Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

GIFT!

This 3rd EG Thuwed Winter egg (with a pretty snazzy code) is up for adoption! Also from Spriter's Alt Winter Magi grandparent. I'll not be breeding this combo again. Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a loving home. Thanks!

Claim my 3rd EG Thuwed egg! Gone! Thanks for letting me know, TheCompleteAnimorph, and for giving it a loving home. I hope the intended Waverunner likes this one! ^^

Edited by panthera1

GIFT!

This 3rd EG Thuwed Winter egg (with a pretty snazzy code) is up for adoption! Also from Spriter's Alt Winter Magi grandparent. I'll not be breeding this combo again. Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a loving home. Thanks!

I claimed it, it's lovely <3 I'll rebreed this pairing to make a fitting mate for it. (Of course I get this after I freeze the Waverunner.)

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Gifting:

3gen PB thuwed. Put a dummy in the link so I know where it goes.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OtdXQ

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much for the pretty dummy =)

If you can't make up your mind about keeping it or not, I can always try to breed them again next week =P Just PM me at some point to let me know.

Edited by daestarr

Gifting:

3gen PB thuwed. Put a dummy in the link so I know where it goes.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OtdXQ

I tossed over something, thanks. I might regift it to someone who I know really wants something like this, but it's so pretty I don't know if I can make myself.

Perfect storm baby from spiral storm (gray) x skywing line for loving home:

*claimed*

Please don't be mean to it by biting, killing, abandoning (regifting okay), trading, etc.

Edit: Helps if I provide the right adoption link. xd.png

Congrats, MsRose!

Edited by blackdragon71

I have a question. Seeing as how there is a only a limited amount of CB Thuwed's (TJ's) how many gens down does it have to be so's to not be considered inbred?

Example:

CB Black and Magi Thuweds

Breed a Black

CB Black and Maji Thuweds (same pair)

Breed a magi.

How many gens down from those two 2nd gens, does it have to be before you can mate their descendants and not call it inbred?

I hope you understand the nature of my question here. Please let me know.

I have a question. Seeing as how there is a only a limited amount of CB Thuwed's (TJ's) how many gens down does it have to be so's to not be considered inbred?

Example:

Breed a Black

Breed a magi.

How many gens down from those two 2nd gens, does it have to be before you can mate their descendants and not call it inbred?

I can't say how many gens exactly as that's probably debatable however I do know that IRL the more generations with different people (dragons) the bloodline gets diluted but I don't think you would be completely unrelated to your ancestors.

Unless you're talking more realistically, in which case we are all probably related to each other on a tiny scale.

For dragons you would probably need to breed two long and pretty different lineages if they are from the same ancestors to be considered not really inbred but even still some would count it just as inbred as any other.

Example:

Breed a Black

Breed a magi.

It will always be inbred because there are inbred ancestors, The number of gens does not change the fact that there is inbreeding in the lineage.

Edited by dragonpuck

Pulled this off the abandoned page. Figured someone here might like it? Otherwise it'll just go on the AP again.

6th gen seasonal thuwed egg, out of Deoc and Nadkohkamo 4 generations back on the mother's side.

Lineage

Claim my egg!

Pulled this off the abandoned page. Figured someone here might like it? Otherwise it'll just go on the AP again.

6th gen seasonal thuwed egg, out of Deoc and Nadkohkamo 4 generations back on the mother's side.

Lineage

Claim my egg!

Thanks

Example:

Breed a Black

Breed a magi.

They will *always* be inbred. But, if you want them to at least look like not inbred, you probably have to breed to 12th(?) gen where the CB pairs disappear off the lineage page, so when you view the lineage view you won't *see* the inbreeding part on the page.

But consider we're talking about Thuweds, I guess not seeing the CB pairs kind of defeats the point? tongue.gif