0 if anyone knows about prescriptions. I actually don't know what they would be compared to 20/20.

my eyes are color of dark coffee. But I can't see best on right eye:/ It's all blurry and dark.But on one eye I see clearly good

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

I love eyes

I love monsters that are covered in eyes or just mostly an eye or multiple eyes, I love strange-looking eyes, I love giant floating eyes, I love eyes as imagery

Eyes are great

My eyes however are kind of boring I just have brown eyes that don't really have anything special about them and cannot detach and skitter around on tiny spider legs and that's very disappointing

Edited by Pika_Oi

Mine are very dark brown eyes... Also for some reason one of my eyes tends to be a bit smaller than the other. However I think that's probably because I have very bad vision and thus I tend to squint the smaller eye when I'm trying to focus on something.

I couldn't care less about my eye colour

Well, I'm Asian, so my eyes are kind of small. They're a sort of dark brown shape. I've heard from my friends that if they look at me under bright lights, or when we're out in the sun, my eyes are a light brown.

My eyes are brown and are weird, because if I stay in a dark room for a while my eyes go dark brown, but when I stay in a light room they go light brown.