TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Hey Ice, could Czech and Iceland interact a bit? I'm going off of what happened at the party and having Iceland apologize because he got all upset with Czech and Ireland after they helped him with the volcano and started ignoring them.

EDIT: Twi, do you want Hungary and Prussia to interact as well?

Edited by pudding

omg why does it seem that every time I come here we seem to be doing something entirely new in the game. Are we going to keep going like Chico(can I call you that?) said or go to a meeting? I'd personally rather keep going, considering I only just got to make one post. ono

What do you mean I don't need a form? How is anyone supposed to know anything about them if I don't make a form? o.o

I think, I might just make them forms even if it isn't necessary, just so that I don't end up messing up describing them in-game, if that's okay.

Username: opallapo

Name: Cairo

Appearance: He's a lot more modern and talkative than his country is. Tall, tan and lean, he has straight black hair that presses to his head and sticks up a bit in the back. He dresses in modern day casual clothes most of the time, though he'll put on traditional clothes on occasion. He has the same grey eyes as his country, and wears the same single golden earring. He doesn't wear tight clothing very often. He has very long eyelashes, which brings his self-esteem down a bit since he feels that it's feminine.

Personality: He has a great love for history and education. An upbeat and good-to-do kind of guy, he's passively emotional and likes animals and places with plenty of people. He's very vocal on politics and his beliefs, though, and can get upset by people easily. Likewise, he acts much too concious of upsetting others and tries to nag people he knows into behaving as politically correct as possible and going out of their ways to apologize for anything that can possibly trigger anyone. He goes on unbelievably long rants about this and usually ends up ignored or yelled at, though it never stops him from speaking.

Bio: Cairo was founded in 969 CE, and has acted as a centre of the nation's politics and culture for almost just as long. Cairo was founded by the Fatimid dynasty in the 10th century AD, but the land composing the present-day city was the site of national capitals whose remnants remain visible in parts of Old Cairo. Cairo is also associated with Ancient Egypt due to its proximity to the ancient cities of Memphis, Giza and Fustat which are nearby to the Great Sphinx and the pyramids of Giza.

Enemies: No-one, really. Individuals who speak too bluntly tent to irk him, since they could mindlessly upset people in his head.

Dislikes: Speaking without warning, bad food, cold weather, anything remotely offensive to anyone ever

Likes: Polite people, sweets, salty food, food in general, dogs, cats, cultural exchange

Username: opallapo

Name: Pyongyang

Appearance: He dresses in a spotless suit almost all the time, if not in a military uniform. There is not a hair out of place on his head apart from the one unruly curl he shares with his brother, cut into a jagged bowl cut with flat bangs. He is tall, fit, healthy, and very physically attractive. He puts a lot of time and care into his appearance and always stands and sits with perfect posture and with as perfect an expression as he can muster.

Personality: Overwhelmingly charming and charismatic. He tries his best to be perfect at everything, and usually doesn't fail in doing so. As the model city of North Korea, his purpose is to be a showcase to the world of perfection, and he certainly does his job quite well. He loves putting on extravagant parties and dinners for any of the few guests he has, and dazzling them with spectacular displays whenever he can. In reality, he's overwhelmingly needy and cold and gives his all to try sweeping everyone he ever meets ever off their feet as quickly as possible to improve his nation's name. There's actually a lot wrong with him, starting with the fact that he is, quite literally, a hollow shell of an actual city. He is an actor of a city trained to overwhelm and tantalise people into thinking that his country is a utopia. It his his sole point of existence. He panics if anyone doesn't love him.

Bio: Pyongyang is North Korea's showcase capital. When visitors arrive from outside, they are only permitted to enter the capital, with two armed minders and a translator. People are hired to walk around the city and drive around to make it appear busy when nothing is in fact going on when no-one is around.

Enemies: America, Japan, South Korea

Dislikes: Capitalism, people that are hard to impress

Likes: Communism, his glorious Dear Leaders, lavish luxury

Would you mind bringing Iceland to Czech's house, Pudding?

Hey, I'm REALLY sorry for my inactivity guys! I could probably go on and on with excuses about how busy I am with school, but I spare you. Point is, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting, but when the World Meeting starts, I'll be sure to get back into things.

Isaac, if you want to, Slovakia can interact with one of your characters.

Icepelt told me the same thing, but I just felt that it'd make things clearer if I did make them. They help keep characters organised.

I'll post a reply now. Sorry for not getting on yesterday to post, I was busy with schoolstuffs.

Oh, hey, guys, I probably won't be able to post tomorrow or Friday. I can try, but I don't think I'll be able to.

Guys, there's a chance that I'll have off of work the 28-30, but I won't be around the 29th because of a close friend's birthday~

I won't be on much, because I'm going to be moving. Also anyone want to interact with any of my OC's?

Also I finally made a pic for Ireland and put it in my deviant account.

Ireland

Again, I might have a possible schedule change. I might just work during the summer, so I can post more, I guess. Though, it's not set in stone.

Do you have one you would like Prussia to interact with? Maybe they could show up at his house since it is unlikely he would go to visit a girl other than Hungary.

Pudding, I replied to your post with Iceland and Czech

You did? I didn't see it...

Alright, Miss. Just have her come to his house or something.