TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Hello! I'm very sorry that I haven't been on as much as I like, but please know that I'm still definitely here! I'd wanted to take as many advanced classes as I could so I've just been saddled with a lot of work, and it takes up a lot of my time. I'll probably be able to play frequently again by this weekend.

Actually, I think it would be better to start a new thread. That way, no one will get confused about who's in charge, and the first post will be up to date. Also, if Isaac wishes to change the rules, he can. He is in charge now after all. I don't really have an attachment to the thread as much as I used to and the thought of starting over with a new thread and a clean, organized slate sounds great.

Sorry I have not been on much everyone. I have just been really busy with moving and all of the usual stuff. If there is going to be a new thread for this I may drop Vietnam and Japan. That way I don't have to worry so much about responding to so many people at the same time during college and all.

The OCC would be in his name, and we could ask TMD to quickly put up a title saying that he is in charge.

But I guess it's up to him, being OP. I don't know if I'll even post very much. Lost a lot of interest, personally.

Well, you're right. It's all up to him. Also, I just think it would be better so he could edit the first post as he wished instead of having to ask her to do it all the time for him all the time.

While I'm not in favor of abandoning the thread, I really don't think we have much other option. If the OP can't edit the front page, then there can be a lot of trouble. I really don't see much other option... I'll message a Mod about starting a new thread or moving parts of the old or something, if that's even possible. I hope to be able to get this all sorted out as soon as I can. Honestly, I'm just hoping I can prove to be an adequate OP.

OK, I've posted a new Main Thread in the unapproved section for approval. Although it may be frustrating, If you want to continue RPing, I'm going to need you to resubmit your character forms to me. I know it'll be annoying, but it's a house-keeping thing. You can literally just copy-and-paste your previous forms if you like, I just need you to submit them to me for my inspection.

As long as you have proof of the changeover, just copypaste the posts as they were, giving credit to the original author, TMD. There's nothing wrong with it that I can see, so I believe that the approval will take no time at all.

~Gist

Edit: Blob, when you're ready, there's some shtuff that needs to be fixed~ ^.^

Edited by gistofeverything

Hello! I'm back now, and I'll be much more active again. Just so I know, do we just submit the forms to you in the messenger mail thing now that the role-play's getting changed? Or put them here?

I'll send it in tomorrow when I have the time. I'll just have to find it again.

I'd prefer it if you could message me the form rather than post it here, though really, either one is fine. The only reason I'd prefer it to be messaged though is so that I have ready access to it in my message folders.

Ice, would you like Denmark/Czech to remember their relationship or not? She'll have forgotten about Germany.

Norway won't remember anything, as she'll be a completely new character personality-wise.

Okay, here they are!

Username: opallapo

Name: Egypt

Appearance: Egypt is tall, lean, lightly muscular and tanned from the sun. He has green eyes and short straight black hair that at it's longest falls just beneath the bottoms of his earlobes. He usually wears a white Arabian headpiece and traditional white Middle Eastern garbs, though at times he dresses in white tunics and at other times in a military uniform. He is almost always accompanied by the mysterious black jackal that follows him around lovingly called Anubis. The canine has it's ownn golden necklace and a golden earring in one of it's ears. It seems to know a bit to much for a regular animal. Pretty much, this.

Personality: Very very quiet. It is very rare that anyone will hear him speaking, though whenever he does it's usually something very odd. While he seems to be the cold, calm, and quiet type of man,he's actually very odd and quirky. He has a rich history and a great love and respect for it, yet at the same time he attempts to modernize himself with odd results. He's hard working and holds a great love for his family. While he is sinscere and kind, he can get quite pushy when it comes to selling souveneirs. Once he becomes attached to something it becomes very difficult to separate him from it. He often tries looking for a way to look into his past and learn more about his mother.

Bio: After having finally had his first truly free election in decades recently, Egypt is feeling more open minded and spirited than he has been in a very long time. His revolution still leaves him sore and covered in aches and political pains, but he's beginning to heal.

Enemies: No-one really, though his patriotism tends to irk some of his neighbors sometimes. Doesn't particularly get along with Israel or Iraq.

Dislikes: Racists, loud noises, most western governments, nosy people.

