TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

No, we don't.

And I'm trying to start a poll, but I absolutely cannot take the fact that no one started one yet. Maybe I should start it on the other forum.

When should the arc end?

I don't know when the arc should end, it could always end sometime later or on any other day. Also I really don't know how to start a poll. Also if you want Ireland could also be a carpenter on the serpent's venom since no one else offered yet.

Guys, I have a new idea for an arc. How about a new planet holding mysterious life is discovered and the nations go to check it out? But then they encounter large, monstrous, and dangerous creatures of all shapes and sizes, and they have to fight to get back home?

I think it certainly has potential, but I don't like the idea of the countries being the only ones exploring. Why would they be sent there? Why not bring support crew? I'm not trying to imply that's what you meant TMD, I'm just saying that should the idea of only the countries being involved be broached. I think something like, different countries all colonizing one planet and each of the countries controls certain parts of said planet, struggling with each other for resources could be a good idea, and perhaps even adding wild fauna for them to deal with would make it more fun. My point being, a small-group 'adventure' style AU where it's just the countries on a foreign planet seems boring to me, but something where it's larger in scale and perhaps even a bit more logical (It's not impossible to believe that governments would compete with each other over control of an entirely different planet) would be good, and could incorporate themes from the former style. Maybe a few people decide to have a small-group-adventure within this type of story. That would fulfill the idea of both AUs, wouldn't it? And perhaps that way, people who would rather RP with the simple difficulties of colonizing a foreign, potenitally hostile world could do so without being roped into simply trekking through the jungle and getting ambushed by whatever pops out of the bushes? It's just my opinion however, and should you want me to clarify any of it, I'll gladly do so.

That sounds kind of good, but I certainly don't want it to be a full Colonizing Arc... I was saying it so that the characters could face vicious, scary, sharp toothed alien monsters and be all 'wtf' with it, such as running away. I guess it could be a OtherWorld!Arc, where countries go to colonize and try to do so but the alien monsters get in the way?

That's more or less what I meant by it. My point was more or less that, while the idea of exposing the characters to vicious creatures isn't bad in and of itself, having that as the entire axis on which an AU revolves may be a bit lackluster. I mean, there wouldn't be any surprise, or tension, or interest, since everyone would know it was coming eventually. My point with an 'OtherWorld' AU as you put it, is that not everyone is probably going to see a crazy creature, thus making it a little more interesting when someone does.

Oh, so you mean I should just make it more open for people to have more space to what to do?

Eh... kind of. What I really mean is, I don't think that well structured stories are taken by just having one idea and trying to concoct something around that. I'm not saying that it's a terrible idea, I'm saying that something like that is a lot more limited and one-track. An Alien storyline would naturally revolve around only aliens with everything else playing second-banana, while an OtherWorld story could allow people to explore an entirely different setting. On top of that, 'OtherWorld' could include aliens in it, so it would be like having two stories in one? I mean, at the very least, people who don't want to interact with aliens wouldn't have to while those that do want to could do so.

Oh, I get it.

So when should we end the child Arc? Tomorrow morning? No one really has anything to do and I want to get to the Harry Potter Arc before school starts...

I wish I had gotten a character in for babysitting. Copenhagen would have been the most amazing babysitter ever. o3o

Ireland sounds good to me, Dark. TMD?

We could always introduce the nations to other worldly creatures in the "OtherWorld Arc". Like Sirens, angels, demons, were wolves, and etc. Like creatures that can not be explained by scientists so easily in their world.

Okay. Should I start with Ireland getting the place set up for baby sitting Zealand?

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18

Sure, Miss, but wouldn't that stick out from the alien creatures? Maybe we can make them similar to angels and demons and werewolves... But maybe there can be wolves that are the size of a two story building? Maybe there are monsters that lure men to their deaths by seducing them with their songs (that would be hilarious)? Maybe there can be a dragon/humanoid monster alien that can be named a demon?

Sure, Miss.

True, but it would be funny about the monsters luring men to their deaths. X)

I just thought of an arc idea after listening to a song. We should have a "Paint it White" Arc. Just like the hetalia movie only with our OC's.

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18

I mentioned that twice but no one seemed interested in it. e_e

Is NO ONE voting in the poll in the other OCC?

Hey, guys, I'm going to get more inactive over the next few weeks, so I might not have time to RP at all.

BTW, I don't think my characters have anything to do...

Spoiled, all of my characters are free right now.

Hi! Sorry for not being on, Ramadan was ending so I was busy. Since we're on a new lunar cycle now, it's over! I should be on more now. What's going on?

Right now, we're celebrating page 1000. So, everyone is at a party at some club.