dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Black 6th gen Tinselkin from Living in Sin up for adoption.

Please be kind to it. A name would be nice smile.gif

Taken.

Edited by wbmorgan

I've got a lovely vine Tinsel-kin that I've offered in another thread, but seems there's no interest, so I thought someone here would surely love the little one. happy.gif If you could let me know who snags it, that'd be great! Thanks!

Claim me~

Please name and love~

biggrin.gif

I've got a lovely vine Tinsel-kin that I've offered in another thread, but seems there's no interest, so I thought someone here would surely love the little one. happy.gif If you could let me know who snags it, that'd be great! Thanks!

Claim me~

Please name and love~

biggrin.gif

will name and love thanks rolleyes.gif

I tried out a new pairing and got this little guy, if anyone would like to have it. It's an interesting lineage with the Gold-horned Tangar and Gold mix. user posted image I was thinking about maybe trying the Gold with this one next.

Claim my egg

ETA:

Also, just found this 4th gen Moonstone from Moonstone/Silver Tinsel. I'll hold it for a little while in case someone wants it.

Claim my eggs

Edited by skauble

I tried out a new pairing and got this little guy, if anyone would like to have it. It's an interesting lineage with the Gold-horned Tangar and Gold mix. user posted image I was thinking about maybe trying the Gold with this one next.

Thank you so much. biggrin.gif It`s beautiful lineage. smile.gif

Yay! Glad to see they found nice homes.

This is a kind of weird one, but I've been working on a breeding project and I bred this wrong, so I vamped it. So it's undead-Tinselkin. xd.png

It was vamped by one of the original '08 vamps who, oddly enough, has only turned one other egg which was also a TK. lol

Here's it's lineage and the transfer code if anyone would like my poor, ghoulish kin.

Claim my egg