TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I think there's only a couple characters who aren't there.

Yes we are. If you want to join, follow the instructions on the first page for making a character and PM me a form.

Hey, guys, I won't be able to post a lot for about the next three weeks because Thanksgiving Break is over, but then I have Winter Break.

Hello! I just wanted to say that I might not be very active this weekend due to school-related things, so please excuse any possible absence during that time.

I'd also like to say, just as a little suggestion, that maybe we could use some more people in the role-play? It seems to move awfully slow compared to a lot of the others.

That's okay, Opal.

Also, people have to join before there can be more people.

OK, I realize I haven't been very active the past few days, and for that I apologize. I also apologize for the fact that it's probably only going to get worse, as the coming week is Mid-Terms for me. After that though, I have a break and I'll be able to post much more frequently. In the meantime, all I can offer is this apology. Sorry! I really hope to be on more frequently soon.

You don't have to apologize. No one has been on very much, so you're not the only one! uwu

OK... I'm going out of town for a bit... until Sunday, apparently. This kinda jumped on me at the last second and for that, I'm sorry. I know I'm not on nearly as much as I should be, and I'm sorry. I will try to get on via phone, but I can't guarantee that'll work out. I'm especially sorry to Chico, since she and I are in the middle of an interaction right now. Again, I'm sorry... I don't mean to avoid the RP and the people in it.

Dear, we talked about this already. Don't sweat it. You didn't know it was happening and you couldn't control it don't apologize. Plus, you already promised that you would be around more. It's no problem~!

Hello! I was wondering if there were any possible way for me to jump into the roleplay right now, or if I should just wait for something to happen? Since I don't really have anything to do right now.

You could have one of your characters doing something and I guess I could have one of mine approach them.

I've been trying to follow what's happening but then got lost... and very confused...

Can someone give me a short recap or explanation of what everyone is doing right now?

I will! Pretty much, since you've last been here, Sweden has gone to see Denmark in her home, and he's annoying her. Copenhagen and Prague are out at a tavern, I think, drinking together. Slovakia, Pyongyang and North Korea went out for a meal, but North Korea had an allergic reaction and is now in a hospital somewhere. Slovakia left afterwards. Egypt and Cairo are just about to leave the meeting room.

I believe that's all, I hope it helps. o u o

Edited by opallapo

Thanks! Sorry for the inactivity... I guess I should let China visit North Korea to bring him back in.

It's no trouble. o u o

For some reason the internet is out here and the company won't give it back though we've given in all our payments, so I'll need to post from my phone for now. It's really difficult so I apologize in advance for any typos or delays in replies.

Apparently things have changed since I neglected the site...

Am I still welcomed to join...?

Sorry I haven't been around! I've been involved with another RP group!!

Welcome back! o u o

Would I be allowed to make another character? I've been eyeing France on that list for a few days now.

Gahhh, sorry for not replying, I've been grounded.