Likes: Animals, food, music, religion, history, weddings, parties, cats, fireworks.

Name: North Korea/The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Appearance: ThisThis. (the one on the far left)

He's short and morbidly skinny. He's almost always dressed in a military uniform, with long black hair tied back in a braid with a red strip of ribbon. His bangs are messy and choppy, since he cuts it himself, and it frays out across his red eyes. He's really pale as if he never goes outside, and he always has a few guns and explosives hidden on himself at all times, the long rifle strapped to his back and the pistol on his hip being the only two visible ones. There is not a hair out of place on his uniform except for the one long downward curl of his ahoge, and the little face inside is usually grumpy-looking. He has a lot of bruises, cuts, and scars, though most of them are beneath his clothes. Some peek out from his neck though.

Personality: He's really, really childish and super paranoid. He absolutely loves his leader and showers him with adoration, constantly praising him and going on about how wonderful he is. He believes everything that his leader tells him without a doubt, and thus thinks that everyone else is just jealous of him because he is obviously so much richer and better off than everyone else, and sees his land as the best in the entire world. Think the Little Sisters from Bioshock and their inability to tell how gruesome their surroundings really are. He's loud, overly emotional, flashy and cocky. He always almost seems to be annoyed or huffy, though he acts very clingy and whiny around his allies. He has a really bad habit of telling really obvious lies. (i.e. "It was a satellite!")

Bio: After being freed from Japan and finishing the armistice of the Korean War, North Korea has been the most shut in and reclusive country in the world. The last Stalinist regime standing, the country is considered to have some of the worst human rights of any country in the present day. As a strict communist and a global troublemaker, he often survives his many famines and natural disasters by threatening his neighbours until they give him enough food to be satisfied. Lately he's been peeking out a little bit more into the big world, but he's been sending such mixed signals that no-one can tell if he really wants to come out or if he's just trying to prove that his new leader is a force to be reckoned with by sending out more death threats than usual.

Enemies: Pretty much everyone.

Dislikes: Intense weather, thunder, westerners, foreigners, cameras, journalists, capitalism, doctors, Americans, pollution, the internet, religion, power outages, overly complicated electronics, mobile telephones, fleas, the Japanese, South Korea, denim trousers, and Roman or Latin-based language.

Likes: Food, communism, HIS HONOURABLE OH-SO-WONDERFUL LEADER, China, South Korea, Cuba, propaganda, fireworks, ice-cream, cute things, the military, portable heaters, the colour red, bubblegum.

Name: Cairo

Appearance: He's a lot more modern and talkative than his country is. Tall, tan and lean, he has straight black hair that presses to his head and sticks up a bit in the back. He dresses in modern day casual clothes most of the time, though he'll put on traditional clothes on occasion. He has the same grey eyes as his country, and wears the same single golden earring. He doesn't wear tight clothing very often. He has very long eyelashes, which brings his self-esteem down a bit since he feels that it's feminine.

Personality: He has a great love for history and education. An upbeat and good-to-do kind of guy, he's passively emotional and likes animals and places with plenty of people. He's very vocal on politics and his beliefs, though, and can get upset by people easily. Likewise, he acts much too concious of upsetting others and tries to nag people he knows into behaving as politically correct as possible and going out of their ways to apologize for anything that can possibly trigger anyone. He goes on unbelievably long rants about this and usually ends up ignored or yelled at, though it never stops him from speaking.

Bio: Cairo was founded in 969 CE, and has acted as a centre of the nation's politics and culture for almost just as long. Cairo was founded by the Fatimid dynasty in the 10th century AD, but the land composing the present-day city was the site of national capitals whose remnants remain visible in parts of Old Cairo. Cairo is also associated with Ancient Egypt due to its proximity to the ancient cities of Memphis, Giza and Fustat which are nearby to the Great Sphinx and the pyramids of Giza.

Enemies: No-one, really. Individuals who speak too bluntly tent to irk him, since they could mindlessly upset people in his head.

