arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Avatar of Creation from Silver Male- I would appreciate if this went to someone without one, or who needs it for a project smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/teleport/cd223ce3ebbdf...63078bb5cab66f8

Tetra from GoN anyone? https://dragcave.net/teleport/f9a8441c9e7cb...203485a74625082

AP'd

Silver prize, my regular drop anyone? ^^ https://dragcave.net/teleport/09b8e86130b0a...2a9267485c102ab

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Anyone wants to adopt a gem with colorful family? Please offer a dummy so I know where it goes. Parents will be named soon

gone

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Have: New red and new blue gem eggs.

I want them to go to someone that doesn't have any yet, so please offer and have your scroll set to breed sort so I can check.

Offers from scrolls that aren't sorted by breed will be declined. Scrolls with named dragons with have preference over scrolls with unnamed dragons.

If your forum name and scroll name are different, please also PM me and let me know your scroll name and what you offered, as I have some other eggs on cool down to give away also. smile.gif

If you have other coloured gem eggs than the one you're offering on, that's fine, but preference will be given to those without any. If you have just one of that colour and feel like trying your luck, then go ahead smile.gif

I'll be checking in about an hour, so don't offer if you don't feel like waiting that long

All reds are on cool down please just offer on the blue smile.gif

Blue

I dont have either and just offered on blue smile.gif

I have two red, one green and two blue of the new dragons to give away. Please PM me if you'd like one, as they are all on cooldown.

Preferably they'll go to people without any, but if you only have the other colours than the one you want, that's fine. If you have just one of the colour you want, feel free to try.

Please include your scroll name in your message if you don't have a link in your sig, and please have your scroll sorted by breed so I can check easily.

Edited by AppleMango

Nobody wanted to trade for these Copper babies  sad.gif

They're on 2-way links, to prevent greedy thieves snatching without a word, and then hiding them on scrolls without names. 

Just throw in a dummy   smile.gif

Red Copper  -  Adopt me?   wub.gif  Adopted by RadientSunsets    smile.gif    

Green Copper   -   Adopt me?   wub.gif   Adopted by SilviaMaris    smile.gif

Brown Copper   -   Adopt me?   wub.gif   Adopted by CrazyChess   wub.gif

Brown Copper still available.

Please

- No hidden scrolls

- Majority of dragons on your scroll must be named, so I know this one will be named.

All gone. Thanks to those who adopted the Coppers. wub.gif

Edited by Frodo

I have a spare blue firegem. PM if you are short on them - and show me your scroll - I'd like it to go where it is most needed !

ETA and it did ! xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

Nhiostrife with a pretty lineage!

I'd like to know where it goes. c:

edit: Aaand I don't know where it went. It took some time to make this lineage, I would have appreciated a post, you know. :/

Edited by SkyWolf25

CB Green Fire Gem

Offer dummy egg if you need a green to make a breeding pair or do not have any at all. Offers will have scrolls checked. Thank you~

Traded~ Enjoy!

Edited by Zilverwing

CB Green and blue Firegem!

Only to those who do not have any CB yet or do not have those colors in CB

Blue

Green

Offer a dummy and make sure your scroll and dragons are visible to the public so I can check!

Both have been Taken! Enjoy!

Edited by maylin

Here's two CB green Fire Gems for anyone who wants them! smile.gif I need the eggslots for when the blue hour rolls around in a couple minutes! First come, first served! biggrin.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you! biggrin.gif To whoever took them, I'd like to know who you are honestly. smile.gif

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Brown Copper still available. smile.gif

Please

- No hidden scrolls

- Majority of dragons on your scroll must be named, so I know this one will be named.

Offered on the little brown copper! smile.gif

Offered on the little brown copper! smile.gif

Brown Copper rolled onto your scroll, and now refuses to move. laugh.gif

Brown Copper rolled onto your scroll, and now refuses to move.  laugh.gif

Aww. smile.gif

It will be dearly named and loved!

Edited by CrazyChess