Evangeline

Eyes

My dad's Asian, but my mom's white and has blue eyes, so I have medium brown eyes.

Black. But black eyes are common here.

My eyes are supposed to be blue, and they used to be blue when I was younger, but now they are very gray. My eyes are also "squinty" or "almond shaped," and I am severely nearsighted to the point of probably being legally blind. My pupils are always very large as well.

My eye color changes with the seasons. No joke.

Spring=Light green, int of blue

Summer= dark green/blue

Fall= VERY dark green, tiny hint of blue

Winter= Light blue

I have brown eyes, really round and big and dark, unless I'm tired. Paired with my hair (long and black), they make me look like the girl from The Ring haha.

Hazel of the blue-gray-green variety with sparse short lashes. The shape is termed Boleyn which are kind of slanted . The inner eye up higher than the outer.

Both my eyes are hazel and green. The hazel is around the pupal while the green surrounds the hazel.

So for the most part people see my eyes as being hazel but sometimes the green becomes the dominate color.

My eyes are blue/green/gray with little gold specks in them. Here are almost the exact colors.

Large dark brown eyes. Someone told me my eyes were beautiful, but they probably meant my "girly" eyelashes.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Shape- and size-wise, very average xd.png

Color is very dark brown, almost black.

Long, fairly thick black lashes (I was always getting lashes stuck in my eyes when I was little; my mom said it was because they were long - though I have no idea if that really makes them get in your eyes more often)

My eyes are as brown as brown can be brown. Because I have brown eyes, I'm not fond of them on myself or others really tongue.gif Boyfriend has hazel-ish eyes and I think they're gorgeous <3 I basically think anything that isn't brown is beautiful xd.png Really really fond of green and blue eyes though.

I have brown eyes, but when I was seven I went to Spain, and I spent too long in the sun, and my eyes turned hazel, and my hair went blond, when I went back to the UK they went dark again, but ever since then if I've been in the dark for long, they're dark brown, but when I go into bright places they gradually lighten, don't say it's just the light because if I've been in a dark place for too long and I rush to a bright place my eyes are still dark brown, and when I go from a light to a dark room, my eyes are still light.

When I was little I used to have bright, baby blue eyes, but as I've matured they've dulled and are pretty much grey. Like most grey eyes, though, they look slightly blue or slightly green if I'm wearing something that accents those colors.

This is a pretty close color comparison, though it's not quite right. My eyes lack the specks of brown and have a thicker, darker ring around the iris.

Blue-gray with a really dark ring around the outside. My pupils are usually weirdly dilated but when they're not you can see a hazel ring around the middle.

To be honest, I'd prefer darker eyes, or a brighter blue. Since I'm stupidly pale they just get lost.

My eyes are a beautiful hazel with just enough balance of green and gold. My eyes are one thing that attracted my fiancé to me.