dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I'd forgotten about this thread! Now that I've rediscovered it, I can share some news.

After much too long a time, I'm finally past owing anyone a Tinsel from Abby, and I plan to enjoy trying to breed her to as many different breeds as possible. This will no doubt result in tons of Tinselkins, and I'd love to know her offspring are going to good homes. If you happen to see a Tinselkin egg on my scroll that you like, feel free to pm me and ask for it.

I do have a few rules I'd like people to keep in mind. Nothing overly demanding, I hope.

Only ask for an existing egg that is already on my scroll. I won't be making promises for future eggs.

Please don't PM me asking for or suggesting particular breed combinations. I'm excited to finally be able to breed Abby according entirely to my own whims, and I intend to have fun with it!

Don't PM me about Tinsel eggs . . . only the Tinselkins, of course.

Fair warning: I will not be responding to all the PMs I get, except in the case of passing along a teleport link. I haven't had a proper computer in ages, and typing on this little thing is such a pain in the tookus that I just don't want to do it. If you send a PM and receive no response, please just assume I sent the egg to someone else who asked. Sorry if this seems like a rude system, but erg, I hate typing on this device!

That's it. Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Goslander

I'd forgotten about this thread! Now that I've rediscovered it, I can share some news.

After much too long a time, I'm finally past owing anyone a Tinsel from Abby, and I plan to enjoy trying to breed her to as many different breeds as possible. This will no doubt result in tons of Tinselkins, and I'd love to know her offspring are going to good homes. If you happen to see a Tinselkin egg on my scroll that you like, feel free to pm me and ask for it.

I do have a few rules I'd like people to keep in mind. Nothing overly demanding, I hope.

Only ask for an existing egg that is already on my scroll. I won't be making promises for future eggs.

Please don't PM me asking for or suggesting particular breed combinations. I'm excited to finally be able to breed Abby according entirely to my own whims, and I intend to have fun with it!

Fair warning: I will not be responding to all the PMs I get, except in the case of passing along a teleport link. I haven't had a proper computer in ages, and typing on this little thing is such a pain in the tookus that I just don't want to do it. If you send a PM and receive no response, please just assume I sent the egg to someone else who asked. Sorry if this seems like a rude system, but erg, I hate typing on this device!

That's awesome! =D Lists can be a lot of pressure so just doing things as and when you please with no obligations sounds definitely how I'd handle it too. =3

Great news Goslander! I already have a Tinselkin from Abby, of course, but I'm glad everyone else will have the opportunity to get them too! tongue.gif

I see why you don't want a list for your tinsel - lists are boring and I would think it would be nice just to do what you want and to breed it with what you want for who you want. *is interested to see what inventive pairings you come up with* :3

Edited by TheGrox

Goslander, thank you for your post, and enjoy your chance to play with Abby. While I only have a couple of the Abby Tinselkins, I think her grandchild here, http://dragcave.net/lineage/GqnvA, is possibly the best Selkin I have. I've always liked seeing her name changes in regard to different issues, too. It's good of you the offer her Tinselkin offspring here, and don't worry about responding to everything. I've had internet problems too, and just do what you can do. I'd have to quit if I had to rely on a phone to do anything onsite. We all wish you and Abby the best in your new-found freedom! <3

Yaaay for Goslander ^^

Just bred this, with another one of my breeding pairs smile.gif It's up for grabs, just throw me a PM, I know it's a bother, but I really just want to know where it goes smile.gif

I weep for this lineage. It's so productive lately, but do you think it's giving me a Tinsel? Not since June last year. laugh.gif Hope someone enjoys this. Let me know if you picked it up! Enjoy, dragongrrl! And thanks for the good luck wish! biggrin.gif Edited by pinkgothic

I weep for this lineage. It's so productive lately, but do you think it's giving me a Tinsel? Not since June last year. laugh.gif Hope someone enjoys this. Let me know if you picked it up!

I was unlocked for a minute, and couldn't resist! <3

Thank you, pinkgothic! And good luck for a Tinsel next time!

Dropping ...and gone!

Let me know who gets it! Thank you, Sleeping Kitty!

And, also gone!

Same with this one! xd.png

And another, gone to a new home!

smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl