sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Please, tell me off if either of these are asking way too much.

I want one!

Username: RWyvern

What you want me to draw: Gogmazios and his pet pekin bantam Pecan.

Position: Walking calmly while looking at Pecan, running alongside him as though having to catch up.

Emotion: Relaxed and happy, though Pecan could be a bit flustered.

Extra: Gogmazios suffers from hemiparesis on his left so his left limbs will be pretty awkward, with his wing hanging over his side, his arm lacking strength, typically dragging the back of his paw against the ground and his hind leg moving in a wide lateral arc for every step. Pecan has a fairly lengthy leash tied around her right leg, and said leash is tied around Gogmazios' left wrist.

Ref: Pekin bantam ref, Pecan is white rather than brown and barely has a wattle. Gogmazios was linked above :P Pecan should also barely reach Gogmazios' ankle in terms of height.

I want one!

Username: Wyv

What you want me to draw: Gogumajiosu

Position: Lying down lazily, one arm reaching out as he studies the shiny scales on said arm.

Emotion: Without a care in the world and very, very vain. He's a hardcore narcissist.

Extra: Not a lot, other than his appearance should look flawless because he obsesses over himself so much. He's a CB gold and he knows it.

Ref: Linked above~

They're fine :3

I HAZ FINISHED LINING! *faints* I'll colour it tomorrow or something.

user posted image

Happy Mothers' Day peeps! biggrin.gif

WIP radiant angel.

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Yo

I don't know if you remember me cause I've been kind of quiet

But I did have a request for you so yee

I guess I'll send you the request again later

It changed though so it'll be simpler

I'll wait until you're open, though. Luv u bai

Yo biggrin.gif Yeah, send your request again, I lost all my previous works when my laptop's predecessor's graphics card died.

This request was harder than I anticipated. Fun:P

user posted image

Signature~

user posted image

I probably wont' be able to do much for about a week, I gotta prepare for my graduation. tongue.gif That, and applying for a suitable university (aka college). It's ridiculously difficult to find science courses here when you don't have exceptionally good grades. dry.gif

Edited by sharlykng

Free-for-all [FFA]:(please ask for signature version; I'll be happy to provide it :3)

Could I have a signature version of the frill with the cookie?

Could I have a signature version of the frill with the cookie?

I've sent you a PM with it. smile.gif

ohmy.gif

It's perfect! wub.gif

Sorry it was a bit hard request

Thank you very much! I'm going to put into my signature when I have time to organize it. And good luck with your preparations. smile.gif

ohmy.gif

It's perfect! wub.gif

Sorry it was a bit hard request

Thank you very much! I'm going to put into my signature when I have time to organize it. And good luck with your preparations. smile.gif

No worries, hard requests are how I get to practice more with stuff I try to avoid xd.png

If the picture doesn't fit your signature, feel free to resize it accordingly smile.gif Also, please upload them to your own image hosting site, I occasionally will clean my account to make space for more art.

Okay, so this is for future reference whenever you're free.

I want one!

Username: Fun2HavRound (just call me Gamerfox though, k?)

What you want me to draw: Adult and hatchling Speckle-throated Precious

Position: Mama Speckle is flying with her hatchling under her wing, looking slightly back at them and smiling. Baby Speckle is flying a little awkwardly.

Emotion: Proud mama is proud, but awkward baby is awkward (wide eyes, slightly open mouth--looks kind of surprised).

Extra: Could there be a scribbled background of dark blue and stars?

Ref: None is necessary for my precious speckle children.

I would be more than willing to repay you with a drawing in kind. I don't have the means to make digital art, but by golly I'll make the best pencil-pen drawing you ever did see! Okay maybe not that fantastic but still.

Okay, so this is for future reference whenever you're free.

I want one!

Username: Fun2HavRound (just call me Gamerfox though, k?)

What you want me to draw: Adult and hatchling Speckle-throated Precious

Position: Mama Speckle is flying with her hatchling under her wing, looking slightly back at them and smiling. Baby Speckle is flying a little awkwardly.

Emotion: Proud mama is proud, but awkward baby is awkward (wide eyes, slightly open mouth--looks kind of surprised).

Extra: Could there be a scribbled background of dark blue and stars?

Ref: None is necessary for my precious speckle children.

I would be more than willing to repay you with a drawing in kind. I don't have the means to make digital art, but by golly I'll make the best pencil-pen drawing you ever did see! Okay maybe not that fantastic but still.

I added it to the list :3 I take quite a while so... no need for payment, haha. ^^" In-game wise, I have pretty much almost everything so...

My brain told me to draw this into an animation, so I obey and am trying to do so. I think I'll adjust it to revamp my signature or something. Oooh, another idea! That has gotta wait until I finish this first.

Preview:

user posted image

Sidenote: How many CB Red/Pinks you think is worth for a CB ND? I haz extra Neglected...

Related note: Animation 4/12 frames completed. I'm not liking 3D images, the edges are all so... blurred.

Sidenote: How many CB Red/Pinks you think is worth for a CB ND? I haz extra Neglected...

Hmm, 50? I'd pay 50 easily. Maybe even more.

Hmm, 50? I'd pay 50 easily. Maybe even more.

I don't know >W<" I considered gifting neglecteds, but then they're kinda tough for me to make what with luck. I was in it for the science. smile.gif

6/12 frames done. *prods frames*

So sorry if this comes off as rude, but did you ever finish my request?

On a side note, the art is looking awesome!

So sorry if this comes off as rude, but did you ever finish my request?

On a side note, the art is looking awesome!

Hey! Long time no see smile.gif

Unfortunately, my laptop's predecessor decided to give up on its graphics card, so I had to reformat (which made me lose all my artwork and commissioned works) and then change laptop (because new laptop is always better). And then the 6-month internship with mock-thesis project has pretty much halted any art-related stuff happen. I'm still quite pissed I forgot entirely about Christmas and Valentine's (I think I went on my scroll once because I see Christmas dragons there, but I don't remember lol) for DC.

So yeah, request again >_< I'll push aside my mini-project and work on requests this weekend.

Bad news: I didn't manage to finish a piece.

Good news: I'm halfway through said piece.

I now have a new appreciation for Seragammas. I love that pygmy xd.png

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

tongue.gif Feel free to resize accordingly to fit your signature.

user posted image

Signature

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

D'awwww biggrin.gif It's adorable! Thank you so much ^^

EDIT: I did have to shrink it down just a tiny bit but I love it :3

Edited by Narvix

Thank you :3

Happily watching the 28th SEA Games live, being held in Singapore! SEA meaning south-east asian. This should be good.