Dislikes: Speaking without warning, bad food, cold weather, anything remotely offensive to anyone ever

Likes: Polite people, sweets, salty food, food in general, dogs, cats, cultural exchange

Name: Pyongyang

Appearance: He dresses in a spotless suit almost all the time, if not in a military uniform. There is not a hair out of place on his head apart from the one unruly curl he shares with his brother, cut into a jagged bowl cut with flat bangs. He is tall, fit, healthy, and very physically attractive. He puts a lot of time and care into his appearance and always stands and sits with perfect posture and with as perfect an expression as he can muster.

Personality: Overwhelmingly charming and charismatic. He tries his best to be perfect at everything, and usually doesn't fail in doing so. As the model city of North Korea, his purpose is to be a showcase to the world of perfection, and he certainly does his job quite well. He loves putting on extravagant parties and dinners for any of the few guests he has, and dazzling them with spectacular displays whenever he can. In reality, he's overwhelmingly needy and cold and gives his all to try sweeping everyone he ever meets ever off their feet as quickly as possible to improve his nation's name. There's actually a lot wrong with him, starting with the fact that he is, quite literally, a hollow shell of an actual city. He is an actor of a city trained to overwhelm and tantalise people into thinking that his country is a utopia. It his his sole point of existence. He panics if anyone doesn't love him.

Bio: Pyongyang is North Korea's showcase capital. When visitors arrive from outside, they are only permitted to enter the capital, with two armed minders and a translator. People are hired to walk around the city and drive around to make it appear busy when nothing is in fact going on when no-one is around.

Enemies: America, Japan, South Korea

Dislikes: Capitalism, people that are hard to impress

Likes: Communism, his glorious Dear Leaders, lavish luxury

I hope this is good? ouo

Just a general announcement to everyone in the RP:

I apologize for how slow-going it's been starting the RP back up. Part of it may be Approver response time, but the vast majority of this waiting is due to my own procrastination and for that, I apologize. You all shouldn't be penalized with more waiting simply because of my own issues. I hope you will forgive me for this, and I promise to work harder and hopefully finish the approval process quite soon.

Minor note: I have taken off the "(taken by INSERTNAMEHERE)" parts of the page since I think it's a bit presumptuous to do something like that before the RP is fully approved.

Okay, now that it's been approved, what are we going to do? I don't remember what I was doing before and it seems that everyone wants to start over with this new thread. Also, I kind of think we should open another OOC so Isaac can manage that one as well as the new RP thread.

I feel really lucky. I'd come on to apologize for not being around since the hurricane took away my power, but it turns out that we've only just begun the new thread! Talk about good fortune, right?

I don't really see what's wrong with this out of character thread since we don't really need to ever edit the original post, though, you know more than I do. I do agree with what you said in the main thread though, when it comes to starting with a World Meeting.

Sorry for not being around! I've been grounded, so I've been unable to come on.

Sorry for not being around, I was busy with things, but it's all cleared up now! Is there anything for me to do though? The role-play doesn't seem to be moving along too much.

well, we're having a world meeting right now. you can bring your characters in there.

well, i could bring slovakia in if you quote the post for me.

I'm not really sure how to quote, so I just copy and pasted it, if that's okay:

North Korea and Pyongyang entered the meeting room sporting a decorated military uniform and a carefully pressed business suit respectively, their polished Kim Il-Sung badges glinting in the light while they made their way towards the two empty seats closest to the door. Whereas the country fiddled with the cap of his hat in unease and anxiety, Pyongyang instantly took on a perfect posture and offered the room a dazzling smile, trying to quietly make up for his brother's incompetence when it came to public appearance while softly humming No Motherland Without You under his breath. Egypt appeared shortly afterwards, Anubis trotting loyally at his heels while he took a seat next to Denmark. It took a few minutes for Cairo to stroll in, complaining loudly about something in Arabic before unplugging his iPod and shoving it deep into the folds of his pockets. He sighed and sat down next to Egypt, frowning a little as Anubis climbing onto his lap wrinkled his Sphinx shirt. Still, it would be rude of his to complain. He could potentially offend someone that way, probably, so he just dealt with it and slowly ran his fingers down the jackal's back.

Ah, would you mind reposting it in the main thread so I can reply to North Korea and Denmark at the same time without having to go to a different thread? Also, there's a button at the top of each post that you can click to post it.