TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Thank you very much, Ice! The party's here already? Darn it, I had been looking forward to some interaction between Hokkaido and Egypt... And I'd wanted to close up that scene with Falkland and North Korea, too. I guess some things are just meant to pass, though. Should I just have my characters enter or something? And where is the club, exactly?

Yeah, that's fine. If you want, all of my character except for Czech and Slovakia are available. Also, the place where the club was wasn't ever established.

Oh, all right. Thank you then! Who else do you play, besides India, so that I could have Egypt and North Korea bump into your characters?

Also, all the characters should play spin the bottle sometime during the party. :U

Edited by opallapo

Prague, Bratislava, Finland, Helsinki, Aland, Trnavsky, and India.

I got some free time! ... And I have no idea what is currently happening... So yeah...

Okay, I started school today, so until May 16th I won't be able to post more than once or twice a day.

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy. I'm going hiking and kayaking today, so I'll make a post tomorrow. The Pirate AU has begun, right?

I knew I would miss a lot! What's currently happening?

EDIT:I really think we should have a Shinsengumi AU

Edited by SoiledLove

Sorry for not posting! I've been doing school stuff. Is there anything I can do right now?

Um, Prussia approached Czech and SI, and SI said that she found a treasure map leading to treasure.

So... What can my characters be?

BTW, shinsengumi is part of Japanese history, just saying.

It's your decision, Spoiled. Also, please, try to be polite to everyone here. We don't want any fights starting. ^ ^

Oops, did I sound rude? Sorry...

Can Singapore be the Quartermaster of Nightwolf, Canada be the Carpenter of Serpent's Venom, and Poland can be the Cooper of.... Nightwolf?

It's fine. Just try to sound nicer in the future!

OMG, I'm soooo sorry for disappearing and not saying anything! And, I have bad news. I'm quitting this RP.... Not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't think I'm good enough for the RP. I promise to come back after graduating from the roleplaying school though! Sorry for any inconvenience....

BTW, I don't mind what happens to my characters. I can always make new ones if you decide to put them up for grabs

Edited by SoiledLove

Oh, well, bye Spoiled. uwu

Also, guys, I'm working this weekend again, but I have Monday off of school and work.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around, I've been packing and dealing with paperwork. Guess who's in America now~? :D

I've been to four countries and three continents in the past two days, so I'm too tired to post right now. On the bright side, I ate a frankfurter in Frankfurt! A life goal success! ouo

I'll post later.

okay, there's no way I can sleep, so I'll post anyway instead! What's going on?

Edited by opallapo