dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Two pretty eggs need homes!

Terrae

Sunsong

Love us!

PM if you only want to adopt 1.

Wow, two for one biggrin.gif Thank you! They are beautiful happy.gif I love tinsel fails smile.gif

Edited by whitestar

Terrae Tinsel Fail up for grabs. Please give it a good home. I'd love to know who adopted it happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/235f9b358c7ca...7c4da412f80dca1

And that would be me! Thank you very much for this egg. I am trying to collect as many Tinselkins as possible from each CB Tinsel to have a ending dragon that has every CB Tinsel in its lineage without inbreeding. And this cutie will help it come true happy.gif

And that would be me! Thank you very much for this egg. I am trying to collect as many Tinselkins as possible from each CB Tinsel to have a ending dragon that has every CB Tinsel in its lineage without inbreeding. And this cutie will help it come true happy.gif

You're welcome! biggrin.gif Enjoy the little eggie! smile.gif

If you want it, Sock, I adopted it and would be happy to send it to you when it hatches, or when you're not egg locked. (I love collecting inbred dragons, I feel so sorry for them sitting all abandoned, but I've got a ton of magis already, so I don't mind passing it on.)

And if not - thank you lilysally, I'll give it a happy home. happy.gif

Aww, you're so sweet! It deserves a home on your scroll, but thanks for the offer. <3

So it turns out the second ever egg I grabbed is a tinselkin Albino, with an unbroken lineage to one of the CB Silver Tinsels. Yay.

Edited by Chronopie

My two white Tinselkins just bred me this this morning. It looks so beautiful!! If anyone is interested, I can give you an egg.