TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Well, I kind of want him to have Japan's eye color. His hair color doesn't matter because both Japan and India have black hair. I sort of imagine him looking more like India though.

I've finallygotten my hands on some internet, but I've just been told that we're going to Tel Aviv and the Mediterranean after supper, and I have no idea how long that'll be. Hopefully I'll have internet or at least not stay the night. There's also a small chance I might be going to either Turkey or Egypt next week, or, possibly, Indonesia. In any case I have about an hour of internet left before supper so at least there's that. x.x;

Is there any way I can toss in my characters or should I not even bother? It looks like everyone's already busy in the role-play, and neither of my characters have partners...

Norway can see Iceland's baby, considering it's her nephew and all. Then, Egypt can see India's son. They're friends and stuff...

I'm back now. And that works! It's India's and Japan's child from what I read, right? Should I just have Egypt show up at the hospital with congradulations or something?

Okay, guys, I won't be here from 8am-4pm cst because I have work. I'll also be gone 4-10pm cst Sunday.

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been posting. It's been really busy here due to family stuff, and I probably won't be able to post at all tomorrow.

To add to that, I'll be starting school the week after next, so I probably won't post until 4 something CST.

Guys, please check the Pirate positions. Is that what everyone wants? I think Ill add Hungary to the Nightwolf because that's where Czech and Germany is so...

I still think we should have an Avatar!Arc. ;n;

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Avatar as in Avatar the last Airbender or Avatar like blue cat aliens?

Prussia will be the Boatswain for Nightwolf while Sealand and Iceland could be the Musicians.

I agree! What would the spots be? Would it just follow the story of the Last Airbender or have a new one? Maybe the spirit world could be collapsing or something cool like that.

Huh. Maybe we could follow the storyline. We won't need any spots right? We can just say that they're from the Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom, Water Tribe, or a select few from the Air Nomads. Should we seperate the kingdoms using eye color or personality types?

What would be interesting is if there were personified nations from Avatar. Like the Fire Nation, the Air Nomads, the Earth Kingdom and the two Water Tribes. Not sure how to incorporate that but it could be interesting.

No, the countries would be there as well. And it would be the four Air Temples, the two Water Tribes, the Eath Kingdom and the Fire Nation. So eight characters.

I forgot there were four Air Tribes. ;n;

I still believ that we should have our charries be normal people in the nations. xd.png Who would be the Avatar? I volunteer America if anyone wants him to be. :3

America was the rebel leader. We should give someone else a chance. But Iceland would be a water bender, Prussia would be a fire bender and Sealand... I'm torn between water and air. But England would also be water.

The OCC for Hetalia. Now, I don't want to see any chat here. The chat thread is located here:

http://doyouwannarpwithme.freeforums.org/h...-p-or-r-t3.html

Since the chat thread is flowing with comments, this is only about the RP and the RP only.

For the Spy!Arc

For the Pirate!Arc

Serpent's Venom

Captain: Denmark

First Mate: England

Navigator: Finland

Cook: Ukraine

Surgeon: Switzerland

Boatswain: Russia (Third in Command)

Quartermaster: (Charge of supplies on ship)

Gunner: Norway

Musicians:

Cooper: (make and keep barrels for storage)

Carpenter:

Nightwolf

Captain: Southern Italy

First Mate: Spain

Navigator: Czech

Cook: Netherlands

Surgeon: America

Boatswain: Prussia

Quartermaster: (Charge of supplies on ship)

Gunner: Germany

Musicians: Sealand, Iceland

Cooper: (make and keep barrels for storage)

Carpenter: Hungary

Can Ireland be a musician on the Serpent's Venom along with Japan? While Vietnam be a quatermaster on the Serpent's Venom also? Ireland would definitely be an earth bender. While Vietnam I'm not sure what to make her yet. Japan would be a fire bender. *thinking that it is based off eyes color* Vietnam has grey eyes so I'm confused about what to make her bend.

Edited by MissDarkCeltic18