dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

A pretty White x Silver Tinselkin, descended from Penk (lineage) up for grabs:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! smile.gif

Someone claimed it - enjoy your egg! ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

I just grabbed this pretty bugger up from the AP. I was surprised to see my tinselkin in its lineage, since I had bred its mother. I'm keeping this one for sure. ^^

I'm sorry, can someone direct me to the tinsel gifting thread?

I tried search but I guess "tinseL" and "gifting" are too common words or my Amish compatible computer is sucking even more ferociously than usual....

Glad to see someone is finding good homes for lovely tinselfails. I have a few on my scroll, but I can't afford to be egg-locked right now. I have this lovely tinselfail. All I ask is that you name the little guy. Take me home! He's gone! Edited by SnowWhite

Glad to see someone is finding good homes for lovely tinselfails. I have a few on my scroll, but I can't afford to be egg-locked right now. I have this lovely tinselfail. All I ask is that you name the little guy. Take me home! He's gone!

I took the egg, thank you!

Cancelling the link for the arrowhead terrae and going to release it to the AP, since no one seems to want it. Good luck, baby. *gives parents dirty looks for not producing a white egg, because that's what I wanted, too. xd.png*

Cancelling the link for the arrowhead terrae and going to release it to the AP, since no one seems to want it.  Good luck, baby.  *gives parents dirty looks for not producing a white egg, because that's what I wanted, too.  xd.png*

Ack! I would have taken it! I love terraes. Well, next time keep me in mind wink.gif

Edit:

Speaking of terraes ... Here's a pretty: Lineage

Claim da pretty.

Edited by Coyote

Just caught this White/Bronze Tinsel Fail Spiral

PM me so I can give you the Teleport link smile.gif I will answer as quick as I can.

Edit: Gone~

Edited by Annezor

I have this Vine Tinselkin (& it's parents) and am looking for other 4th and 5th Gen. Vine Tinselkins to add stairsteps to the lineage. ^.^ Anyone out there have a tinselkin?

I have this Vine Tinselkin (& it's parents) and am looking for other 4th and 5th Gen. Vine Tinselkins to add stairsteps to the lineage. ^.^ Anyone out there have a tinselkin?

I can breed you a sibling to this next week and this in a few days, if you want.