TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

AHHHHHHHH SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE, I'VE BEEN SO BUSY. ;; A ;;

I'll reply as soon as I can, but that'll be tomorrow. So sorry! It's guaranteed tomorrow though! ;; ^ ;;

I'm sorry again, but I can only reply tomorrow! So sorry about any inconvenience.

I have a question though. Whatever happened to everyone else? It seems as if Ice and I are the only ones really left in the game. o n o

I'm still here, but... Nng. I lose interest in RPs so easily. T-T I need something really juicy to keep me going. Any romance ideas? I like those.

Someone could throw a party or we could have an AU.

Hmm - I think that Copenhagen or Czech should throw the party? They're both the party-thrower sort. xd.png I dunno about opa's charries.

Any ideas for an AU then?

Czech could throw it, his top-floor house is sort of a party environment.

We were going to do a Harry Potter AU.

I'm so sorry but general schooling things are getting in the way of me playing right now, so I can't really do much until late Friday or perhaps this weekend. At least them though it'll be certain though, since exams will finally be over. OTL

Ahhhhhh for my characters I can't really see any of them throwing a good party. North Korea is too shut in to really want to be social, and I feel like any sort of party Egypt or Cairo would through would probably be considered boring by most of the other characters considering how alcohol wouldn't be allowed. Pyongyang would maybe, but it'd only be to show off, so I'd go more with Copenhagen or Czech. I love the idea of anything Harry Potter-ish though! What would we do in a Harry Potter AU?

Czech throwing a party sounds good! You start, Ice?

Ooh... Denmark or Copenhagen should have a date. o3o Volunteers

Harry Potter AU shall be awesome. Lupin as DADA teacher? 8D

I guess I could write up a post real quick.

Well, in the AU, it would basically be them going to Hogwarts as teens and all that. They'd probably go by their human names and they'd all be young adults and preteens.

Sorry for the inactivity, guys! I'm really unsure of what to post, I don't think I can make the post long enough... Sigh, I still need practice...

Harry Potter sounds awesome.

No dates? Okay. xd.png

Soiled: 100 Words is about the space of a full Quick Reply box. So if you can get that, I think it's enough.

I don't really think they'll need dates since it's only a small get together.

Hello! It seems like I can post today after all! What should I do with Egypt and Cairo now that Czech suddenly flew off though? Have them show up or something?

Also, I recently learnt that if I can get accepted to a university I can also stay here for college, so from Monday to around Thursday next week I'll be doing interviews and things so I'll probably be on a little less. Sorry about any inconvenience!

Ah, sorry, Opal! I just forgot we were interacting!!

No no no that's fine, no need to apologize or anything like that! I'd even said I couldn't be on so you had every right to do something like that. ;; o ;;

So then, should I have them appear at that party thing, or is it just for a select few characters? o 3 o

Oh wait, reading your last post, has there been a timeskip? Is North Korea supposed to be there too? OTL

I'll send Egypt and Cairo now, and then if you say North Korea's supposed to be there too I'll make him go too. waaaaahhhhhh I'm sorry, I feel kind of dumb for making a mistake like that ;; A ;;

He doesn't have to if you don't want him to be! Just do what you want!! uwu

Waaaahhhh I don't know! Gosh I wish I were less passive! ;; A ;;

Ummmm well since I guess it'd be really strange if there were a timeskip and a few people were still in the past, I'll bring him? Oh if this ends up badly and I shouldn't have please feel free to yell at me I have no idea what I'm doing. ;; A ;;

Then I'm bringing China too. I apologize for my time-wasting and poor RP'ing skills...

No no no don't say that! Honestly, I love the way you play China; it shows that you really know a lot aboutt he area, and I find that really admirable. ;; A ;;

Also, after today, I can be much more active up until May because the AP exams are going to sap all my free time that month, but then after that I'm free again!

I would actually prefer that he's there because it would be weird with just Czech and Denmark.

Ice, I'm not sure if you missed it or not, but at the end of the last page I posted as North Korea knocking on the door. ;; v ;;