Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Anyone interested in a 4th gen SS PB Pygmy? Please only take it if you intend to name it properly and not experiments.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kHFD2 - taken by arya10.

How about a 7th gen SS PB Pygmy? Same concerns - name and no experiments.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wBqHz

I can also breed the 5th and 6th but only after these two are gone - will post again when I have the scroll space.

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

This Thuwed needs a home. Please, please take it only if you plan to make sure it hatches. The last offspring that I bred ended up dying. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If s/he's still around in 10 hours I'll grab the egg! I've yet to lose a baby and s/he would have a good home.

This Thuwed needs a home. Please, please take it only if you plan to make sure it hatches. The last offspring that I bred ended up dying. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took it. The lineage is beautiful and it will have a good home with me. Thank you! <3

I do not have a dragon directly from TJ's list, so I do not have a Thuwed directly from him, however I did snag a lineaged one from the AP.

Thuwed bred.

I do hope TJ allows us to request Thuweds again.

Edited by Gruff

Got another Striped River up for grabs, be nice to it and please name it.

Gone to Ylvanne

Edited by Kovia

After five months of breeding, I finally managed to breed the perfect lady for the amazing thuwed I got here in january. So, as promised, here is their first offspring, hope you like it

Name me please

Gen3 Pure Thuwed Royal Crimson... Claim my egg!

Please let me know if you take this baby.

gen 3 black x magi stair

Please offer dummy egg

Edited by ainisarie

Thank you! I did claim both, to breed 2 6G EG PB of the same. However, you are the owner of the eggs, so if you want me to put them back, I will.

So psyched to breed these guys!

EDIT: The first offspring will be put up on this thread. So, watch out! tongue.gif

Edited by Whammerist5