TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I have just replied. I'm awfully sorry for disappearing yesterday, but I'd ended up falling asleep! I guess I was more tired than I'd thought.

How much longer is this whole pirate thing going to last? And do we ever get any time to play as our characters outside of the AUs?

It's fine. I haven't been on much anyway because of school.

That all depends on when Twilight wants it to end. Yes, we usually do, but this AU is just running long because people haven't been around.

I think we should end this Arc and do something else inbetween. tongue.gif RP seems to be dying.

Edited by Chicogal

Oh goodness, I was busy with real life and missed the end of the pirate thing without replying. We just do average things now? No AU I mean?

If that's the case, could USA and NK maybe interact? Or India and Egypt? Both of those two amuse me, for different reasons.

I could use India if you want, or one of your characters could interact with Czech. Um, I'm not sure if you know this, or care, but the previous North Korea lived with Slovakia, Czech's brother, before he died.

Sorry for not being on, I have stitches on one of my hands and have to type with only one hand. But I'm back now! My posts will just take a bit longer to create. Can Iceland interact with anyone?

I hadn't know that at all actually. ono Why did Slovakia and North Korea live together exactly? They just don't seem like they have anything in common, country-wise.

A dating game AU/arc thing sounds like it would be hilarious. I agree with that idea.

And stitches are super painful, so I really hope you feel better soon, Pudding! ono

So would you like me to have Egypt talk to India or would you like either of my characters speaking to Czech, Ice? I'm fine with anything you would like.

Edited by opallapo

Well, North Korea was forced to go to a labor camp, but Bratislava and America got him out through bribery. North Korea had dated Bratislava previously, so she went to get him out.

It doesn't matter. Just do want you want~

Do I need to follow any of that or can I just go on as if this all didn't happen? I'm just lazy and don't want to go back to read +1000 pages. unu

I'm way too indecisive for that! Plus, I'm really fine with anything, I just want to roleplay, so whatever you prefer for interactions is really fine with me.

We did a dating game.

Ice, you forgot to mention that North Korea really didn't love Bratislava, but used her as a cover up to go around with Russia.

So he dated Bratislava, who he didn't really like, and went with Russia and ended up in a prison camp?

... Can I just not do that? I don't feel like I should be responsible for whatever took place in the storyline with a character I play before I came in. >.>

You are doing it again Ice urrrrrrkkkkkk I hate picking thiiiiiings. In that case, would India and Egypt interaction be okay? If so, who should begin?

Twilight, also, you never responded to my question asking if we could have USA and DPRK interact. ono

Would you mind starting, Opal? I'm trying to get another roleplay off of the ground right now.

Okay okay okay I'll do this thing I'm sorry for being so dumb and slow and not being able to pick things. ;n;

I guess I'll interact with both of them than and just have them appear at the other person's house. Tell me if I do anything wrong please so that I can correct it! ouo

I might not post at all this coming Thursday-Sunday because of work. Just a note...

Wait, are we playing as the capitals of the countries we play, too? Should I make a Cairo and a Pyongyang?

Yeah, capitols are allowed, but you don't have to fill out a form for them. uwu