TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Yeah, Pudding, but I'm not sure how long ago it was posted. Sorry.

Guys, Denmark and the Netherlands are free for interaction again. I'm sick and tired of waiting on TMD.

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe they could meet at the flower convention. Where should the flower convention take place at? Ireland's place? Or Netherlands place? smile.gif

Hi! I'm sorry for being gone for so long, but school kept me busy. Could someone please tell me if anything's changed?

Sorry I haven't been around so much! I've been busy with school and work. This weekend was the first weekend where I had free time, but it was my friends birthday. I'll really try to post more often, I swear.

Guys. I have to say something. I'm just... Not interested in this RP anymore. You've been great, really, but I just can't.

I'd love to keep in contact with all of you and see if I can RP 1x1 with you in the Freeforms.

We need to either decide on a new OP and move the RP to a new thread, or just call it done. As sad as that would be, unless we get someone to manage things then it won't last much longer anyway.

Maybe we could PM a mod and they could decide who's in charge of it now. Then that person could just open a new thread so they can edit the first post and everything.

Hi guys.

Sorry for abandoning you like this, but I forgot to put a new OP. I choose Blob.

Okay then, Isaac, do you think the mods will let you make a new thread? Or, are you just going to keep this one?

If I may? *Puts hand up*

I'd love it if we kept this thread. It has so many memories I don't want us to throw away. I don't mind about this thread, but please not the IC. :c